Trump Mocks "Acting Presidential" - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14939102
blackjack21 wrote:I don't know what you mean here. Are you saying that media outlets are right wing shooters? I don't see any evidence for that.


I meant sympathize, this isn't the first time they been know to sympathize violence against minorities and those left wing thinking. Fox News/NRA supported the bombing of California by North Korea cause California had the free thought of having different opinions.

blackjack21 wrote:Slandering someone involves saying something about them that isn't true.


Which you describe the media, and I with Fox with one example. Slander also means to speak ill of, not just lies. It can define both or one.

blackjack21 wrote: It was created by Trayvon Martin himself.


Same with the Dylan burning the american flag, I never heard right wingers call him traitor.


blackjack21 wrote:I don't remember that. I thought pretty much everyone condemned him.


I never said that. I said they tried to downplayed his terrorism by putting out the usual dribble "he had health issues, he had good grades, he was nice etc". This is a pattern for many white shooters, like how the one shooter in texas in I think June was had the usual victim narrative cause he was bullied. Same with the parkland shooter.

blackjack21 wrote:Well there aren't nearly as many conservative murderers, but the media certainly does call them murderers if they commit murder.


Majority of terrorist attacks are conservative, if you count Islamists(whose views of women are similar to yours) it's greater. The media isn't left. They're more likely to call out the politics of the terrorist in the addition to his skin as you can see.


blackjack21 wrote:The police will try to make him feel comfortable so that he talks.


The Mcdonalds thing had nothing to do with "comfortable so that he talks". They just treated him just cause. If this is the case, DC sniper, parkland shooter, plenty of gang members young ones are owe a meal to get them talk.

blackjack21 wrote: Everything he said was used against him in a court of law.


They would have gotten that without the Mcdonalds. They should have treated him like how any young Black person would have, they would probably gotten more. Having a meal isn't doesn't sway a person in court of law. In fact his browser history and the fact he burn a american flag while waving the Boer flag is evidence against him.\\
blackjack21 wrote:Everything I've read suggested he was a violent criminal with a violent past and on parole--keep in mind our very liberal governor, Jerry Brown (a.k.a. "moonbeam") is trying to reduce the prison population to save money (because corrections workers unions demand a boat load of money).


That and because minorities are wrongful jail for owning drugs, the corrections unions had nothing to do with it. I see the agenda, you're in favor vast incarceration of minorities(your earlier post about wanting to buy stocks in prison). I don't see why say that, libertarians are against unions. This idea of accusing him of doing it for being cheap is just another form of slander.


blackjack21 wrote:They also don't want to address drugs that much, since people on drugs tend to vote for Democrats.


I don't know why keep falling this again. You know that's not true, nor is there a stats on it.

blackjack21 wrote:Can you stick to the topic, or create a thread on race where I will be happy to debate you as much as you like?


See now you're accusing me.
#14939297
Libertarian353 wrote:I meant sympathize, this isn't the first time they been know to sympathize violence against minorities and those left wing thinking.

You mean like when that Hispanic cop was shot by Black Lives Matter people? I mean, maybe MSNBC. For the most part, the media doesn't condone violence against minorities.

Libertarian353 wrote:Fox News/NRA supported the bombing of California by North Korea cause California had the free thought of having different opinions.

Maybe FoxNews is sympathetic to communists. Have you reported this to the authorities?

Libertarian353 wrote:Slander also means to speak ill of, not just lies. It can define both or one.

You can speak ill of someone as long as what you are saying can reasonably be construed to be true. You can speak ill of publicly elected officials as much as you like, and many public personas as well.

Libertarian353 wrote:Same with the Dylan burning the american flag, I never heard right wingers call him traitor.

Burning the flag isn't treason. That consists in making war against the United States or giving aid and comfort to its enemies. Dylan Roof is a murderer.


Libertarian353 wrote:Majority of terrorist attacks are conservative, if you count Islamists(whose views of women are similar to yours) it's greater.

Sure. So do you think we should be letting them in to the United States?

Libertarian353 wrote:The Mcdonalds thing had nothing to do with "comfortable so that he talks". They just treated him just cause.

