US Officials speak truth about Israel - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

My fellow Americans

I think you should watch this five minute video

US Officials speak truth about Israel

IF AMERICANS NEW

In my opinion, I think is is time that Citizens of America begin using Israeli tactics against members of Congress, the Senate and the President. Perhaps if they experience them first hand, they may not be so inclined to continue supporting the use of such tactics by Israel, against Arabs.

In fact, I think we may do far better if we IMMEDIATELY start using these Israeli tactics against members of the main stream media who sing the praises of Israel: Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Chris Matthews, Tim Russert, George Stephanopolous, Brian Williams, Charlie Gibson, Katie Couric and the like.

Israe(lie) may really be screwed now. I had my doubts for a good while about them being so evil since they were supposed to be "God's Chosen" But go too far in their war deeds.

This needs to go main stream. Let the Lemmings see the truth.
By Rodion
Some racist guy wrote:Israe(lie) may really be screwed now. I had my doubts for a good while about them being so evil since they were supposed to be "God's Chosen" But go too far in their war deeds.

Correction: not Israeli(eundkgh)(gjh)(o). Jews. Just Jews. The Chosen People refers to Jews. Clear? Okay, I'm outta here.
By Gletkin
But we use "Arab" and "Muslim" all the time. "Arab tyranny". "Muslim terror". They lack terms like "Israeli"(since there's more than one Arab country) or "Zionist" (again, more than one ideology). So the racial/religious terms of "Arab" or "Muslim" is used. Over and over again. Do you not think, intentionally or not, that this leads to anti-Arab/Muslim bigotry, since that's what they hear over and over and over again? But when people say "Jewish repression" or "Jewish atrocities", how does THAT sound (even though most Israelis and Zionists ARE Jews)? So you see, even the terminology we use favors the Israeli side. People can say "Arab terror" and not get tagged racist. But say "Jewish repression" and the anti-Semite flag goes up!

That said, I think the claim that the USA is an Israeli colony goes a bit too far. After all, we have friendly relations with countries like Saudi Arabia, whose media and popular sentiment is hostile to Israel, even anti-Semitic. Strange thing for a "Jewish colony" to do!

I think one reason wer'e more pro-Israel is simply because Jewish-Americans outnumber Arab and Muslim Americans combined (Jewish votes outnumber Arab and Muslim votes). If the demographics were more equal, the USA might be a more genuinely neutral power in the Mid East.
Another would be some sort of geo-political interest. It suits us that an advanced White dominated nation (even if it's not Christian) serves as an outpost for western interests in that chunk of the Third World called "The Middle East".
By Comrade Ogilvy
That said, I think the claim that the USA is an Israeli colony goes a bit too far.

Too far? It can't be by the defenition of what a colony is.
Israel would be a zionist colony with many international zionists in America, in Russia, in Europe working on its behalf.

The annalogy I would make would be one of a what once was a healthy cell infected with a foreign virus. The United States of America can be annalagous to a single cell. All the organnels of a cell can be annalogous to a nation. The nucleas for example can annalogous to the central government.

The nucleas is the command and control of the cell and looks out for the cells interest. The mitochondria, the golgi apparatus, and all the rest work in efficient manner on what is best for the cell. The cells around it also remain healthy and happy.

Now if you think of what a virus is. Its nothing more than DNA wrapped in protein. Biology states that a virus is not anything that's even living. Outside a cell, it is absolutely nothing.

But once it penetrates a healthy cell's nucleus, it takes control of every facet of the said cells functionality. The cell becomes sick. The virus could not care less for the well-being of the cell it infected. The virus follows its own destructive agenda and infects other healthy cells.

How do you kill the virus?

After all, we have friendly relations with countries like Saudi Arabia, whose media and popular sentiment is hostile to Israel, even anti-Semitic. Strange thing for a "Jewish colony" to do!

Ok throw out that "Jewish colony" comment. The linked video is very good, I have shared it with more folks. It makes mention of the policy shaping for zionist and only zionist interests in Washington DC.

And as far as Saudi-Arabia. Their populace and media mean nothing because their government still gives a wink and a nod to Washington.

I think one reason wer'e more pro-Israel is simply because Jewish-Americans outnumber Arab and Muslim Americans combined (Jewish votes outnumber Arab and Muslim votes).

