Are the majority of Trump supporters racists? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Are Trump supporters inherently racists?

Yes, they are hardcore racists.
17
30%
No, they are not racists.
16
28%
Maybe, they are subconscious racists.
6
11%
They might be angry at mainstream polticians, and Trump is not.
6
11%
Other(please explain)
12
21%
#15008263
Zionist Nationalist wrote:No.
For what reasons is Trump a racist?
he doesn't want his country to be overruned by Latinos which is understandable and nothing to do with racism


You're incorrect.

Being Latino has nothing to do with it. It has to do with people trying to come to the United States illegally. Period. People whine and bitch and moan about him wanting to secure our southern border. Well, that's where the problem is.

It has nothing at all to do with race...
#15008270
You're incorrect.

Being Latino has nothing to do with it. It has to do with people trying to come to the United States illegally. Period. People whine and bitch and moan about him wanting to secure our southern border. Well, that's where he problem is. It has nothing at all to do with race...


It may not be about race for you but all you have to do is read back through the various posts we have on the subject and you will see that, for many here and around the country, it is. There is no denying it. We have endless posts about "diluting the culture" and other such nonsense.

I see in your profile you are a libertarian. It is interesting that you do not support open borders but then I digress. Consider this. If Trump or our politicians were truly interested in stopping illegal immigration they could do it tomorrow. Here is how you do it:

1. Strengthen the legislation we ALREADY HAVE making it illegal to hire an undocumented worker. Increase the fines, allow the revocation of business licenses and impose jail terms for those who do.

2. Pass a federal law requiring e-verify on all hire and that employers keep hard copy employment documents on file for all CURRENT employees and new hires. Give them 30 days to comply.

3. Fire half of the border patrol agents and hire much lower paid clerks to do the background checks.

4. Put 1/4 of the remaining border patrol agents (that would allow well over 100 per state) to going from business to business arresting the owners and managers who are employing illegals. Take them into custody, print them and make them post bond. For the second offense, take away their government EIN. This effectively shuts down the business.

5. Make it illegal for a private citizen to hire someone to do work around their house without a quick call to everify.

There you have it Mr. Libertarian. A 100% foolproof method to not only stop illegal immigration but cause those here to self-deport.

Of course this would tank our economy but what do you care? You just want "them" out. Why?
#15008274
Drlee wrote:It may not be about race for you but all you have to do is read back through the various posts we have on the subject and you will see that, for many here and around the country, it is. There is no denying it. We have endless posts about "diluting the culture" and other such nonsense.

I see in your profile you are a libertarian. It is interesting that you do not support open borders but then I digress. Consider this. If Trump or our politicians were truly interested in stopping illegal immigration they could do it tomorrow. Here is how you do it:

1. Strengthen the legislation we ALREADY HAVE making it illegal to hire an undocumented worker. Increase the fines, allow the revocation of business licenses and impose jail terms for those who do.

2. Pass a federal law requiring e-verify on all hire and that employers keep hard copy employment documents on file for all CURRENT employees and new hires. Give them 30 days to comply.

3. Fire half of the border patrol agents and hire much lower paid clerks to do the background checks.

4. Put 1/4 of the remaining border patrol agents (that would allow well over 100 per state) to going from business to business arresting the owners and managers who are employing illegals. Take them into custody, print them and make them post bond. For the second offense, take away their government EIN. This effectively shuts down the business.

5. Make it illegal for a private citizen to hire someone to do work around their house without a quick call to everify.

There you have it Mr. Libertarian. A 100% foolproof method to not only stop illegal immigration but cause those here to self-deport.

Of course this would tank our economy but what do you care? You just want "them" out. Why?


I agree but I don't think it will tank the economy. Many of the folks in the country illegally can be replaced by folks in the country legally on a temporary basic like the bracero program of the '50-'60s. I would also like to see a national I.D. card.
#15008306
I would also like to see a national I.D. card.


I completely agree. With photo and the latest anti-counterfeiting technology.

We already have one of sorts with the Social Security card. I would just beef that up.
#15008308
Drlee wrote:It may not be about race for you but all you have to do is read back through the various posts we have on the subject and you will see that, for many here and around the country, it is. There is no denying it. We have endless posts about "diluting the culture" and other such nonsense.


A lot of people thinking something doesn't necessarily make it so. People who believe that the fight against illegal immigration is racist are ignorant. It has nothing to do with racism or race. If our northern border were being over run my position would be exactly the same...

I see in your profile you are a libertarian.


"Libertarian" most closely aligns with my opinions, but I have very strong opinions about many issues; illegal immigration being one of those...

It is interesting that you do not support open borders but then I digress.


Why?

