Goodbye Moscow´s city Vladivostok, Hello China´s Hǎishēnwǎi! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
#15257147
Its clear that Moscow has lost outer . Manchuria already . question who will take over , I think we must support the Green Ukraine Republic ! guys, what do you think ?



Sun Yat-Sen, the nationalist father of modern China, pushed for the decolonization of the Russian Far East and the resettlement of Han and Manchu Chinese on their ancestral lands, until the Chinese Revolution halted further discussion. But even these days, Chinese spokespeople splutter when reminded of its past status.

https://cepa.org/article/goodbye-vladiv ... aishenwai/





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ukraine




Image
#15258029
Let's be fair. Vladivostok is not very valuable. It's far north in a cold part of the world. And as a port, it doesn't really give China any strategic advantage because that area is surrounded by a string of islands owned by Russia and Japan, so it would still not be too difficult to cut off China's trade route there if Russia and Japan teamed together to try to blockade that port. Vladivostok has more value to Russia because it is the furthest south port in Russia's East, minimizing ice in the winter season (something Russia has been preoccupied with throughout its history).
Vladivostok is not really so important of a city, but is one of Russia's two biggest cities in its Far East region. And without Vladivostok, Russia's Far East would be cut off from direct trade with Japan (which is decreasing in economic importance).

Vladivostok is actually further South in latitude than Odessa but despite this fact is much colder. Odessa was considered the warmest of the Soviet Union's major cities, almost a beach resort city. (In fact actually Vladivostok is a bit further South than the entire Crimea)
#15260730
The one thing I disagree with litwin is that he repeatedly presents China is a better country and / or they deserve a share of vengence against Russia.

To me, both are in the same league and deserve equal share of the punishment (at least like something repeatedly asked by litwin).
#15307907
Puffer Fish wrote:Let's be fair. Vladivostok is not very valuable. It's far north in a cold part of the world. And as a port, it doesn't really give China any strategic advantage because that area is surrounded by a string of islands owned by Russia and Japan, so it would still not be too difficult to cut off China's trade route there if Russia and Japan teamed together to try to blockade that port. Vladivostok has more value to Russia because it is the furthest south port in Russia's East, minimizing ice in the winter season (something Russia has been preoccupied with throughout its history).
Vladivostok is not really so important of a city, but is one of Russia's two biggest cities in its Far East region. And without Vladivostok, Russia's Far East would be cut off from direct trade with Japan (which is decreasing in economic importance).

Vladivostok is actually further South in latitude than Odessa but despite this fact is much colder. Odessa was considered the warmest of the Soviet Union's major cities, almost a beach resort city. (In fact actually Vladivostok is a bit further South than the entire Crimea)

3 main reasons
1) the Japanese sea
2) Karafuto´s Oil and Gas o
3) Vladivostok is just fist step, Baikal , the entire outer Manchuria will follow ...commie Han-China’s claims to Moscow’s Far East (Outer Manchuria) are fact-based and indisputable. The thoughts of Chinese imperialists are focused on a particular Siberian city—one famous for its sea cucumbers, a popular Chinese delicacy.
with friends like these who needs enemies? China take advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....


THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Moscow empire [1] in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Moscow empire Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.


Moscow governor of the "Amur " colony spoke Chinese (new-old owner of this region) , to the people of neighboring China´s empire in Chinese.


#15307938
The oil fracas is that Russia doesn't want rupees, and India doesn't want rubles. They both need the deal, so they should work out their differences eventually.

BRICS started out as an advertising slogan, it doesn't actually exist. India and China hate each other, nobody wants rubles. They hold meetings that never go anywhere, and never will go anywhere.

China and Russia are frenemies. All they have in common is that the West is considered an enemy for opposing their expansion.

China is going to take over part of Russia no matter what Putin does. Even if he wanted to oppose it, his military is in terrible shape, and busy.

That China and Russia don't seem to be working on a new oil pipeline says a lot (I think). Putin seems to be hoping he can go back to selling to Europe, or the cost and technical challenges of building a new pipeline might not have enough of a return on the investment to be worthwhile. They would also need skilled foreign workers, and they are forbidden currently from working in Russia.
#15315724
late wrote:The oil fracas is that Russia doesn't want rupees, and India doesn't want rubles. They both need the deal, so they should work out their differences eventually.

