Oh and by the way Im New - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
My name is Jack, i consider myself a Conservative in the american usage of the word. Im 21 years old and an Active Duty United States Marine. I like politics alot, mostly just laughing at other peoples rediculous opinions and ideas. But for real Im trying to read alot more about classical politics and get involved in todays discussion of the political stage.
By ads89
then on behalf of this place i welcome you. I'm new myself, to familiarize where you stand properly, you should take the political compass test - you can look up the site on google, cheers ;)
By ingliz
Good Morning
By Erebus
Ahoy!
By Infidelis
Ah, another Marine...our other resident Marine is out to basic, iirc...

Welcome, enjoy and laugh away at my rediculousness all you'd like ;)
By Erebus
Your nickname gets the prize for originality. Have fun with each login you make, sir!
By Suska
greetings

catch Generation Kill?
By J.W.USMC2111
No i havent seen that Generation Kill. Is it any good? Or accurate? Or just another negative portrayal of our military?
By Oxymoron
No its pretty realistic (I can only guess). It doesnt portray the military in a negative way, it shows they are following orders to the best of thier abilities.
By QatzelOk
Hi! What's your serial number?

Welcome to the text.

laughing at other peoples rediculous opinions and ideas

:lol:
By Nets
Welcome. Your doing your country a big service.

CaptainSam wrote:You're not a NeoConservative, are you?

Will you stop already.
By Mike Powell
My name is Jack, i consider myself a Conservative in the american usage of the word. Im 21 years old and an Active Duty United States Marine. I like politics alot, mostly just laughing at other peoples rediculous opinions and ideas. But for real Im trying to read alot more about classical politics and get involved in todays discussion of the political stage.

As the late General Pershing once said, the most dangerous man on earth is a marine with a rifle. So, welcome aboard sailor. And apologize for my country's Russian's weapons purchase.

It's no problem being conservative as long it's not on far-type of conservative. Far-conservative, is just just fundamentalism that we saw today, and fundamentalism are for cowards who fear to view in different perspective.
By J.W.USMC2111
The politcal compass test says I am, Left/Right:-1.75 and Libertarian/Authoritarian:1.18. Can anyone explain what this means? And Why?
By Manuel
Captain Sam, in detail, making actual references to neo-conservatist ideology, please explain why neo-conservatism is any more condemnable than communism or even liberalism in any way except that it simply provides an alternative to what you believe.
By Dr House
Welcome! I am the pretentious asshole that'll tell you you're wrong.

The politcal compass test says I am, Left/Right:-1.75 and Libertarian/Authoritarian:1.18. Can anyone explain what this means? And Why?

It means you're an economic centrist and a social conservative.

From your source: Your own source contradicts […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]