They didn't just treat him. Hell. What kind of treat is McDonalds? If the cops are going to congratulate you for shooting a bunch of black people, don't you think you should at least get a steak?

Libertarian353 wrote:If this is the case, DC sniper, parkland shooter, plenty of gang members young ones are owe a meal to get them talk.

Speaking of racial profiling: you know they couldn't locate the DC snipers for awhile, because they were looking for a single white guy.

Libertarian353 wrote:They would have gotten that without the Mcdonalds.

So you think the cops should re-imburse the tax payer for the happy meal? Would that make you feel better?

Libertarian353 wrote:That and because minorities are wrongful jail for owning drugs, the corrections unions had nothing to do with it.

The killer in this case was white. It was a liberal governor who let him out of jail. Then, he went and killed a black woman. Maybe we shouldn't vote for the Democrat next time, but it looks like Gavin Newson is going to win and let more white people out of jail who will go and kill black people.

Libertarian353 wrote:This idea of accusing him of doing it for being cheap is just another form of slander.

You cannot commit slander against a politician for criticizing his public actions.

Anyway, Trump is making hay with bikers boycotting Harley-Davidson.
Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
#14939385
Zagadka wrote:The man child speaks again. And people wonder why people abandon Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Oh... the abandonment fears. Oh geeez. I don't want to be left all alone. :roll: :lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

The dude is doing just fine...
#14939387
@blackjack21 what do you think about all the Republican establishment stooges becoming lickspittle toadies of Trump since his election? Do you MAGA guys trust McConnel and Ryan? I think they've rightfully discovered that their Yale business school brand of conservatism has almost no support and pivoted towards Trump's populism, but they are definitely snakes.

Trump has nothing to worry about being a "man child" the battle lines are already drawn and at this point Trump won't lose any of his core supporters unless he fucks a kid to death on national television. The question now is whether the Democrats will continue to shoot themselves in the foot with Hillary style center-right "liberals" or commit to a real progressive platform.
#14939393
Red_Army wrote:The question now is whether the Democrats will continue to shoot themselves in the foot with Hillary style center-right "liberals" or commit to a real progressive platform.


liberals are never giving up the third way corporatism, they're incorrigible trash that just have to be beaten politically same as the wingnuts.
#14939395
That's probably true, but I don't have a lot of confidence in that happening. The liberals have all the money and have brainwashed a significant number of people that middle of the road center politics are the only way and that any criticism of HER is a crime against dignity.

I do gather hope looking at every dem-rag article talking about how progressives are getting crushed nationwide. A movement that had no credibility 2 years ago is fielding candidates who are competing, if not always winning in elections across the country. They have to act like its dead in the water even as they outspend candidates by orders of magnitude. Their idiocy and utter bewilderment when it comes to running campaigns is also heartening. The money is their only support.
#14939402
I think it's gonna take a few more cycles before progressives really start taking establishment scalps but a reckoning is coming. It happened to the establishment Republicans with the tea baggers, it's just taking a little longer with progressives because unlike the tea baggers progressives don't have corporate billionaires astroturfing for them.
#14939409
Red_Army wrote:@blackjack21 what do you think about all the Republican establishment stooges becoming lickspittle toadies of Trump since his election? Do you MAGA guys trust McConnel and Ryan? I think they've rightfully discovered that their Yale business school brand of conservatism has almost no support and pivoted towards Trump's populism, but they are definitely snakes.

They are what they are, and I wouldn't put it past them to stab Trump in the back at any opportunity. Ryan is retiring this year. You could take him at face value that he wants to spend time with his kids. He's one of the few people I do not doubt when he says that. However, leaving the Speakership at his age is something almost nobody else would do unless they were under indictment or something. Boehner left too, and so it tells me that the establishment knows that the American people do not like them.

Red_Army wrote:The money is their only support.

Love him or hate him, I think that is one of the major lessons of Donald Trump's victory. They couldn't keep him out of the primaries, because he had enough of his own money. They couldn't control his message, because he didn't need theirs. Lastly, he could run a campaign with a fraction of the staff that Hillary Clinton had and still beat her. Money is not omnipotent. Funny lesson, coming from Trump.