There you have it Mr. Libertarian. A 100% foolproof method to not only stop illegal immigration but cause those here to self-deport.


Nonsense.

As long as we allow illegal aliens to avail themselves of our public services, they will continue to come here. Period. Your suggestions fall far short from being a "100% foolproof method"...

Of course this would tank our economy but what do you care?


Then we deal with that. It's stupid to think that we should do nothing, and allow our laws to be broken, just because of the effect it might have on our economy. What's right is right, regardless...

You just want "them" out. Why?


If by "them" you're referring to illegal scumbag aliens, yes, I do want them out. I want them out because they don't belong here. I don't care if it's Juan from El Salvador or Sven from Sweden, if they're here illegally they need to go...
#15008315
As long as we allow illegal aliens to avail themselves of our public services, they will continue to come here. Period. Your suggestions fall far short from being a "100% foolproof method"...


You did not read my post. Or, more likely, did not understand it.

I said nothing about public services. If there are no jobs there are no illegals. Jobs are why they come here. Not welfare. They are not eligible for welfare of any kind. You concern about public services is misplaced. They might get treated in a hospital emergency ward but then so do legal visitors. Anyone for that matter. But if you are concerned about illegals on welfare you can ease your mind.


If by "them" you're referring to illegal scumbag aliens, yes, I do want them out. I want them out because they don't belong here. I don't care if it's Juan from El Salvador or Sven from Sweden, if they're here illegally they need to go...


So your position is that all scofflaws are "scumbags"? Or just illegal entrants.

By the way. The fine for illegal entry is less than the fine for using a cell phone while driving.

I am glad that you disagree with such liberals as Ronald Reagan who had a very successful amnesty program. I know of nobody except libertarians who want to ease entry into the US. Certainly the democrats do not. They want border control as well.

You may want to stop calling yourself a libertarian. You may be confused with the libertarian party which said this of immigration:


Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.

Indeed, the United States is a country of immigrants, of all backgrounds and walks of life…some families have just been here for more generations than others. Newcomers bring great vitality to our society.

A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

Whether they are from India or Mexico, whether they have advanced degrees or very little education, immigrants have one great thing in common: they bravely left their familiar surroundings in search of a better life. Many are fleeing extreme poverty and violence and are searching for a free and safe place to try to build their lives. We respect and admire their courage and are proud that they see the United States as a place of freedom, stability, and prosperity.

Of course, if someone has a record of violence, credible plans for violence, or acts violently, then Libertarians support blocking their entry, deporting, and/or prosecuting and imprisoning them, depending on the offense.

Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible.

#15008337
Drlee wrote:I completely agree. With photo and the latest anti-counterfeiting technology.

We already have one of sorts with the Social Security card. I would just beef that up.


Make it interactive like military I.D. cards. Might as well incorporate everything into one card, Social Security, Medicare, driver license, etc.
#15008345
Drlee wrote:You did not read my post. Or, more likely, did not understand it.


Oh, I understood it.

It was nonsense...

I said nothing about public services. If there are no jobs there are no illegals. Jobs are why they come here. Not welfare. They are not eligible for welfare of any kind. You concern about public services is misplaced. They might get treated in a hospital emergency ward but then so do legal visitors. Anyone for that matter. But if you are concerned about illegals on welfare you can ease your mind.


Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

Do you believe that pregnant illegals come here for jobs?

In April 2006, Standard & Poors analysts wrote: ""Local school districts are estimated to educate 1.8 million undocumented children. At an average annual cost of $7,500 (averages vary by jurisdiction) per student, the cost of providing education to these children is about $11.2 billion."

Providing schooling for them is most definitely providing them with a service; a service they do not deserve and should not be given...

So your position is that all scofflaws are "scumbags"? Or just illegal entrants.


We're talking about illegal aliens. Focus, Drlee. It'll make the conversation more enjoyable for everyone...

By the way. The fine for illegal entry is less than the fine for using a cell phone while driving.


So what?

For the record, I don't believe we should fine illegals. I think we should have armed troops at the border to repel them before they get here...

I know of nobody except libertarians who want to ease entry into the US. Certainly the democrats do not. They want border control as well.


And yet they've done nothing to achieve it. All they've done is attempt to block everything and everything that the President has tried to do...

You may want to stop calling yourself a libertarian. You may be confused with the libertarian party which said this of immigration:


I'll be sure to alert you should the time come when I start caring about your opinion on me being a libertarian.

Truth be told I hold some very conservative views, as well as some very liberal ones...
#15009147
Speaking of Democrats and immigration Steve said:

And yet they've done nothing to achieve it. All they've done is attempt to block everything and everything that the President has tried to do...


