Israel-Palestinian War 2023 - Page 169 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The Qassam Brigades did have a battalion in Nuseirat, hence the "Nuseirat battalion", that is out of the question. Maybe it still exists in some diminished capacity, maybe not anymore - it's hard to know.

JohnRawls wrote:Still a question for both of you, Why are hostages not been returned or rescued yet by any of the sides? Think both of you, think...

Because Hamas would lose most of its leverage if it just handed them over, and because the negotiations have been stalled (not so much on the hostages themselves, IIRC, but on how will civilians in Rafah return to northern Gaza during a 6-week ceasefire).

Have you been following the negotiations?

wat0n wrote:The Qassam Brigades did have a battalion in Nuseirat, hence the "Nuseirat battalion", that is out of the question. Maybe it still exists in some diminished capacity, maybe not anymore - it's hard to know.

It never existed. The Qassam brigade is Hamas and if they had resistance fighters operating in Nuseirat refugee camp, they would still be called Hamas. There is no "Nuseirat brigade". That name is for a refugee camp in Gaza.

Because Hamas would lose most of its leverage if it just handed them over, and because the negotiations have been stalled (not so much on the hostages themselves, IIRC, but on how will civilians in Rafah return to northern Gaza during a 6-week ceasefire).

The hostage exchange deal is failing because of Israeli intransigence. Netanyahu refuses to commit to a permanent ceasefire or releasing some of the Palestinian hostages the Palestinian resistance factions demand and the Israeli government has been threatening the hostages families against speaking out.
@wat0n

The 'Nuseirat battalion' appears first in Israeli media as an IDF press briefing. Where the name appears elsewhere it is a verbatim copy-and-paste job lifted secondhand from the same source. You cannot blame forum users after the lies Israel has spread that even the most gullible amongst us are not convinced it exists.

:lol:
ingliz wrote:@wat0n

The 'Nuseirat battalion' appears first in Israeli media as an IDF press briefing. Where the name appears elsewhere it is a verbatim copy-and-paste job lifted secondhand from the same source. You cannot blame forum users after the lies Israel has spread that even the most gullible amongst us are not convinced it exists.

:lol:

It appears in the Qassam Brigades' website, as I showed already :lol:

This is true regardless of how hard you and your fellow rape supporter @skinster want to deny it or make nonsense up.
In regards to the Nuseirat bombing:

The BBC looked for subsequent instructions to move away to other safe zones and found no record of such instructions. This was not only mentioned, but a link and a quote were also provided.
The Israelis appear to want to escalate their removal from the region, by the look of things. Five people were killed. This is going to result in a strong retaliation from Iran.

wat0n wrote:It appears in the Qassam Brigades' website, as I showed already :lol:

This is true regardless of how hard you and your fellow rape supporter @skinster want to deny it or make nonsense up.

No such battalion exists and if it did, it would've been mentioned alongside all the other Palestinian factions that they report upon. I did a search in the Resistance News Network channel on Telegram, which is its official channel that releases all the news on resistance actions, their statements and everything else related to them. No such battalion exists. And it still makes no sense that that fighter is both in Qassam as well as this made-up battalion. :lol:

You got caught out in another lie. Just own it and move along. Or dig in and we will just keep pointing out what a notorious liar you are.
You do realize the Qassam Brigades organize themselves like any military, and have geographically based battalions, right @skinster?

I don't get why you believe that the Nuseirat battalion isn't just one of its many battalions.

wat0n wrote:You do realize the Qassam Brigades organize themselves like any military, and have geographically based battalions, right @skinster?

Qassam is the name of the armed wing of Hamas, its military (which by the way is what is a proscribed group in the UK and elsewhere, i.e. only the armed faction of Hamas and not their politboro etc.).

Their battalions don't change their name, they are all called Qassam.

I don't get why you believe that the Nuseirat battalion isn't just one of its many battalions.

Because if this battalion existed, like Al-Quds brigade does for Palestinian Islamic Jihad or Ali Abu Mustafa brigade does for the PFLP, they would be mentioned in the resistance factions own channel. You made this shit up. Let it go and move along to your next lie in service to the genocidal state, that we can destroy..
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=183940&p=15309286&hilit=subsequent#p15309286

The investigation showed no evidence that the IDF gave subsequent instructions after declaring Nuseirat safe before bombing the refugee camp.

And if Hamas had a permanent presence there, and that requires bombing, then it should never have been declared safe. That contradicts the claim that Hamas has a permanent presence in the refugee camp.
After looking at the resistance factions channels to see if there was anything about this brigade that wat0n made up, I found nothing.

I then tried Twitter to see if this brigade exists and guess what, it does, according to Israeli intel channels and Israeli hasbarists who do propaganda for pay for Israel. You can see a list here. Apparently they made some song and dance about a so-called Nuseirat commander and his deputy being killed in January. I entered the names of these two men into the resistance channels to see if their deaths were reconised by the resistance factions, as they do when any of their members are martyred by Israeli terrorists.

But, neither of them came up once in the resistance channels and it seems like they, along with this battalion, are completely made-up. And wat0n fell for this news. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=183940&p=15309286&hilit=subsequent#p15309286

The investigation showed no evidence that the IDF gave subsequent instructions after declaring Nuseirat safe before bombing the refugee camp.

And if Hamas had a permanent presence there, and that requires bombing, then it should never have been declared safe. That contradicts the claim that Hamas has a permanent presence in the refugee camp.

If it's true no prior warning was given, Israel should have warned civilians to leave the area before attacking. This does not somehow negate the fact that Hamas has a battalion there.

skinster wrote:After looking at the resistance factions channels to see if there was anything about this brigade that wat0n made up, I found nothing.

I then tried Twitter to see if this brigade exists and guess what, it does, according to Israeli intel channels and Israeli hasbarists who do propaganda for pay for Israel. You can see a list here. Apparently they made some song and dance about a so-called Nuseirat commander and his deputy being killed in January. I entered the names of these two men into the resistance channels to see if their deaths were reconised by the resistance factions, as they do when any of their members are martyred by Israeli terrorists.

But, neither of them came up once in the resistance channels and it seems like they, along with this battalion, are completely made-up. And wat0n fell for this news. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would you check Twitter or Telegram when you can check their website directly?
If there is a permanent Hamas presence in Nuseirat, then the IDF knowingly sent evacuees to a zone it knew would be unsafe, which would be a deliberate deception.
That map does not show where they are headquartered. It shows areas of responsibility. More like their patrol routes.

It is reasonable to assume that the Nuseirat battalion mentioned on that website also has Nuseirat refugee camp and its environs within its area of responsibility. It does not mean that the battalion is headquartered in the camp itself.

It is plausible that the headquarters for the battalion are close to the camp but not at the camp. This would then explain why the IDF could proclaim the camp as safe.
Even in that case, it would also then be quite reasonable to assume the battalion operates inside Nuseirat. Although, in reality, it's not like its headquarters are going to be demarcated or in open areas, because (as you are fully aware) that would make it very easy for Israel to just bomb it.
Biden is a Zionist bitch. He;s gone round Congress to supply Israel with arms. He will back Israel in actions in what ever it needs to do. If Israel does decide that genocide is necessary Biden will not lift a finger to stop it. So i think having Netanyahu as Prime Minister may actually help Biden. It allows Biden to support Israel's actions with deeds while vociferously virtue signalling at the same time.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Are you projecting here? Whenever anyone notices[…]

https://twitter.com/lowkeysim/status/1784718303698[…]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]