Truth To Power wrote:Garbage. The fact that socialism is incompatible with people's biological nature is not the people's fault, it is socialism's fault.
Humans do not have a fixed biological human nature, thus making your statement irrelevant.
The famines in Mao's China were directly caused by socialism.
Incorrect. It was due to incorrect farming tactics and the Chinese people not being socialist. According to online English Wikipedia:
"The social pressure imposed on the citizens in terms of farming and business, which the government controlled, led to state instability.
The citizens of China were not socialist, they forbid the Chinese state to coordinate their farming properly. Many Chinese people lacked real consciousness. An example of this is that the people support slavery, but the state does not. The state motivates the populace to work without supporting slavery. The populace needs slavery to motivate them to work. The state is against slavery however. Since the populace is not under slavery to motivate them to work, and they need that to motivate them to work because that is how they raise and condition each other due to the states that existed before the current example conditioned them from ever having real consciousness, they will not work. And rather blaming themselves for choosing not to work because they need slavery to motivate them to work because they lack real consciousness, they blame the anti slavery state.
Just as all socialist leaders have mismanaged their socialist economies, because socialism is inherently mismanagement.
Some of the coordination within many socialist states did have mismanagement, which is self destructive. But that does not mean that socialist economics by definition is "mismanagement" because that cannot exist. It is like claiming that Objectivism is mismanagement. Anything you do not support economically does not mean it is "mismanagement."
But they all had massive failures.
This is due to the majority of the people within former socialist countries not being socialist, and abusing the socialist system. If many people are not socialist, they will abuse the socialist system and blame socialism instead of themselves because they do not realize that their non socialist actions are destructive to a socialist economy because they lack real consciousness. Here are some examples of non socialist actions that are destructive to or within a socialist economy:
- Labour slackation
- Excessive waste of resources
- Misusage of produced wealth
- Abuse of state wealth such as private shops only accessible to state workers, military officers, and families to higher ranked state workers (this happened mostly in the Soviet Union)
- Destruction of industrial material such as factory parts, delivery trucks, or machines, and blaming "socialism" instead of workers' personal actions and excessive mistakes
- Anti feminist men who are bossy, abusive, and controlling - preventing workers from desiring to work with each other without social abuse, Or the needs of hierarchies
- Anti feminist women who encourage men to be extremely masculine, socially competitive, which alienates men socially - By not allowing themselves to express their emotions, mental conditions, or social trauma without being ridiculed by anti feminists (Men making fun of them and losing respect, women not wanting to be with them thus making men feel alienated - Men need feminism more than many people think)
- People who promote the oppressive family institution by needing that to motivate them to work, and conditioning their children to need the oppressive family institution to motivate them to work by:
- Shaming them for not going to stressful weddings or funerals
- Threats of excessive domestic abuse, verbal abuse, psychological abuse for not contributing to the family institution
- Teaching children that going against the family institution is "evil," or "satanic" propaganda, and using religion to make that look bad in many psychological manners
Sure. just as many capitalist countries don't kill very many of their citizens. I'm talking about the averages.
The definitions of "averages" you are using are the capitalist, or anti socialist stereotypes of socialist nations. The only major socialist countries that had high genocides were the Soviet Union, China, and Cambodia. Anti socialists use those nations as pro capitalist propaganda to prevent the masses from gaining real consciousness - Preventing their targets from supporting economic socialism.
Sweden was and is capitalist, not socialist.
Correct. However, Sweden is politically closer to socialism in some scientific ways than most other western nations, Especially the United States (Very capitalist nation).
Yes. If people fail a socialist economy, THE PEOPLE failed the socialist economy. The socialist economy did not fail them. Regardless of economics or politics, people need to work and be educated to get the talents and skills they need to do certain occupations that humans want or need to survive and be happy, such as doctors, engineers, or construction workers. In socialist economies, the PEOPLE FAILED socialism because they were not socialists because they lacked real consciousness. I already explained how they lacked real consciousness earlier in this post.
That's a red herring. I'm talking about the people killed by the economic system, not criminals.
The majority of the people who were killed by the states that had socialist economies like the Soviet Union ARE criminals.