And this is what his hero, Donald Trump, would call "Fake News". Obama deported more than Bush did and increased the ICE budget. Clinton signed the largest welfare cuts in US history.

The ignorance on the right these days makes me ashamed to be a conservative.
#15009422
Drlee wrote:Speaking of Democrats and immigration Steve said:

And this is what his hero, Donald Trump, would call "Fake News". Obama deported more than Bush did and increased the ICE budget. Clinton signed the largest welfare cuts in US history.

The ignorance on the right these days makes me ashamed to be a conservative.


Yes, Obama did deport more illegal scumbag aliens than Bush did.

You know why?

Because more of them came here during his regime, that's why.

Trump wants to stop them from coming here in the first place, and that is a laudable goal. Anyone who doesn't think we should stop them from coming in, instead of deporting them, Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation
#15019947
Tainari88 wrote:Lol. Trump isn't a normal President. How many of his close associates are going to be sent to the Big House instead of the White House?


Well, that's certainly better than a lot of Hillary Clinton's associates who ended up dead...
#15019955
I personally think most Trump supporters are racist or sellouts. One of the two. Their is no question they sold out the country when they voted Trump. I am sure Adolf Hitler had a few Jewish supporters too and those Jewish supporters of Hitler were sell outs. But like any sell out, the people they sold out to eventually turned on them too. Case in point:


https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premiu ... -1.5417967
Last edited by Politics_Observer on 21 Jul 2019 14:05, edited 1 time in total.
#15019956
Politics_Observer wrote:I personally think most Trump supporters are racist or sellouts. One of the two. Their is no question they sold out the country when voted Trump. I am sure Adolf Hitler had a few Jewish supporters too and those Jewish supporters of Hitler were sell outs. But like any sell out, the people they sold out to eventually turned on them too.


Comparisons to Hitler mean nothing more than you've run out of intelligent things to say.

What you "think" (and I use the word loosely) is utterly meaningless. Your opinions are molded by whatever it is pinheads like Rachel Maddow tell you to think. You've demonstrated, on repeated occasions, to be completely devoid of the ability to formulate your own opinions which, quite honestly, would probably stand a fair chance of being more intelligent than simply parroting the liberal talking point nonsense you do...
#15019960
I
n April 2006, Standard & Poors analysts wrote: ""Local school districts are estimated to educate 1.8 million undocumented children. At an average annual cost of $7,500 (averages vary by jurisdiction) per student, the cost of providing education to these children is about $11.2 billion."

Providing schooling for them is most definitely providing them with a service; a service they do not deserve and should not be given...


Yes. It makes total sense to deny 5 year olds an education. That is the civilized thing to do. :roll: Don't worry though. There are plenty of morons who believe we ought to deny a 6 year old an education because her father carried her across a border leaving a home she can't remember for the only real home she has ever known.

But why does a conservative person like myself support educating the undocumented aliens we have here? Because they are not going to leave. If this little English speaking girl is going to be here anyway I certainly do not want to create an unemployable drag on society. That is your plan sport.

Trump has done nothing to deport undocumented aliens by workplace enforcement enforcement; the only thing that will actually work on long-time undocumented workers. All he has done is feed pap to his flock of, what was the term you used? Oh yea. Pinheads. That was your term. Has he stopped people from overstaying their visa? Nope. He never even mentions it. Has he sent agents into the hotels and restaurants to check immigration status? Nope. Why? Probably because he hires illegals in his own hotels. Maybe because he knows that if we deported all illegal workers in the US our economy would take an enormous hit. Oh. And the real libertarians among his followers would not stand for it.

The idea that a border wall will significantly reduce drugs or illegals is idiotic. It will not. It is a simple ploy to appeal to a great many of his supporters who are just to lazy or just to unintelligent to understand the facts.

Is deporting illegal workers a conservative standard? Well not to Reagan who passed an amnesty program that worked great.

Ultra conservative Orren Hatch of Utah said,

“I think most people have come to the conclusion that we have 11 million people here who are not going to go back to their countries, many of whom are children who have never known their prior country. There’s got to be a fair system that gives these people some opportunity to become good substantial citizens.”


Conservative republican Mark Kirk:

“This bipartisan compromise will restore the people’s trust in our ability to control the border and bring 525,000 people in Illinois out of the shadows.


Ultra conservative Rand Paul (R):

“I’m in favor of telling the 11 million people who are here, if you’re willing to work, we’re willing to find a way to normalize your presence here…


I could go on with many more.

You are at odds with the republican party Big Steve. There is almost universal support in the party for some kind of amnesty if under another name. It is interesting to note that the 2016 republican platform says about nothing about illegal immigration though it is about all Trump talks about.

