Infowars, Harasser of Parents of Sandy Hook Victims, Has Been Deplatformed Thread - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14945331
Alex went on a ten minute "classic" rant, Serena lost her cool for just a few minutes and later apologized to the other player.

Yeah it was the same level of rudeness, but Alex did push it more than usual this time.

Oh and Serena's Coach admitted to signalling her(even if it was "Your doing great, keep it up", this is still technically a coaching signal). The violation was for his noticeable signal, not for technically fully "cheating".
#14945334
colliric wrote:Alex went on a ten minute "classic" rant, Serena lost her cool for just a few minutes and later apologized to the other player.

Yeah it was the same level of rudeness, but Alex did push it more than usual this time.


I understand your point about Jones crossing the line when he was already on the line. But about the apology, I don't think Williams apologized to the referee she berated. Did I miss it?

I think she's done the opposite, doubled down and is now on a media tour whining ironically, about women being held to a different standard than men regarding abusive behavior on the court.
#14945336
Yeah, no she hasn't of cause.

They never do if they're at that level of success.

Tennis has some stupid rules though and penalizing the coach visually giving a Thumbs Up or any type of hands signal is one of them. Hands signals are not effective to communicate shit like "it looks like her left hand is injured, focus on that", or Kreese's classic "Sweep the leg", that would actually help cheating.

Umpire was enforcing the rules, but that "zero hand gestures" rule is a stupid one. Tennis is an idiotic "lots of rules" sport sometimes.

Also lol, they copyright flagged your video!
#14945527
Zagadka wrote:I'm pretty sure that they are banning Jones for calling everyone pedophiles and everything else he does.


....too late.

Lol.

The question is if this is the reason for the banning why take years and years to do it? He was producing funny shit for years before this.

A real classic:


Why not under Obama? Lol. Fucken hypocrites.
#14946041
Sivad I have never watched a single video you have posted with no supporting text because this is a text based forum where I go to engage with ideas textually.

But lmfao at the idea of posting Russia Today videos about censorship. A state run media agency where the autocrat who runs the state personally directs the killing of journalists who displease him.

Just to be clear: I didn't watch the video.
#14946072
SpecialOlympian wrote:Sivad I have never watched a single video you have posted with no supporting text because this is a text based forum where I go to engage with ideas textually.


That's not why you don't watch them, you don't watch them because you're not interested in anything that doesn't confirm your own ignorant hyper-partisan views.

But lmfao at the idea of posting Russia Today videos about censorship.


:knife: It's a Mike Papantonio video about censorship. Papantonio is one of the top mass tort lawyers in the country and he's been fighting corporate malfeasance for decades.
#14946079
colliric wrote:
The question is if this is the reason for the banning why take years and years to do it? He was producing funny shit for years before this.


He wasn't perceived as a political threat until just recently and they had to lay groundwork with the fake news and russian meddling propaganda campaign before they could take action. This was a long time coming, the internet has created a crisis of democracy and the establishment is desperate to regain information dominance.

#14946120
Sivad wrote:That's not why you don't watch them, you don't watch them because you're not interested in anything that doesn't confirm your own ignorant hyper-partisan views.


Unlike you, I shared my thoughts and gave reasoning for them. I will allow you the time necessary to find a video to rebut them with, which I also will not watch.

Not like you have any room to criticize or even participate in the conversation until you've watched this lmao, educate yourself.

#14946422
Facebook is allowing Newsbusters to be a fact-checker, and they are apparently censoring ThinkProgress.

But this is what you all wanted when you cheered for Infowars, Daily Stormer and other sites to be deplatformed on social media.



Facebook Removes 32 Pages For ‘Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior’

On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it removed 32 profiles and pages that it suspected “coordinated inauthentic behavior” on the site. Of those 32 pages, Facebook said the most popular pages were ones such as “Resisters,” “Aztlan Warriors,” and “Black Elevation,” some of which promoted liberal political narratives.

