Trump and Russiagate - Page 248 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15034590
jimjam wrote:I started this thread mostly because I thought this would be a hot topic and I wanted to create a resting place for angst. Personally I am convinced that Russia in some form or another helped Donald. I also knew that nothing would stick to him. He is an experienced crook and well versed in not leaving his finger prints on his crimes. There is always no shortage of suckers/underlings willing to leave their prints. He also has a few hundred lawyers in his employ to assure that he is above the law that applies to losers like you and i.

I have never paid much attention to Comey. Certainly he is a corrupt SOB like everyone else in the pre Donald swamp and the post Donald swamp. I do find it ironic that Comey's pre election comments on the Clinton investigation ,arguably, handed the election to Donald and, now, he is a certified Trump villian.


I understand where you come from, however history has proven this thread has become a model for intellectual dishonesty.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15034598
Finfinder wrote:I understand where you come from, however history has proven this thread has become a model for intellectual dishonesty.


History is still being written :) .
#15034608
Hindsite wrote:Russia also helped Hillary.


Evidence please
By Hindsite
#15034618
Stormsmith wrote:Evidence please

Surely you must have heard about the Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier in which former British spy Christopher Steele is paid by a lawyer for Hillary Clinton and the DNC to use his Russian contacts to get dirt on Trump.

Even the left-wing CNN reports about it in the following reference:

Explaining Republicans' claims about 'false information' in the Trump-Russia dossier
June 14, 2019

The dossier is a series of memos by retired British spy Christopher Steele. Some of his claims have been debunked, others have held up over time; some remain unproven, and other parts are partially true. (The Mueller report does not support the main claim in the dossier, that the Trump campaign engaged in a widespread conspiracy of collusion with the Russians.)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics ... a/index.ht

The Russians were willing to give Christopher Steele scandalous information on Trump to help Hillary regardless of its truth.
#15034671
jimjam wrote:I do find it ironic that Comey's pre election comments on the Clinton investigation ,arguably, handed the election to Donald and, now, he is a certified Trump villian.

Like I said, watch "The World According to Dick Cheney." Who was in the mix fucking with George W. Bush? None other than Comey, Mueller and Fitzpatrick. Then, they fucked with Hillary. Then, they fucked with Trump. Trump's the only one to stand up to these guys.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15034891
blackjack21 wrote:Like I said, watch "The World According to Dick Cheney." Who was in the mix fucking with George W. Bush? None other than Comey, Mueller and Fitzpatrick. Then, they fucked with Hillary. Then, they fucked with Trump. Trump's the only one to stand up to these guys.

I found it on utube …… on your word, I will.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15038336
Lawyers for the House of Representatives revealed on Monday that they have reason to believe that the grand-jury redactions in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report show that President Donald Trump lied about his knowledge of his campaign’s contacts with WikiLeaks. The attorneys made the stunning suggestion in a court filing as part of the House Judiciary Committee’s bid for Mueller’s grand-jury materials, which have remained secret by law.

“Not only could those materials demonstrate the president’s motives for obstructing the special counsel’s investigation, they also could reveal that Trump was aware of his campaign’s contacts with WikiLeaks,” the lawyers wrote in the filing, which was in response to the Justice Department’s opposition to the disclosure of the grand-jury information.

To back up their claim, the House’s legal team — led by House General Counsel Douglas Letter — cited a passage in Mueller’s report about former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s testimony that he “recalled” Trump asking to be kept “updated” about WikiLeaks’ disclosures of Democratic National Committee emails. There is a grand-jury redaction in that passage, the lawyers note.

“The text redacted ... and any underlying evidence to which it may point are critical to the committee’s investigation,” they wrote.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15038339
You guys simply can't accept that you lost, and that you lost to a reality television star, can you?

That's funny. Such sad little people...
User avatar
By jimjam
#15038394
BigSteve wrote:You guys simply can't accept that you lost, and that you lost to a reality television star, can you?

That's funny. Such sad little people...

You guys simply can't accept that Obese Donald is a life long crook who thinks he is above the law , can you?

That's funny. Such sad little people ….
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15038398
jimjam wrote:You guys simply can't accept that Obese Donald is a life long crook who thinks he is above the law , can you?

That's funny. Such sad little people ….


Hey, if the guy's a lifelong crook let's see your evidence and let's get those charges filed.

Oh, whassat? You can't do that?

Right...
By Hindsite
#15038499
jimjam wrote:You guys simply can't accept that Obese Donald is a life long crook who thinks he is above the law , can you?

That's funny. Such sad little people ….

If he is really a life long crook as you claim, maybe he is above the law. :lol:
#15038542
jimjam wrote:You guys simply can't accept that Obese Donald is a life long crook who thinks he is above the law , can you?

