Israel-Palestinian War 2023 - Page 164 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
QatzelOk wrote:The topic you are focussed on is "rape, rape, rape."

So I provided some pertinent rapists for you and your friends at hasbara HQ to ponder.

I also wanted to suggest that "cultural projection" is driving your incessant cries of rape. Why don't you accuse Hamas of using offshore accounts to hide their money? Or of starting corrupt bitcoin operations that rob billions from investors? Or of funding the genocide of the remaining Maya of central America?

There's a lot of cultural-projection out there for you to exploit.

Does it hurt your feelings to be told you do in fact advocate for mass rape as long as the victims are Israelis?
There are many ways to approach a construction site and find out more. I did it as a student. It is implausible that the IDF and Mossad cannot do better with more resources and more power.
Pants-of-dog wrote:There are many ways to approach a construction site and find out more. I did it as a student. It is implausible that the IDF and Mossad cannot do better with more resources and more power.

:lol:

Yes, I bet you infiltrated a hostile territory as a student to force yourself into a construction site.

Hilarious and easily the dumbest thing I've read here this week.

Also, "trust me bro" is not an argument.
So the sole counter argument is that the IDF and Mossad and Israeli government are too stupid and inept to notice and investigate the giant tunnel shaped hole that can be seen for miles.
No, the argument is that investigating that hole would have required IDF presence on the ground, which in turn required attacking and indeed invading the area.

More straw men, I did have a good laugh from the "trust me bro, I can infiltrate closed construction sites in hostile territory!" :lol:
If the only attempt at a counter argument is to make another poster jump through some unnecessary hoops, then there is no counter argument. The Israeli surveillance system of Gaza is well developed and includes things like automated drone swarms,, facial recognition, and other technologies that would make it easy for the IDF and Mossad to ascertain whether or not Hamas was building a tunnel.
No, it is not an "unnecessary hoop" to say that the only way to know what's underground is to actually go underground. Aerial surveillance is not enough.

But instead we'll have to rely on @Pants-of-dog saying "trust me bro".
In an open air excavation, such as the one that would be required to install the units in the photo, the entire excavation is open to the air above. Consequently, it would be possible to see exactly and entirely what is below ground by merely looking down from above.

QatzelOk wrote:The topic you are focussed on is "rape, rape, rape."

So I provided some pertinent rapists for you and your friends at hasbara HQ to ponder.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I also wanted to suggest that "cultural projection" is driving your incessant cries of rape. Why don't you accuse Hamas of using offshore accounts to hide their money? Or of starting corrupt bitcoin operations that rob billions from investors? Or of funding the genocide of the remaining Maya of central America?

Indeed it is a racist projection, this idea that Palestinians are bestial people hellbent on rape and destruction when their resistance is a product of an oppressed people suffering occupation and we have seen the exact same thing occur elsewhere in recent history and in the past. Where did the resistance get the idea of building tunnels from? Vietnam! More about what the resistance is really about in this excellent little video.

Do we have Palestinian creating sexual blackmail and trafficking operations like what we have seen from Israelis and Zionist Jews? Nope. The rape allegations are just absurd because it is totally against the culture which is a very religious culture and where rape is considered a crime, and aside from that, there has been no documentation of rape happening and if it was happening in the way that wat0n claims, that it was systematic and widespread, then how come none of the 100+ freed hostages in December, except for that one who changed her story last week, said they were raped when in captivity for two whole months? If Palestinian resistance fighters are rapists and had access to and complete control over all these Israeli women, they would have raped them and we'd have heard testimony after testimony about that. But nothing! Except one story last week where a hostage changed her story after it came to light that Israeli army terrorists gang-raped and raped Palestinian women in al-Shifa hospital.

This segment covers the constantly debunked claims of rape which is worth watching to see the extent of Zionist lies on this front:

As I have said repeatedly, wat0n has been instructed to keep talking about rape in an attempt to demonise the justified resistance of an occupied people and distract from the ongoing genocide, and we have seen the leaked [urlhttps://thegrayzone.com/2024/03/06/leaked-israel-lobby-officials-war-gaza-mass-rape/]documents[/url] proving exactly that. They want to distract from reports like the execution of children at Al-shifa hospital:
Pants-of-dog wrote:In an open air excavation, such as the one that would be required to install the units in the photo, the entire excavation is open to the air above. Consequently, it would be possible to see exactly and entirely what is below ground by merely looking down from above.

Not necessarily. For instance, you would not know if that tunnel was being used for military purposes from an aerial photo alone.

And note you are still ignoring:

1) The Qassam Brigades' admission they have a Nuseirat battalion

2) The testimony of a hostage who was taken to Nuseirat
During its construction, the tunnel is not being used at all. Thus, the claim that you cannot see usage while a tunnel is being constructed is both true and irrelevant.

There seems to be no disagreement that the IDF should easily have known about the tunnel since its construction, and therefore it is unlikely that Hamas built the tunnel.
International relations throughout history has been dominated by wars, conflicts and states dominating others. Right? I mean that's the bread and butter of international relations and we see it is no different here in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Its not how things should be but its the way things are. Its unlikely to change in the future.
wat0n wrote:You do realize that did not happen in Gaza, but the West Bank (I thought it was in Jerusalem), do you?

Also, he's a Palestinian Jew.

This obviously did not happen in Gaza. If it had, they would have run him over with a tank afterwards and he would have been about 2 feet tall. Then the soldiers would have posted tiktoks of themselves wearing his murdered mother's underwear.
Saeko wrote:This obviously did not happen in Gaza. If it had, they would have run him over with a tank afterwards and he would have been about 2 feet tall. Then the soldiers would have posted tiktoks of themselves wearing his murdered mother's underwear.

And if he had been an Israeli citizen, the usual ghouls would have said he deserved to be murdered for collaborating with the occupation and would wish for his daughters to have been raped and murdered by the valiant resistance.

Assuming that guy wasn't yet another of the count[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]