Sivad wrote:It happened to the establishment Republicans with the tea baggers, it's just taking a little longer with progressives because unlike the tea baggers progressives don't have corporate billionaires astroturfing for them.

That, and the Democrats aren't a cohesive political group. They have so many factions, it's hard to keep them together.
#14939502
Beren wrote:I'm sure his fans would love his stand up comedy as well as they like watching or even attending his rallies, although it would be mediocre at best, like there's nothing special in his political performances either. They are the same as people who believe fast food is the best. People also tend to confuse genius with sociopath, and in my opinion all sociopaths consider themselves and other sociopaths geniuses just because they can achieve a lot too. The difference is that sociopaths usually come and go quickly like comets and all they create and leave behind themselves is havoc, whereas geniuses are long-standing productive stars with memorable and lasting legacies. I wonder whether which one Trump could be.


Interesting that you wouldn't know the answer to that question since people like you have literally spent hundreds of hours and thousands of posts on the subject. Hilarious you actually think that is a superior look. LOL :lol:
#14940262
blackjack21 wrote:Allegations aren't taken as seriously anymore since they are peddled by politically motivated interests like Chiclets at the Mexican border.


Allegations are as bad as rumors, they stick like super glue. Unless allegations are proven to be totally wrong, they remain and the person remains suspect or a "person of interest". Ask Robert Wagner if allegations aren't taken that seriously. Even after all these years, he still can't shake the suspicions that he killed his wife.

Trump doesn't have a sweet image. He's never played that way. Legally, he keeps himself out of trouble and tax wise too. Otherwise, he hangs out with the WWF crowd, etc.


I was being sarcastic about the sweet image. The main reason he keeps himself out of legal and tax trouble is because he can afford a team of expensive lawyers and he has probably bribed every important person from the west coast to east coast and down past the mason dixon line. What a shame that bitches like Stormi just couldn't accept his dirty money, eh? :roll:


Manafort is meaningless too. Manafort isn't a Trump buddy. He was proferred by his son-in-law, Jered Kushner, as someone with political ties that could help Trump during the Republican nomination process. Trump hired him and then fired him when the Russian investigation stuff leaked out. Russia isn't registering with voters. Clearly, a bunch of homosexuals are very upset with Russia. Nobody else really seems to care.


Manafort was a past Trump collaborator, so he's not irrelevant. He was on the payroll. Jared might've offered Manafort as a contact, but Trump accepted the old guy's help and that's on Trump. If Trump had fired him before the leak happened then perhaps no one would be so interested in Manafort, timing matters.


What's nice about that assertion is that his detractors have no idea how to beat him. Trump is married to an immigrant. He knows very well the plight of poor immigrants. He's employed many of them. That was the funny thing about his exchange with Marco Rubio in the primaries in 2016. Rubio tried to make a joke about Trump hiring illegal Polish workers. Trump turned that right around saying words to the effect, "Yeah, the difference between me and the rest of the Republican presidential candidates is that I'm the only one who has actually hired anybody." Since he has been involved in many building projects and is notoriously hands on, he knows what concrete, framer, drywaller, plubmer, electrical, painter, flooring, glass and so many other workers do, how much they are paid, whether they are unionized or not, and so forth. That is why the media's attempt to destroy him goes nowhere, because Trump can speak their language and the media cannot.


Being married to an immigrant is one thing, but his actions prove contradictory. He married her because she was a hot model and he like many other men think that Russian women are the hottest women in the world. His actions towards the dreamers and his future legislation concerning immigration seem to suggest that he doesn't care that these immigrants/illegals will be forced to leave the only home that they have ever known. He is separating families but he doesn't seem to feel sorry, he won't cry at night over their losses. And his whole trade war mentality...he has no fucking idea how hard this will hit farmers, auto workers, steel workers, and even the people buying food and other items. So much of what we buy and consume is not US made anymore. The US is losing the trade war. Buckle down USA, it's going to be a very rough ride until the trade war ends.
#14940267
MistyTiger wrote:Being married to an immigrant is one thing, but his actions prove contradictory. He married her because she was a hot model and he like many other men think that Russian women are the hottest women in the world.


No need for the superficial judgements, blinded by Trump derangement syndrome...