Its because Jews dominate the mass-media. Not because of 'votes'.

Another would be some sort of geo-political interest.

It is always geo-political and geo-strategic interests, just not American geo-political and geo-strategic interest.

It suits us that an advanced White dominated nation (even if it's not Christian).

You know that nation just to the north of Israel that is getting the crap bombed out of it? You can take some random samples of people from Israel and from Lebanon, the two groups would look just as 'white' as each other. Oh, and there are plenty of 'white' Christians in Lebanon -- hmm I guess that should make it the better choice since it adds that Christian dimension.

Now:

I bring this article which has been brought before and I ask the reader to read the entire thing and not skip over any part:

Pay close attention to the date, as well as mentions of Lebanon and Hezbollah.

http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html

Also take into consideration events that constitute acts of war by Israel against a superpower that did absolutely nothing in turn.

The Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty attack.
By Nets
Its because Jews dominate the mass-media. Not because of 'votes'.

I hate this argument. If Zionists really controlled mass-media, I guarantee you you'd never hear anything about Israel/Palestine. Israel would just mop up the Palestinians in peace and quiet. The media's excessive coverage of this conflict is proof it is not Zionist.
By QatzelOk
The media's excessive coverage of this conflict is proof it is not Zionist.

Why doesn't the media just show pictures of Congolese children starving instead of obsessing about the Israelis levelling a few cities with bombing raids?

Becuase bombs are expensive and product-placement is what funds television production.
By Comrade Ogilvy
The media's excessive coverage of this conflict is proof it is not Zionist.

Fox news spent more time lamenting the hit on those soldiers in the kibbutz, than they did the chared bodies of Lebanese pre-teens.
By Comrade Ogilvy
I'd like to know if anyone disagrees with my 'virus' annalogy and what their argument is.

Anyone?
By Theimmortal1
Guys think please.

America is at war with militant Islam. Israel is fighting a militant Islamic group. Obviously the American media better side with our ally when we are fighting the same enemy.
By Comrade Ogilvy
America is at war with militant Islam.

Since when?

Obviously the American media better side with our ally when we are fighting the same enemy.

Of course "our enemy" is their enemy. As always and in every way its the attachment of an enemy.

Will We Go to War for Israel?
Israel says "Jump!"
Americans ask: "How high?"

by Justin Raimondo

Listening to Newt Gingrich bloviate on Meet the Press, advocating U.S. intervention on Israel's behalf against Syria and Iran – and the pathetic Joe "Me Too" Biden effectively agreeing with him – one can only wonder how or why anybody listens to these crazies. As Newt, the megalomaniacal has-been, gleefully declares that "World War III" is in progress, and weaves a conspiracy theory linking Iran, Syria, North Korea, Hezbollah, and – believe it or not! – Venezuela, old Joe just sits there nodding out. Given a chance to reply, his only objection to Gingrich's vision of war on all fronts is that, yes, we need to go to war, but we have to do it with the support of our allies. "Fighting Joe" Biden is no weenie: his voice hardens as he avers we should tell the North Koreans that we have the capacity to "annihilate" them. Gingrich smiles.

He has good reason to smile. Aside from his fondness for the concept of annihilation, he knows that the War Party's "liberal" Democratic wing is falling into line. The Israeli invasion of Lebanon – which many predict will include the de facto annexation of a southern "buffer zone" – has the fulsome support of both parties. When the Israelis tell the Americans to jump, the only question Biden and the Democratic party leadership have is: How high?

What Israel wants is what they have always wanted: to use American power, American tax dollars, and American lives to advance their own expansionist agenda. Twenty-five thousand Americans are in Lebanon at the present moment, all of them at risk from Israeli bombs – but that didn't factor into Tel Aviv's calculations, any more than Lebanese or Palestinian lives matter one whit to them. The Israelis put Israel first – and so does Washington. If all 25,000 American tourists and others have to perish in the flames of Israeli air strikes, then so be it. No sacrifice is too great – just as long as our Israel-centric foreign policy remains firmly in place.

