If races are not real, then you have to be logically consistent - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rich wrote:Ah you're from the Bush-Obama school of philosophy.

A stupid mistake on Hitler's part, but a stupidity for which he was far from alone. The Japanese took a very different view, if anything privileging Jews over other westerners. I can sort of see why so many German Nationalists, but not the Kaiser had a psychological need to demonise the Jews, but aside from their own psychological needs it was pure stupidity. Far from exterminating the Jews of Poland and Ukraine, they should have carved them out a homeland. Its really not that complicated. Germany needed to keep their neigbours divided. Nazi policy seems calculated to being them all together.

I just don't get the Liberals. They whined like bitches about the Kaiser. :?: But then they seemed no happier with the people that replaced him. I guess there's just no pleasing some people. I had thought the Liberals were finally happy with the Germans, but now they seem to be whinging again. This time moaning that Germans are not militarist enough.

Dude...you went a complete 180 on your framing. You posted that you admired the jew for being the dog eating the dog in a dog eat dog world...then when I mentioned the germans doing their riposte to such eating, you act like it was irrational and was just a psychological need...

Which one is it? Do you admire the jew for surviving in dog eat dog? Or are they totally harmless?
FiveofSwords wrote:they obviously weren't black

If they weren't free blacks, why was the Mississippi legislature passing laws that were intended to “remove from the state all free persons of color” or make them slaves?

:lol:
Potemkin wrote:which led the Bolsheviks to detest any form of religious faith

As N.I. Bukharin and E. Preobrazhensky demonstrate in their manifesto The ABC of Communism.

'Religion is the opium of the people,' said Karl Marx. It is the task of the Communist Party to make this truth comprehensible to the widest possible circles of the labouring masses. It is the task of the party to impress firmly upon the minds of the workers, even upon the most backward, that religion has been in the past and still is today one of the most powerful means at the disposal of the oppressors for the maintenance of inequality, exploitation, and slavish obedience on the part of the toilers.
ingliz wrote:As N.I. Bukharin and E. Preobrazhensky demonstrate in their manifesto The ABC of Communism.

'Religion is the opium of the people,' said Karl Marx. It is the task of the Communist Party to make this truth comprehensible to the widest possible circles of the labouring masses. It is the task of the party to impress firmly upon the minds of the workers, even upon the most backward, that religion has been in the past and still is today one of the most powerful means at the disposal of the oppressors for the maintenance of inequality, exploitation, and slavish obedience on the part of the toilers.

Indeed. The Bolsheviks took this very seriously, as I pointed out. But they went much further in this matter than Marx had ever done. The reasons for this were rooted in the particular historical matrix of Russian Tsarism, which had a long history of using organised religion as a means of social control. It’s just unfortunate that a Communist revolution only succeeded in Russia, of all places.
@Rich I am seeing a journalistic piece posing the possibility that Hitler did not commit suicide in a bunker in 1945, but instead went to Spain, got on a German U-boat, and went to South America. 9 years after WWII was over sometime around 1954, there showed up a photograph that this year has been verified as true and correct. He was living in Colombia with an old friend of his who was head of a university in Colombia. He had some fascist friends in South America. The entire scenario was quite realistic. The piece is called ¿La REINA de la foto de Hitler? Or something like that. Let me see if I can find it. It was not confirmed but the CIA had knowledge about it.

Interesting because that burned body in a bunker with no real DNA evidence technology to confirm it? It could mean Hitler lived to a ripe old age in Colombia. He wound up in the land of the racially mixed people hiding. Lol.

Some Colombians are confirming these facts.

Interesting. Abel Basti is the journalist who was credited with the find.
Tainari88 wrote:@Rich I am seeing a journalistic piece posing the possibility that Hitler did not commit suicide in a bunker in 1945, but instead went to Spain, got on a German U-boat, and went to South America. 9 years after WWII was over sometime around 1954, there showed up a photograph that this year has been verified as true and correct. He was living in Colombia with an old friend of his who was head of a university in Colombia. He had some fascist friends in South America. The entire scenario was quite realistic. The piece is called ¿La REINA de la foto de Hitler? Or something like that. Let me see if I can find it. It was not confirmed but the CIA had knowledge about it.