Malena is a Slovenian, not a Russian, but still a Slav. I am an American married to a Russian woman. She's the most beautiful woman i've ever known, but I honestly am with her because she is has a good heart, honest and open, feminine. And the Russian women I've known, yes they really are attractive, but a man is missing out if they are going just by looks. They're strong and blunt, sometimes even a bit brusque, but you could simply not ask for a better selection of people to have a family with, than with women from Slavdom. In my opinion.

So, perhaps Trump, like I have, has discovered what I have.
#14940282
MistyTiger wrote:Allegations are as bad as rumors, they stick like super glue.

I'm not speaking about the general art of smearing people. That still seems to work. I mean calling people "racist," "sexist" or "homophobe," is pretty much meaningless among public figures nowadays.

MistyTiger wrote:Unless allegations are proven to be totally wrong, they remain and the person remains suspect or a "person of interest". Ask Robert Wagner if allegations aren't taken that seriously. Even after all these years, he still can't shake the suspicions that he killed his wife.

Well, the allegations are one thing. The evidence is another. There is a lot of corroborating evidence. Most people think the Russia story is a hoax. It gets repeated plenty. However, there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest that Trump and the government of Russia got together. So in spite of a massive propaganda effort to peddle the story, it falls completely flat.

MistyTiger wrote:The main reason he keeps himself out of legal and tax trouble is because he can afford a team of expensive lawyers and he has probably bribed every important person from the west coast to east coast and down past the mason dixon line. What a shame that bitches like Stormi just couldn't accept his dirty money, eh? :roll:

She alleges that she entered an agreement with Cohen to remain silent on a sexual relationship with Trump in exchange for $130k; then, she reneged on her obligation under the agreement. When that sort of thing occurs, it looks like blackmail. People generally don't fall for it anymore.

MistyTiger wrote:Manafort was a past Trump collaborator, so he's not irrelevant.

He was a best an interim campaign manager. He didn't have a life long relationship with Trump. He didn't even know Trump during the time he ostensibly committed tax fraud.

MistyTiger wrote:Jared might've offered Manafort as a contact, but Trump accepted the old guy's help and that's on Trump.

Accepting help is not a criminal offense.

MistyTiger wrote:If Trump had fired him before the leak happened then perhaps no one would be so interested in Manafort, timing matters.

The leak came from the FBI. So far, anything that didn't come from Hillary Clinton's campaign or her paid delegates seems to have come from the deep state. In fact, they were investigating Paul Manafort until he became Trump's campaign manager, when suddenly the official investigation stopped. Then, somebody leaked it to the press. Trump fired Manafort, and suddenly Manafort became a person of interest again. Basically, it looks like Manafort had a non-prosecution agreement with the FBI, because this stuff dates back to the Bush administration. If neither Bush's DoJ nor Obama's DoJ sought to punish Manafort, and he only became person of interest because of working for Donald Trump, that looks pretty suspicious. In fact, it looks like one reason for the Special Counsel is that they don't have an agreement with Manafort, while it is likely that the FBI/DoJ does. So they couldn't prosecute Manafort, but Mueller can.

MistyTiger wrote:Being married to an immigrant is one thing, but his actions prove contradictory. He married her because she was a hot model and he like many other men think that Russian women are the hottest women in the world.

Melania is from Slovenia, not Russia.

MistyTiger wrote:And his whole trade war mentality...he has no fucking idea how hard this will hit farmers, auto workers, steel workers, and even the people buying food and other items. So much of what we buy and consume is not US made anymore.

It doesn't hurt the workers. It hurts consumers, because they have to pay more.

MistyTiger wrote:The US is losing the trade war. Buckle down USA, it's going to be a very rough ride until the trade war ends.

Trump administration nearing deal with Mexico on revised NAFTA — but issues with Canada remain
Trump seems to keep pulling a rabbit out of the hat. I'm sure Turkey isn't too pleased with the situation they've put themselves in. It's going to be a much rougher ride for countries with debts denominated in dollars. Keep your powder dry. You're going to be able to pick up bargains pretty soon.

annatar1914 wrote:She's the most beautiful woman i've ever known, but I honestly am with her because she is has a good heart, honest and open, feminine.

