Candace Owens - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By QatzelOk
Most mainstream media "interview" shows, and many alternative ones, are full of ideologically-restrictive narrators who censor and emote in order to build a mafia-friendly narrative that can be viewed cross-platform on other media-approved products.

But in this particular episode of Candace Owens, she comes closer to identifying and "taking down" a particular mafia (music industry mafia) than virtually any other journalist out there.

I am impressed.

Youtube: "I'm DONE Being Threatened. The Michael Jackson & Diddy Connection EXPOSED."
By QatzelOk
skinster wrote:She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is so kudos to that.

She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said and done, she has been punished by the same forces of ignorance-through-censorship:

Rolling Stone wrote:Candace Owens Is Out at Daily Wire After Months of Railing Against Jewish People
The far-right commentator had been clashing with founder Ben Shapiro over her endorsement of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories

Though neither Boreing nor Owens publicly elaborated on the circumstances behind her departure, the announcement comes on the tail end of months of public friction between Owens and Daily Wire cofounder Ben Shapiro over their conflicting views on the Israel-Hamas war, as well as Owens’ promotion of antisemitic conspiracy theories....

Rolling Stone is censorship pretending to be journalism. As is most "owned" media.

I guess Candace Owens didn't like being owned by "the masters."
By skinster
QatzelOk wrote:She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said and done, she has been punished by the same forces of ignorance-through-censorship:

Indeed. It is quite interesting. Apparently she has plans to go to occupied Palestine with some others who report on stuff like her, but I doubt she will be able to get in quite frankly if she carries on in her current manner. If she does get in, I imagine it will be with bribes and to support the Israeli narrative. The Israelis are only allowing entry to Z list celebs who will shill for the Zionist entity as it commits genocide. People like Michael Rappaport, Eva Fartlow, Debra Messing. Who? Yeah, I know. They can't even get an A-lister :lol: , which is surprising considering a lot of Hollywood is pro Zionism.

Rolling Stone is censorship pretending to be journalism. As is most "owned" media.

Indeed. Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. So much so that they're trying to ban some of it, like Tik-Tok for example, because Generation X knows a genocide when they see it..
By QatzelOk
About so-called alternative media like Rolling Stone, skinster wrote:... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. So much so that they're trying to ban some of it, like Tik-Tok for example, because Generation X knows a genocide when they see it..

Yes, it seems that only media that is owned by genocide-supporters will be allowed in the USA soon.

As it was in the 1700s and 1800s.

Amazing that Candace carved out such a revealing space for herself in our current mediascape. Very brave of her.

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]