Middle Eastern food - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Hindsite
The Arabs claim goulash, but here in America we claim goulash as an American Cajun dish. Perhaps it is made different from the Arab version. I don't know of any Arab restaurants here. I like this type of goulash. My grandmother also added green peas.
By colliric
Hindsite wrote:The Arabs claim goulash, but here in America we claim goulash as an American Cajun dish. Perhaps it is made different from the Arab version.

??

Newsflash: It's a Hungarian dish....

Proof: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash

Where did you hear that Arabs were claiming it???

I've never heard them "claim it". They like serving it in large part, but so do you Americans too.
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:??

Newsflash: It's a Hungarian dish....

Proof: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash

Where did you hear that Arabs were claiming it???

I've never heard them "claim it". They like serving it in large part, but so do you Americans too.

Yeah I know they have a Hungarian goulash too and probably versions from other countries.

Here I found this reference for you:
7 delicious Arab foods you absolutely need in your life

https://thetempest.co/2017/11/21/cultur ... our-table/
By Godstud
Having good food is one of the greatest inventions, since everyone can enjoy them. For Shawarma's alone, I'd give the edge to Arabs.
By colliric
Godstud wrote:Having good food is one of the greatest inventions, since everyone can enjoy them. For Shawarma's alone, I'd give the edge to Arabs.

I love Persian Pastry Sweets and Desserts. We live a few doors down from a Persian Dessert Caterer/Wholesalers. Wonderfully sweet smelling place.

Their Baklava looks amazing!
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Having good food is one of the greatest inventions, since everyone can enjoy them. For Shawarma's alone, I'd give the edge to Arabs.

They may have been lying about these food inventions too. They might have stolen them from the Jews.
By Godstud
That's a really childish post, @Hindsite. Grow up.
By colliric
Godstud wrote:That's a really childish post, @Hindsite. Grow up.

Shit, Hindsite is so Zionist he thinks the Arabs ripped off Jewish Recipes!

:lol: :lol: :eh:

[KS mod edit: rule 2]
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:Shit, Hindsite is so Zionist he thinks the Arabs ripped off Jewish Recipes!

:lol: :lol: :eh:

I was having a sarcastic joke!
HalleluYah :lol:
By Godstud
When you make routinely bizarre statements it's very hard to detect sarcasm.
By skinster
This thread reminds me of that time when zionists tried to claim inventing hummus and falafel. That was funny. :D

Anyway, Middle-Eastern food is delicious and anyone who thinks otherwise is...basically missing out.
By ness31
It was the only bit worth keeping anyway. I for one love Arab flat bread. You should see me carting it around at the shops..almost as if it were the body of Christ :excited:
Trump`s pressure

Sure they can, depending on their design. How abo[…]

Trump's Dumb Economics

@Hindsite We are not in an economic crisis. […]

Marine attacked by Antifa mob in Philadelphia spe[…]

Propaganda in sports

What do you mean by propaganda? As in footballers […]