It would help if he had some criminal convictions, a rap sheet or a long series of criminal investigations with probable cause and evidence to support it. Shrewd isn't a crime. Unscrupulous isn't even a crime. Being a blowhard isn't a crime either. Maybe if you'd limit your critique to that which is supported by the evidence, you would have more adherents.
By Sivad
#15038569
jimjam wrote:You guys simply can't accept that Obese Donald is a life long crook who thinks he is above the law , can you?


They're all crooks. Trump isn't more of a crook than the Democrats in the House trying to impeach him on bogus charges or the deep state syndicate that's been trying to soft coup him or the lying fake news media that's nothing more than the propaganda arm of a criminal establishment.

That's funny. Such sad little people ….


All political partisans are sad little jokes, they're caught in a false paradigm that's as fake as professional wrestling.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15038646
blackjack21 wrote:you would have more adherents.

Adherents? Do you come here to find adherents? You got issues sonny :lol: .
By Hindsite
#15038803
Sivad wrote:They're all crooks. Trump isn't more of a crook than the Democrats in the House trying to impeach him on bogus charges or the deep state syndicate that's been trying to soft coup him or the lying fake news media that's nothing more than the propaganda arm of a criminal establishment.

in case you haven't figured it out, jimjam loves Democrat crooks and the crooked propaganda media, like CNN and MSNBC. He hates most FOX News opinions, except maybe from the liberal pundits like Shepard Smith, Judy Miller, Donna Brazile, and Juan Williams to name a few. FOX News considers themselves fair and balanced because they usually have some liberals (progressives) on as pundits along with the conservatives.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15038805
Hindsite wrote:in case you haven't figured it out, jimjam loves Democrat crooks and the crooked propaganda media, like CNN and MSNBC. He hates most FOX News opinions, except maybe from the liberal pundits like Shepard Smith, Judy Miller, Donna Brazile, and Juan Williams to name a few. FOX News considers themselves fair and balanced because they usually have some liberals (progressives) on as pundits along with the conservatives.

fake news …………. sad...……… looks like just another case of Trump derangement syndrome …….

and

There is another motivation for Trump’s desperation. He is frantically trying to discredit the fact that Russia interfered in our election in favor of a wild conspiracy theory about Ukraine. Why? Because he needs a cover story that will allow him to lift the sanctions on Russia that were imposed by the Obama administration. Getting those sanctions lifted is the holy grail for Putin and the reason he intervened on Trump’s behalf. It’s still all about Russia, and what sort of hold Putin has on Trump. Putin wants to collect on his ROI before Trump’s shelf life expires. What will happen to Donnie if he can’t make good on his end of the bargain?
By Hindsite
#15039719
jimjam wrote:fake news …………. sad...……… looks like just another case of Trump derangement syndrome …….

and

There is another motivation for Trump’s desperation. He is frantically trying to discredit the fact that Russia interfered in our election in favor of a wild conspiracy theory about Ukraine. Why? Because he needs a cover story that will allow him to lift the sanctions on Russia that were imposed by the Obama administration. Getting those sanctions lifted is the holy grail for Putin and the reason he intervened on Trump’s behalf. It’s still all about Russia, and what sort of hold Putin has on Trump. Putin wants to collect on his ROI before Trump’s shelf life expires. What will happen to Donnie if he can’t make good on his end of the bargain?

Where is your proof? References please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15040430
In the months before the 2016 presidential election, American officials say two G.R.U. cyber units, known as 26165 and 74455, hacked into the servers of the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign, and then published embarrassing internal communications.

Last year, Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 elections, indicted more than a dozen officers from those units, though all still remain at large. The hacking teams mostly operate from Moscow, thousands of miles from their targets.

By contrast, officers from Unit 29155 travel to and from European countries. Some are decorated veterans of Russia’s bloodiest wars, including in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Ukraine. Its operations are so secret, according to assessments by Western intelligence services, that the unit’s existence is most likely unknown even to other G.R.U. operatives.
#15040435
jimjam wrote:By contrast, officers from Unit 29155 travel to and from European countries. Some are decorated veterans of Russia’s bloodiest wars, including in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Ukraine. Its operations are so secret, according to assessments by Western intelligence services, that the unit’s existence is most likely unknown even to other G.R.U. operatives.


But, somehow, you're aware of them.

Do even read the nonsense you dream up before you post it?
  • 1
  • 245
  • 246
  • 247
  • 248
  • 249
Ukrainegate

@blackjack21 wrote: As I said in Election 2020[…]

EU-BREXIT

"No, my dear sir, we had our pirates too!&qu[…]

Canadian Federal Election

Upset? You're not right, and you are somehow think[…]

Harold Bloom, A Man in Full

Obviously there have been important contributions[…]