Interesting because that burned body in a bunker with no real DNA evidence technology to confirm it? It could mean Hitler lived to a ripe old age in Colombia. He wound up in the land of the racially mixed people hiding. Lol.

Some Colombians are confirming these facts.

Interesting. Abel Basti is the journalist who was credited with the find.

Everything I needed to know about life, I learned from The Simpsons. 8)
Last edited by Potemkin on 12 May 2024 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
@FiveofSwords

Well, at least I have a head.

You appear to keep what little brain you have up your arse going by the shite you've posted in this thread.

:lol:

Reason for edit: Trash talk and Rule 2
Last edited by ingliz on 12 May 2024 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
FiveofSwords wrote:I was never 'trying', dude. I'm just saying obvious things because that is all I understand, and all of you on PoFo are way better than my Nazi-limited thinking worrying about someone busting a cap in my ass.

Look at the truth he is writing now? He is a changed man. :lol: :lol: :D

@ingliz the truth is hard for him.

He needs an Oscar D'Leon song again. :lol:

French racists kicked out of Mexican university for talking crap about Indians. I wonder how long the racist man who knows nothing about Indigenous culture would last? Lol.
Tainari88 wrote:It could be the Simpsons were right all along. Lol.

The Simpsons were always right all along, querida….

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/simpsons-future-predictions-accurate-1140775/

Nostradamus? Pshaw! Amateur! :lol:
Rancid wrote:@FiveofSwords how does the phrase "everyone should fuck everyone until we're all brown" make you feel?

He is not having sex with people. He is not trying to pop out kids who are white and pure. First off, no white lady can take his whining and carrying on all day. Then he says the world is too unfair. Too many anti Nazis out there. He needs to forget about reproducing and go on the internet all day and state he is black. He might be. He might be someone like this stupid girl in Judge Mablean's court who is ashamed of being Black and is playing at being a white Nazi. He just might be that. If he is not? Then he has issues.

That daughter is a result of racist shit internalized. She has serious issues. Like the Five man. He is a black man in denial. :lol:

He is not having kids who are as white as he claims to be. Lol. The world oh poor me, I can't have 15 kids because first we need a country who won't mind an American Moron Inferno takeover of American Neo Nazis...we need some nation who will take us in?

@Potemkin calculate how many Scottish citizens in that neighborhood of yours is likely to vote for an American Neo Nazi move in because they are pure Scottish and deserve a land to call home?

Give me a ball park figure of how many Scottish white people in that middle class hood you live in are willing to give them some land to spew their Neo Nazi American White Genocide rants all day? Ballpark figure. :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:He is not having sex with people. He is not trying to pop out kids who are white and pure. First off, no white lady can take his whining and carrying on all day. Then he says the world is too unfair. Too many anti Nazis out there. He needs to forget about reproducing and go on the internet all day and state he is black. He might be. He might be someone like this stupid girl in Judge Mablean's court who is ashamed of being Black and is playing at being a white Nazi. He just might be that. If he is not? Then he has issues.

That daughter is a result of racist shit internalized. She has serious issues. Like the Five man. He is a black man in denial. :lol:

He is not having kids who are as white as he claims to be. Lol. The world oh poor me, I can't have 15 kids because first we need a country who won't mind an American Moron Inferno takeover of American Neo Nazis...we need some nation who will take us in?

@Potemkin calculate how many Scottish citizens in that neighborhood of yours is likely to vote for an American Neo Nazi move in because they are pure Scottish and deserve a land to call home?

Give me a ball park figure of how many Scottish white people in that middle class hood you live in are willing to give them some land to spew their Neo Nazi American White Genocide rants all day? Ballpark figure. :lol:

Ballpark figure? Zero. Lol. :p

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

No. The U of A encampment was there for a day or t[…]

Yeah, because they are based on the ever-changing[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]