BRICS started out as an advertising slogan, it doesn't actually exist. India and China hate each other, nobody wants rubles. They hold meetings that never go anywhere, and never will go anywhere.

China and Russia are frenemies. All they have in common is that the West is considered an enemy for opposing their expansion.

China is going to take over part of Russia no matter what Putin does. Even if he wanted to oppose it, his military is in terrible shape, and busy.

That China and Russia don't seem to be working on a new oil pipeline says a lot (I think). Putin seems to be hoping he can go back to selling to Europe, or the cost and technical challenges of building a new pipeline might not have enough of a return on the investment to be worthwhile. They would also need skilled foreign workers, and they are forbidden currently from working in Russia.


Moscow empire is definitely the junior partner.
Putin knows that very well.
And in the medium future, when Moscow empire is weak enough to make it easy, China will take the Outer Manchuria and more besides.

https://x.com/mijhailjmd/status/1791195531278004507

Image
#15315727
paeng wrote:China works with Russia, and both are part of BRICS and the Global South.


SA? Sucks dick, irrelevant country, same with Mongol - Muscovite horde . Brazil? Yeah maybe someday. India and China are too big and they basically hate each other so I don’t see how they’re supposed to form any sort of alliance. Cope harder spermovores



Image
#15315748
litwin wrote:Moscow empire is definitely the junior partner


The Russian have a battlehardened military against western weapons....

Now they are equal because China has an ally with a lot ressources and a military who would help them in case of war.

China has sophisticated chips, they rely on each other and both know why Cold War 1.0 got lost was due to Sino-Russian split.
#15315795
Skynet wrote:The Russian have a battlehardened military against western weapons....

Now they are equal because China has an ally with a lot ressources and a military who would help them in case of war.

China has sophisticated chips, they rely on each other and both know why Cold War 1.0 got lost was due to Sino-Russian split.


WHAT do you know about Muscovite demography ? how many more criminals - bums do they have ?

https://x.com/menefr1/status/1791830723126538481
Image

Image

https://x.com/ProjectLiberal/status/178 ... _&ref_url=
#15315837
Skynet wrote:The Russian have a battlehardened military against western weapons....

Now they are equal because China has an ally with a lot ressources and a military who would help them in case of war.

China has sophisticated chips, they rely on each other and both know why Cold War 1.0 got lost was due to Sino-Russian split.

Putin and Xi no longer have a partnership of equals 8)

https://x.com/BBCWorld/status/1791494741822980294
#15315886
Skynet wrote:The Russian have a battlehardened military against western weapons....

Now they are equal because China has an ally with a lot ressources and a military who would help them in case of war.

China has sophisticated chips, they rely on each other and both know why Cold War 1.0 got lost was due to Sino-Russian split.

Putin already lost strategically, Putin and Xi no longer have a partnership of equals 8) Putin and Xi no longer have a partnership of equals
#15317680
Puffer Fish wrote:Let's be fair. Vladivostok is not very valuable. It's far north in a cold part of the world. And as a port, it doesn't really give China any strategic advantage because that area is surrounded by a string of islands owned by Russia and Japan, so it would still not be too difficult to cut off China's trade route there if Russia and Japan teamed together to try to blockade that port. Vladivostok has more value to Russia because it is the furthest south port in Russia's East, minimizing ice in the winter season (something Russia has been preoccupied with throughout its history).
Vladivostok is not really so important of a city, but is one of Russia's two biggest cities in its Far East region. And without Vladivostok, Russia's Far East would be cut off from direct trade with Japan (which is decreasing in economic importance).

Vladivostok is actually further South in latitude than Odessa but despite this fact is much colder. Odessa was considered the warmest of the Soviet Union's major cities, almost a beach resort city. (In fact actually Vladivostok is a bit further South than the entire Crimea)


The commie Chinese were outraged by the statements of the putin´s propagandist Mardan about the “Chinese threat.”

https://x.com/i/status/1799771552449249648

Zionism was never a religious movement basing i[…]

There was no over arching Jewish conspiracy that l[…]

Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow

We might understand how to buy security, but we h[…]

No amount of evidence will convince a genocide de[…]