UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 31 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Are GRU agents not allowed to go on holiday now? If a policeman goes on holiday must he definitely be performing and arrest? If a fireman goes on holiday must he be putting out fires? The Tory propaganda was stale before it was even baked.
ingliz wrote:Bellingcat are CIA funded 'citizen journalists' with links to the British intelligence community.

You beat me to it. :lol:

If you like Bellingcat, anarchist, how come you're not demanding regime change in Syria?

Anyway, isn't it funny that the UK-Russiagate eejits shut up about the the topic whenever the media stops reporting on it? I mean, obviously it's not funny, just notable...
skinster wrote:Anyway, isn't it funny that the UK-Russiagate eejits shut up about the the topic whenever the media stops reporting on it? I mean, obviously it's not funny, just notable...

you went quiet on this thread when the media stopped reporting on it.
[quote="Rancid"]you went quiet on this thread when the media stopped reporting on it.[/quote]

If you look back at this thread, you'll see I posted repeatedly when the usual suspects stopped posting about this issue, coincidentally at the same time the MSM stopped reporting on it. As they are once more. I was repeatedly asking about the whereabouts of the Skripals, who by the way continue to be held hostage by the British state for reasons that don't make any sense, as well as suggesting that those who are holding them hostage, might have something to hide, like how maybe they're the ones actually responsible for the poisonings.

[quote="layman"]Also, where is evidence this website is cia funded since we all care about proof so much here? [/quote]

He works for The Atlantic Council, an org that is funded by US military corporations, powerful US lobby groups like AIPAC, the US military & state dept etc. He started at Centric, an organisation that works with Brit intelligence and military. Everything he's put out re: Russia and Syria aligns with the British and American governments. Obvious spooks are obvious, unless you understand the world through media made for you by corporations, that serve their interests, which it is clear that you do.

More:

skinster wrote: I was repeatedly asking about the whereabouts of the Skripals

And fucking tedious it was too. When you are bullshitting, it's not our job to humour you.

who by the way continue to be held hostage by the British state for reasons that don't make any sense

Because they're not "being held hostage". That is the idiotic red herring you bored us all with your repeated attempts to make sound real. But, as you admit, your load of bollocks made no sense. They are not in the media because 2 Russians tried to murder them earlier this year, and the Russian state has made it clear it's glad it tried, and there's no reason to think they wouldn't try again. After all, they've been poisoning other enemies since then. Of course they're trying to keep their location unknown to the GRU. No amount of you saying "I want them in plain sight" is going to make that anything other than suicidal. Your bloodlust will have to go unsatisfied.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:And fucking tedious it was too. When you are bullshitting, it's not our job to humour you.

Because they're not "being held hostage". That is the idiotic red herring you bored us all with your repeated attempts to make sound real. But, as you admit, your load of bollocks made no sense. They are not in the media because 2 Russians tried to murder them earlier this year, and the Russian state has made it clear it's glad it tried, and there's no reason to think they wouldn't try again. After all, they've been poisoning other enemies since then. Of course they're trying to keep their location unknown to the GRU. No amount of you saying "I want them in plain sight" is going to make that anything other than suicidal. Your bloodlust will have to go unsatisfied.

Where are they, then?

You continue to not have any proof of any of your claims that Russia is responsible, because there isn't any. :D

Also, you removed a post I made above, telling me to remain courteous and blah blah blah. Maybe you should take your own advice.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Because they're not "being held hostage". That is the idiotic red herring you bored us all with your repeated attempts to make sound real. But, as you admit, your load of bollocks made no sense. They are not in the media because 2 Russians tried to murder them earlier this year

I'm sure the UK government is calling it witsec but there's no way to verify that. The UK security state could be holding the Skripals under duress, it's not like it's something it wouldn't do. Pretending that the UK government doesn't have a long track record of deceit and manipulation is what's tediously idiotic. Your obtuse mentality doesn't change the fact that the government is unreliable and untrustworthy. What you're doing here in this thread isn't just boring, it's also extremely dishonest.
To quote rule 2 in full: "Remain courteous and respectful to other users of the forums at all times. Do not make personally directed attacks on any other user (for example, it is acceptable to accuse someone of making a "moronic proposition" but it is not acceptable to accuse someone of being a "moron")."
Your post contained an insult aimed directly at the member.