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=9314
By cujo
Slablah, Hezbollah stashes their weapons in civilian homes and hides among them while they fight, hoping that Israel will afflict deadly colatteral damage on civilians. This way, they can spread "Israel kills children" propaganda so that they can deceive the Lebonese people. As a certain communist once said, "If you can control the way people think, you control the people." Hezbollah is even given cold, hard cash to families.
Cunningly affective.
But are the Lebonese really worth crying over? Teachers teach children to hate the Jews. There was a video on the news in which a teacher is having the kids create a preliminary court accusation against the "murderous Israeli soldiers." The children scream, "Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!" This is the same kind of garbage found in Stalinism. They even have kids play videogames in which they kill Israeli soldiers. It makes my stomache turn.
By Red Rebel
The normal American citizen is in the dark about a lot of thing.
By Omega
I think one reason wer'e more pro-Israel is simply because Jewish-Americans outnumber Arab and Muslim Americans combined (Jewish votes outnumber Arab and Muslim votes).

What? Jews are less than 3% of the american population. That can't be right.

I'd say it's the cultural ties.
By Comrade Ogilvy
cujo wrote:Slablah, Hezbollah stashes their weapons in civilian homes and hides among them while they fight, hoping that Israel will afflict deadly colatteral damage on civilians. This way, they can spread "Israel kills children" propaganda so that they can deceive the Lebonese people.

I suppose you've been "attached" to the Hezbollah fighting units to know how they operate?

As a certain communist once said,
"If you can control the way people think, you control the people."

And what exactly does a communist have to do with it? This is how it works everywhere, with everyone, and with everything.

Hezbollah is even given cold, hard cash to families.
Cunningly affective.

Obviously besides being good fighters, they are also good politicians.

But are the Lebonese really worth crying over?

Are Jews?

Teachers teach children to hate the Jews. There was a video on the news in which a teacher is having the kids create a preliminary court accusation against the "murderous Israeli soldiers." The children scream, "Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!" This is the same kind of garbage found in Stalinism.

Again, nothing you state is contrary to the way of the world. They have to teach their children who the enemy is, anything otherwise is tantamount to surrender.

They even have kids play videogames in which they kill Israeli soldiers.

Well I'm sure its much more pleasing for kids to play first person shooter games where they get to kill their enemy, rather than play as the enemy killing themselves. :knife:

It makes my stomache turn.

Aye. Maybe you should become desensitized?

Omega wrote:I'd say it's the cultural ties.

What "cultural ties" and to whom?
By Mr X
Slablah
What Israel wants is what they have always wanted: to use American power, American tax dollars..

Talking about American tax dollars, check this out.

US extends credit line to Israel -

Bush administration agrees to extend by three-year loan guarantees for Israel given to Israel in 2003; Israel has used USD 4.9 billion of a total USD 9 billion.

The Bush administration has agreed to an Israel demand that a loan guarantee deal be extended by an additional three years, until 2011.

The Congress needs to approve the move.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 31,00.html

The simple math tells me that Israel has another 4.1 billion (with a b) dollars' worth of America's tax revenue to play with until 2011.

And notice that Israel has 'demanded' that the loan guarantee deal be extended by an additional 3 years, even though Congress must approve (which we know they will) the deal.

I have to wonder about what that money could do to improve the quality of life for our vets who have served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

But according to this Administration, these folks are expendable, and should have just had the courtesy to die on the battlefield so that the VA wouldn't be overloaded taking care of them.
By Democrats Have NO Message
After all, we have friendly relations with countries like Saudi Arabia, whose media and popular sentiment is hostile to Israel, even anti-Semitic.

How do you reconcile that the deeply religious and peaceful Islamic adherents inhabiting saudi Arabia are at the same time rabidly Anti-Semetic?

Doesn't this contradiction turn Islam on it's ear from a religious stand point?
By ~Magius~
Mr. X:
Talking about American tax dollars, check this out.
Yes, about that. Do you know that the US has told Israel it will not accept requests for aid to repair the damage caused by the Hizbullah? Israel did not formally request any aid, but the US informed it ahead of time that it would not grant the request.
Seems to put a dent in the theory that Israel controls the US and that the Us always foots the bill for Israel.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Don't most nations use money that isn't the dolla[…]

Egypt is a bankrupt state whose "leader"[…]

I doubt capitalism will even exist in a century[…]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]