US and UK strike Houthi sites in Yemen in response to ‘unprecedented’ attacks - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

8)

Rich wrote:Frankly I see no more wrong saying "Curse the Jews" than saying "curse the Russians". I see no more wrong with calling the Jaws inhuman devils than calling the Russians sub human Asiatic orcs.

I suppose it's basically the same but Ansar Allah are clearly talking about Zionists, it's just in that region, including in Israel-proper, they use the words 'Jews', not 'Zionists'. 'Curse the Zionists' is absolutely fine, akin to 'curse the Nazis'.

I'm not interested in the Liberal whinings about the racism of others until we get a full apology from the Liberals for the last two years of anti Russian racist abuse.

You are expecting too much from those hypocrites. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

I do however support the destruction of the Houthis including a ground invasion, because they have violated international sea lanes.

Ha, good luck with that. Didn't the almost decade-long war on Yemen show you that Ansar Allah cannot be beaten. They've got an excellent tunnel system like the Palestinian resistance, who learned this from the Vietnamese during the war on them. You cannot destroy the resistance and they only get stronger by the day.

Also, it is not any violation of international sea lines. Yemenis can do what they like on their territory and they're doing good, by being the only state - aside from South Africa and a handful of others - who are upholding the Genocide Convention.
I do however support the destruction of the Houthis including a ground invasion, because they have violated international sea lanes.

@Rich

Do not underestimate the Houthis they have 7 Years fought with western armed Saudi-Arabia + Al Qaida...

The Houthis emerged as victorious... they have recruited 200 000 new fighters from all tribes of Yemen (even former enemies)... they learned the Communist style warfare "people's war" women and children produce weapons Man are at the front line... Invasions are dangerous by sea it can also end in Galipoli
Skynet wrote:Hputhis tested hypersonic miissilles....

With this new weapon they can sink Western ships

Maybe, but these missiles don't seem as accurate as previously believed.

That said, the US should slowly start pulling out of the region. Isn't that what everyone wants anyway?
Rancid wrote:Maybe, but these missiles don't seem as accurate as previously believed.

The footage of those less powerful than these ones hitting Israel and Israeli-linked ships demonstrates that they're pretty accurate. 8)

That said, the US should slowly start pulling out of the region. Isn't that what everyone wants anyway?

Absolutely. And the U.S. will, eventually. But the U.S. won't pull out until it's forced to because it has many interests in the region to exploit and wants to also maintain division of Arab and Muslim states, because Arab unity is considered a threat by the Empire. We're seeing more of that now though, with the Axis of Resistance and its as yet, six fronts (Gaza and the West Bank, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran). That should influence more states, but as yet, the Axis of Assistance (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar etc.) are only offering stern words and little action beyond bullshit like air-dropping aid to Palestinians and pretending to be opposed to Israel despite normalising ties to some degree or other. Protests in some of these states might change these plans for normalising. Jordan has seen much uprisings lately and that's wonderful to see..

Israel, the U.S. aircraft carrier in the region, is speeding up the process of the U.S. leaving the region though, so that's good, and I suppose we should thank the Zionists for something.. :D
skinster wrote:Israel, the U.S. aircraft carrier in the region,

That's a filthy racist anti Gentile lie. Name a single major US air mission carried out from an Israeli air base. Marxists and Cultural Marxists just keep lying about this. We serve Israel. Israel don't serve us. Israel doesn't exist to serve the interests of Americans, not ordinary Americans, not elite Americans and not American business. Israel could have aided us if they had taken control of the Suez Canal, but Islamophillic American Liberals sabotaged that policy at every turn.
Yemeni resistance is so fucking badass.

Rich wrote:That's a filthy racist anti Gentile lie. Name a single major US air mission carried out from an Israeli air base. Marxists and Cultural Marxists just keep lying about this. We serve Israel. Israel don't serve us. Israel doesn't exist to serve the interests of Americans, not ordinary Americans, not elite Americans and not American business. Israel could have aided us if they had taken control of the Suez Canal, but Islamophillic American Liberals sabotaged that policy at every turn.

The tail(Israel) doesn't wag the dog(United States), Rich, and you have no evidence for this and it is absurd anyway. The U.S. empire is not being controlled by the Israelis. Israel is merely one of its colonies in West Asia. Saudi Arabia is another. There are lots of special interest groups in the U.S. - known as the Israel lobby - which bribe U.S. politicians to serve Israeli interests to the detriment of U.S. interests, but that doesn't mean that the U.S. isn't leading the charge and leading this genocide. All the U.S. needs to do is stop its arms flow and Israel is done.
^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are not interested in peace. Something they could have had if they had allowed Palestinians just 22% of their own land, but they refused, and the resistance built and the resistance outside of occupied Palestine built. At best, Israelis will be allowed to stay in the land as long as they give up their privileges and allow for equal rights for all. A sixth of Israelis have left the settler colony though and I expect that number will only build..

Excellent news. Yemen are now backed by Russia and China. The future!

Is that you, @JohnRawls? :lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Not in this case. Israel treats the entire Palest[…]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...Other than graduating from high school and bei[…]