Repeating "where are they" time and again won't make it a question worth asking. The reason it isn't worth asking is given in my previous post. Claiming there is no proof, when the thread points out the pair were photographed going to the Skripal house at the time needed to put the poison on the handle, that their story of why they went to Salisbury is insultingly laughable, and the poison was found in their hotel room, is ridiculous. It's rare for things to be beyond reasonable doubt in the evidence that appears before a trial, but this is such an occasion. A jury would convict them now.
layman wrote:where is evidence this website is cia funded

Bellingcat is sponsored by the NED.

The NED was the brainchild of Reagan Administration CIA Director William Casey and its leading propagandist Walter Raymond Jr., then on the staff of the National Security Council. The idea was to set up an organisation funded by the U.S. Congress to take over CIA programs that attempted to influence foreign elections by promoting the selection of candidates who supported U.S. policy and would "do what the U.S. government tells them to do."

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:the pair were photographed going to the Skripal house at the time needed to put the poison on the handle

No, they were not.

that their story of why they went to Salisbury is insultingly laughable

Perhaps.

and the poison was found in their hotel room

No, further tests proved negative.

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 28 Sep 2018 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:@ingliz , you should be on the Kavanaugh defense team. :)

Kavanaugh doesn't need a defense team, there's no witnesses or corroborating evidence of any kind. We don't even know the house it's alleged to have happened in. This is the problem with the pseudo-skeptic mentality, it relies on authority and trust rather than evidence and critical thinking. We don't have enough facts in either the Kavanaugh case or the Skripal case to make any determination, but we do have good reason to be skeptical of the establishment position in both cases. The establishment has zero credibility in general and it should never be trusted in any matter of political significance.
Sivad wrote:What you're doing here in this thread isn't just boring, it's also extremely dishonest.

Indeed. Good job there are people like us that can see through the obvious bullshit. My favourite bits where when people like that poster were accusing us - leftists - of loving Trump for not supporting the Brit version of the Russiagate hoax, as though that type of shit would stick. :lol:
I'm still waiting for proof that it was the West who poisoned the Skripals. In fact a few hundred posts later and still no proof from the Putinites. You know the ones, no avatars and no proof.

:lol:

A woman living in the town of Berezovka, in Russia’s Amur region, says she recognizes Anatoliy Chepiga as “Ruslan Boshirov,” one of the suspects identified by British authorities in the Salisbury attack that killed British citizen Dawn Sturgess and hospitalized former double agent Sergey Skripal and his daughter.
“Yeah that’s Tolya,” the woman told the newspaper Kommersant, on the condition of anonymity. She says the two were close back in high school, and she recognized his voice, when he appeared in a television interview with Margarita Simonyan on RT. The woman has only good things to say about Chepiga: “He didn’t drink, didn’t smoke, and never got involved with any bad crowd.”
Another woman in Berezovka told Kommersant that Chepiga served in “the secret service” in various “hot spots” after graduating from a military academy. “His mother would cry,” the woman said, adding that she last saw him roughly 10 years ago, but she didn’t recognize the photos of Chepiga published in the news media. “He was already almost bald,” the woman said. “He’s not very similar to this photo. He had an unguarded look, but this one’s looking up from under his eyebrows. Though his eyes were dark brown.”
Berezovka is located about 23 miles from the town of Nikolayevka, where Chepiga was born. Kommersant says it learned that Chepiga’s family spent many years in Berezovka before moving to Blagoveshchensk, the Amur region's administrative center.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2018/09/27/ru ... ru-colonel
anarchist23 wrote:I'm still waiting for proof that it was the West who poisoned the Skripals. In fact a few hundred posts later and still no proof from the Putinites. You know the ones, no avatars and no proof.

And there is is again, we love Putin if we don't trust evidence-free things Theresa May says. These guys are so funny. :D

There is no proof Russia did it. Just as there is no evidence to date that the British government did it.
Sivad wrote:You just got done calling skinster a tediously idiotic bore and you're gonna pull out rule 2 on me for using your own words?

No, I said the red herring was boring and idiotic. A red herring is not a PoFo member. The remarks about rule 2 were to skinster, because she talked about her removed post, which I had already said was for a rule 2 violation. That entire post was to her; I quoted things she said.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia does not really claim be a democratic nati[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]

In other news ... According to his lawyers, Trum[…]