8th Place: A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Joined Her Sport - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Apparently the girls are competing for 3rd place while the "trans girls" always get first and second place. This girl was eventually kicked from the track team because there were only so many slots and the trans girls took up two of those slots. We had a lot of people, including some on this forum, saying that this wouldn't happen years ago and now that it's becoming relatively common, they're saying things like "sports don't matter anyway." Perhaps we should just throw a burka over our women and get it over with.

This is also typical of people who attempt to influence politics over their first degree of emotional responses; the trans person cries first so they get onto the team, all of the people who cry after just have to deal.
While I don't like it each to thier own. but a boy who claims to be a woman has generally more muscle more speed naturally than a woman about the same age at say 11 or 12.
it becomes more obvious as they age.
this is unfair to say the least. Schools are deathly scared to do the right thing for fear of asexual descrimation lawsuit.me if I was the parent of a female student and she got kicked off the team Id sue the school for sexual descrimation unfair pratices mental anguise .
I would win to.
The trigger wrote:While I don't like it each to thier{sic} own. but a boy who claims to be a woman has generally more muscle more speed naturally than a woman about the same age at say 11 or 12.
it becomes more obvious as they age.
this is unfair to say the least. Schools are deathly scared to do the right thing for fear of asexual descrimation{sic} lawsuit.me if I was the parent of a female student and she got kicked off the team Id sue the school for sexual descrimation{sic} unfair pratices{sic} mental anguise{sic} .
I would win to.

My guess is that your complaint would get dismissed as incoherent and unreadable. Why bother with such a suit anyway? Transgenderism is a great way to get rid of Title IX, which is now pointless.

FWIW, I just got a group email from a colleague that has come out as man-to-woman transgender. Liberalism is just weird.
No it would not be dismissed as its would be based on sexual discrimination . as a transgender being chosen for a position over a woman because they have more physical abality.
Its like hiring a man over a woman due to his increased physical abality thats sexual discrimination plain and simple and the emotional damages would be extens8ve
Atheism is Evil

Babies aren't evil but most of them are stupid as[…]

Who would have thought! No difference between a […]

@Drlee Pelosi is a very experienced politicia[…]

Will Africa ever lose third world status?

I understand, and folks who are retarded are now […]