In its news release on the topic, Facebook provided samples of the content posted by the pages that violated its policy against “coordinated inauthentic behavior.” Many of the posts had explicitly left-leaning messages. According to the Facebook release, while there are similar patterns to those employed by the Russian-based Internet Research Agency, Facebook wrote, “we still don’t have firm evidence to say with certainty who’s behind this effort.”

Most notably, the “Resisters” page organized a rally called “No Unite The Right 2 - DC” and partnered with “admins from five legitimate Pages” in order to help organize its event. The more than 2,600 users who said they were interested in the event, and the more than 600 users who said were they were attending the event, were notified by Facebook that the event was created by a fake page, although the provided screenshot is not specific about which page.

The posts by “Resisters” were also liberal, judging by the samples provided by Facebook. One of the posts by “Resisters,” for example, was the group seeking to hire a part-time events coordinator. The requirement section claimed, “reSisters came together on the wake of the election of Donald Trump. We recognize that Trump regime is illegitimate and must be stopped. Every effort we make is to contribute to that goal!” Another “Resisters” post stated, “Millions of indigenous people died during the conquest of America. History is history. But if we want integrity and equality, we have to erase these bloody memories and start over. Congratulations, LA!”

The other highly followed pages implicated by Facebook’s crackdown were “Aztlan Warriors,” “Black Elevation,” and “Mindful Being.” A post by the “Aztlan Warriors” page featured Native American figures and read, at the bottom of the meme, “Giving thanks, to our vets in the 500 year war against colonialism.” Another “Aztlan Warriors” page said, “Be proud of who you are” and featured Aztec artwork. “Black Elevation” also posted it was seeking a part-time events coordinator, but the screencap provided by Facebook did not show specifics. The posts provided by Facebook from “Mindful Being” included artwork.

A report by Politico claimed one of the popular topics discussed by the pages was “#AbolishICE,” a hashtag campaign calling for the abolition of the government agency in light of President Trump’s immigration policies.

According to Facebook, more than 290,000 Facebook accounts followed “at least one of these Pages.” The pages, in combination, allegedly ran 150 ads on Facebook and Instagram, totaling approximately $11,000.

#14947041
Zagadka wrote:I'm pretty sure that they are banning Jones for calling everyone pedophiles and everything else he does.

Isn't that all of American news media though? Sweeping inflammatory statements against the opposition. Alex Jones calling everyone paedophile's is no worse than the liberal media calling everyone racist and sexist or Fox calling everyone terrorists.
#14947049
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:Isn't that all of American news media though? Sweeping inflammatory statements against the opposition. Alex Jones calling everyone paedophile's is no worse than the liberal media calling everyone racist and sexist or Fox calling everyone terrorists.


Truth.

Instigating a riotous base on both sides of the spectrum rests squarely on the media. They need the guillotine.
#14947061
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:Isn't that all of American news media though? Sweeping inflammatory statements against the opposition. Alex Jones calling everyone paedophile's is no worse than the liberal media calling everyone racist and sexist or Fox calling everyone terrorists.


Racism is a foundational value of US society. Some may succumb and some resist, but it's a fact. It's also a fact that the GOP is now functionally a white nationalist party. If you think that's good, okay - but it's pointless to deny it.
#14947072
quetzalcoatl wrote:Racism is a foundational value of US society. Some may succumb and some resist, but it's a fact. It's also a fact that the GOP is now functionally a white nationalist party. If you think that's good, okay - but it's pointless to deny it.

So are you saying the whole of US society is racist or just everyone who supports the GOP?
#14947076
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:So are you saying the whole of US society is racist or just everyone who supports the GOP?


On the contrary, the typical urban liberal is racist to the core. They are projecting their moral failure onto a select group.
  • 1
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20

PMS can be deadly! 8)

Is a corporation a person?

Personally I don't know fuck all about Corporation[…]

Steve Bannon Nails It

When did I say Bannon was wrong about everything? […]

Nonsense. What's nonsense is you saying "[…]