There is nothing conservative about wanting to deprive little children of an education under any circumstances. That is not being conservative. It is being a mean-spirited idiot.
#15019976
Most aren't racists, most of them just don't give a fuck about anyone outside their socio-cultural group, but then that's the norm with people the world over. They aren't racists, they're just fucking assholes.
#15019980
Drlee wrote:I

Yes. It makes total sense to deny 5 year olds an education. That is the civilized thing to do. :roll: Don't worry though. There are plenty of morons who believe we ought to deny a 6 year old an education because her father carried her across a border leaving a home she can't remember for the only real home she has ever known.


I would prefer that we spend our precious resources on American citizens first; homeless Veterans would be a good place to start...

But why does a conservative person like myself support educating the undocumented aliens we have here? Because they are not going to leave. If this little English speaking girl is going to be here anyway I certainly do not want to create an unemployable drag on society. That is your plan sport.


There's not a single thing to support your claim of being a conservative.

And, again, let's spend our money on our citizens first. Then we can examine the feasibility of spending it on people who don't belong here...

Trump has done nothing to deport undocumented aliens by workplace enforcement enforcement; the only thing that will actually work on long-time undocumented workers. All he has done is feed pap to his flock of, what was the term you used? Oh yea. Pinheads. That was your term. Has he stopped people from overstaying their visa? Nope. He never even mentions it. Has he sent agents into the hotels and restaurants to check immigration status? Nope. Why? Probably because he hires illegals in his own hotels. Maybe because he knows that if we deported all illegal workers in the US our economy would take an enormous hit. Oh. And the real libertarians among his followers would not stand for it.


Workplace enforcement has to play a vital role, but it's silly and stupid to believe it's the "only" thing that'll work. That's preposterous.

I also think your argument rings hollow when you consider that even the deportation of those who've had their days in court is met with disdain from the left. Your ilk whines about "due process", yet ignore that due process when it doesn't suit the idiot liberal agenda...

The idea that a border wall will significantly reduce drugs or illegals is idiotic. It will not. It is a simple ploy to appeal to a great many of his supporters who are just to lazy or just to unintelligent to understand the facts.


Please provide your evidence for why it won't work.

Those who support the wall have none other than CNN's golden boy Jim Acosta to thank for showing that it will...

Is deporting illegal workers a conservative standard? Well not to Reagan who passed an amnesty program that worked great.


I was a big Ronald Reagan fan.

Reagan was wrong...

You are at odds with the republican party Big Steve. There is almost universal support in the party for some kind of amnesty if under another name.


Well, not being a Republican, I don't give a fuck what the party has to say...

It is interesting to note that the 2016 republican platform says about nothing about illegal immigration though it is about all Trump talks about.


Well, first, it's not 2016. 2016 is history. But are you suggesting that Donald Trump didn't make illegal immigration a prominent issue in his campaign?

There is nothing conservative about wanting to deprive little children of an education under any circumstances. That is not being conservative. It is being a mean-spirited idiot.


These "little children" from God knows where need to take a back seat to our own "little children" who are in need. Sorry, but that's just the way it goes...
#15019998
Well @BigSteve since you think you need to discriminate against little children trying to learn to read and who don't really have solid concepts of 'nationalism' and 'class' formed in their young minds yet?

I would have to classify you as a very very mean man. Extremely mean. Extremely cold-hearted and extremely without a heart or a humane life.

My son is a USA citizen now, he always was. But, I plan on him becoming a Mexican citizen. I want him to grow up in Mexico and study Mexican history. My plan for his education is for him to speak both English and Spanish and have a fine education and add a third foreign language before graduating from high school.

I am not sure if I want him to go to a public school in Mexico a free one. Or a private one. The private ones are kind of inexpensive here as well. But? What is interesting is that no one has approached me once in this country telling me my child has no right to be educated because he is not Mexican. Not one. Not a single one. I read your quote there to a Mexican young man that is twenty-four years old here about 'taking a back seat'. He said to me, 'is that what Americans are saying and thinking about little children? I heard they have a bunch of school shootings and mass killings in their schools by crazy people with guns? they are locking up children. Because they are what? Criminals, and then I heard they are trying little kids in immigration court without their parents being present as young as what three years old?" He then said to me, "No wonder any decent parent would not want their children raised among those barbarians in the USA like that man who said that."

He is right BigSteve about who you are. You are not the light of civilization. That is for sure.
  • 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

Of course. Black Jerusalem is Rising. Occultists […]

Election 2020

@Potemkin What is your estimated probability t[…]

I read the guy's tweets that got him fired. He[…]

Trump's Dumb Economics

create new homes for people who are making $1[…]