Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Come on 1 Degree ….. y'all beating this to death. Brown = danger. Go for your piece and keep full clips handy. Simple.

I was bored and had to argue about something. I don’t upset you, so I can be a little pedantic without causing too much unnecessary offense. :)
jimjam wrote:Come on 1 Degree ….. y'all beating this to death. Brown = danger. Go for your piece and keep full clips handy. Simple.

I am English, of white-Anglo Saxon descent, I would trust any black person that I befriended more than any white man.

What matters is the character of the person, irrespective of colour, IMHO, a poor black, or coloured person, is more trustworthy & loyal than the TRUMP's of this world.

I think Martin Luther KING illustrated character, charisma(yes) & the personality to define himself within a cause.

It's the observations of people, the actions that define them, that made me say in a previous post on this topic, that a caravan going in the opposite direction, with Donald TRUMP at it's head, leading the Republican Members of Congress behind, others of the same ilk as well.

That would leave the American population level the same, but gaining useful & real human beings in the place of those going south.

There is probably more human value in those migrants, than there is in the whole of the American Congress & would make America a far better place than before. 8)
Your tax dollars at work:

A final cost estimate of the deployment has not been made available. But Defense Department budget officials fret that if the number of troops sent to the border does reach 15,000, the price tag could hit $200 million, with no specific budget allocation from which to draw.

Solders had spent the morning jamming engineer stakes into the ground as pillars for the new fence. Now, the soldiers were enjoying the truck’s air-conditioning and spitting a steady stream of sunflower seeds out the open window.
Nonsense wrote:I am English, of white-Anglo Saxon descent, I would trust any black person that I befriended more than any white man.

What matters is the character of the person, irrespective of colour, IMHO, a poor black, or coloured person, is more trustworthy & loyal than the TRUMP's of this world.

I think Martin Luther KING illustrated character, charisma(yes) & the personality to define himself within a cause.

It's the observations of people, the actions that define them, that made me say in a previous post on this topic, that a caravan going in the opposite direction, with Donald TRUMP at it's head, leading the Republican Members of Congress behind, others of the same ilk as well.

That would leave the American population level the same, but gaining useful & real human beings in the place of those going south.

There is probably more human value in those migrants, than there is in the whole of the American Congress & would make America a far better place than before. 8)

Hilarious post. “What matters is the character of the person, not their race. All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.” How can you post such racist crap and not realize it?

Yeah, we know where all the off-gassing is comin[…]

Not when the renters are paying off the mortgages[…]

Did Heavy metal create Triple H, so that the WWE c[…]

Did the first wrestler create the wrestling manage[…]