US Presidential election 2024 thread. - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Istanbuller wrote:Both candidates are really very similar each other. They suck. We should not expect anything good from them.

Clearly you are not paying attention.

If they were that similar, why is the "deep state" only going after Trump?

Why are you defending only Trump in these threads?

This statement is just trash/noise from all the jackasses that say it.
Rancid wrote:Clearly you are not paying attention.

If they were that similar, why is the "deep state" only going after Trump?

Why are you defending only Trump in these threads?

This statement is just trash/noise from all the jackasses that say it.

Instanbuller thinks WASP culture and America is the greatest fucking thing in the world. The greatest human civilization in the world are English-speaking men from wealthy nations. Some magic powder got sprinkled on their fat asses and they are SACRED.

Lol.

One should be a lot more analytical in this life. But no.

JohnRawls wrote:So who is the candidate to vote then? Biden or Trump? Last time I checked both Democrats and Republicans support Israel, not sure anymore who is the "heavier" supporter.

Neither is an option too.

Neither have your interests at heart.

Weird to have to say this to someone who's been on this political forum for so long..
skinster wrote:Neither is an option too.

Neither have your interests at heart.

Weird to have to say this to someone who's been on this political forum for so long..

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. Trump a bit less and may be unpredictable though and neurotic that is why I would prefer Biden.
Trump and Biden have big differences on some issues, for example abortion where I side with Biden or the Trans Agenda where I side with Trump. But for the time being Trump and Biden's position on Gaza seems pretty similar. Biden has introduced some pointless virtue signalling sanctions against a few West Bank settlers, so if you're a sanctions lover then I guess you should go with Biden. I'm not sanctions lover. I even opposed the sanctions against Iraq, even though Madeleine Albright thought the costs to the Iraqi people's were worth it, even though Madeline Albright thought that the costs to Shia's and Kurds who had actually risen up in rebellion against Saddam were worth it.
Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promoting now?

I wonder how many knuckole dragging dipshit trumptards are going to fall for yet another grift.

Trump for prison 2024
wat0n wrote:
Voting for this guy again would be a very banana-like thing to do.

As someone that pays very close attention to American politics, you have no idea how right you are.

This is utterly bonkers.
skinster wrote:What interests are those?

He is an honorary US citizen by default. USA=Perfection. That is why working for the Estonian government in a small nation like Estonia is not enough for him. Tallinn is a gorgeous city. He has a good life. But he needs either Trump asshole or Biden warmongering in Palestine to feel protected. They got his interests at heart. The US govt has ignored the interests of many Americans. But his interests are being attended to. Incredible eh?
wat0n wrote:Voting for this guy again would be a very banana-like thing to do.

You don't remember he was selling presidential trading cards as well? Also an NFT where he looks like a super hero? :lol:

I feel like people are still not paying attention to how ridiculous Trump is. It's why he actually has a chance at winning again.

We have too many absolute fucking morons with short memories in the US.
Rancid wrote:You don't remember he was selling presidential trading cards as well? Also an NFT where he looks like a super hero? :lol:

I feel like people are still not paying attention to how ridiculous Trump is. It's why he actually has a chance at winning again.

We have too many absolute fucking morons with short memories in the US.

I was actually unaware :lol:
wat0n wrote:
I was actually unaware :lol:

Before he was elected he had a charity that he would take money from. And a university that was a complete scam, and was shut down.

He's a crook, he was born into a crime family, and most of the money he made came from criminal activities like money laundering.
late wrote:Before he was elected he had a charity that he would take money from. And a university that was a complete scam, and was shut down.

He's a crook, he was born into a crime family, and most of the money he made came from criminal activities like money laundering.

Sounds like perfect organized crime material except Robert De Niro says he lacks the reliability and even Mafia bosses value their word to their collesgues in crime. He tends to throw everyone under the bus. Lol.
skinster wrote:What interests are those?

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion and murder and rape.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]