:lol: It drives Western women crazy when you characterize non-Western women as feminine. It's true though. A lot of Western women are like dudes with tits.
#14940311
blackjack21 wrote:Love him or hate him, I think that is one of the major lessons of Donald Trump's victory. They couldn't keep him out of the primaries, because he had enough of his own money. They couldn't control his message, because he didn't need theirs. Lastly, he could run a campaign with a fraction of the staff that Hillary Clinton had and still beat her. Money is not omnipotent. Funny lesson, coming from Trump.

Trump had the backing of the Clintons. The whole Liberal media establishment were doing their best to help him in the primary. Its almost a certainty that Trump entered the race at the behest of the Clintons. Trump only went rogue when he courageously made the most mild and reasoanable of oblique criticisms of Muslims.
#14940326
Trump on having to cancel his military parade:

"Now we can buy some more jet fighters!"

Nope. Certainly not worried about being presidential. More like a 4th grader. Who needs to support actual veterans.
#14940334
Trump had the backing of the Clintons. The whole Liberal media establishment were doing their best to help him in the primary. Its almost a certainty that Trump entered the race at the behest of the Clintons. Trump only went rogue when he courageously made the most mild and reasoanable of oblique criticisms of Muslims.

I won't argue the point of Bill Clinton encouraging Trump to get into the race. He did that to be a shit disturber. He didn't think there was any chance Trump would win in the primaries, let alone beat his wife. That's a long way from saying Trump was loyal to the Clintons.

Where I disagree is that I think Trump was rogue from the inception. The media still talks breathlessly about his announcement speech as though he said "All Mexicans are rapists and murderers" when in fact he said no such thing. The reality is that Trump knew their game better than they did. He knew how they would react to his every utterance, and he parlayed that into free advertising. Maybe the media understood the value that they provided to Trump, maybe they didn't. I think the reality is that none of them ever thought Trump would win. So they built Trump up in the primary while thinking it would be easy to tear him apart in the general election. They probably thought the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape was going to destroy him. It didn't.

The fact of the matter is that the establishment blew up their own game without realizing that they had done it. How am I supposed to seriously entertain and find respect for "gay marriage" as though it were a part of the US constitution, consider 20+ genders as normal fare, and give my consideration to whether I want a "transgender" man in a public bathroom with my daughter, and then condemn Trump for poor taste? It simply doesn't make sense. The left played the double standard well past the breaking point. They blew a rigged election.
#14940339
blackjack21 wrote:I won't argue the point of Bill Clinton encouraging Trump to get into the race. He did that to be a shit disturber. He didn't think there was any chance Trump would win in the primaries, let alone beat his wife. That's a long way from saying Trump was loyal to the Clintons.


I actually think that Bill Clinton knew, knowing his wife, that despite her ambitions she would have been an absolute disaster for this country being President. Anyone who knows Trump well, knows he's unbeatable, and so Bill helped along the way not because he wanted Trump as President but because he didn't want Hillary in the Oval Office. Someone who studies Bill Clinton's actions and lack of action during the last election might see some interesting patterns.
#14940425
annatar1914 wrote:No need for the superficial judgements, blinded by Trump derangement syndrome...

Malena is a Slovenian, not a Russian, but still a Slav. I am an American married to a Russian woman. She's the most beautiful woman i've ever known, but I honestly am with her because she is has a good heart, honest and open, feminine. And the Russian women I've known, yes they really are attractive, but a man is missing out if they are going just by looks. They're strong and blunt, sometimes even a bit brusque, but you could simply not ask for a better selection of people to have a family with, than with women from Slavdom. In my opinion.

So, perhaps Trump, like I have, has discovered what I have.


I meant no disrespect.

However, Trump is very superficial. He surrounds himself with models and women with loads of plastic surgery. Even Melania has had some work done on her face, when she looked fine without the filler in her cheeks. And Trump is an egotistical pig. I just can't understand how anyone would want to live with him.

^ Like that.

And here we see the liberal moving to support pe[…]

Fuck Oregon. BC pot is better, anyways. :D

How is con s ensus not better than authoritarian?[…]