trump is a (really big) loser - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It is easy to understand why Donald does not want his tax returns released: they are a score card for one of the biggest, possibly the biggest, business loser in history. But, as a con artist, he excels.

According to previously unrevealed details from the president’s federal income tax returns between 1985 and 1994 Trump ate the nearly impossible figure of $1.17 billion in business losses. The worst two years of the period were 1990 and 1991, with $517.6 million in combined losses. (Most of that horrendous financial performance can be blamed on Trump Taj Mahal, which opened its doors in April 1990 with more than $800 million in debt financed at high interest rates.) In 1987, his best year during the losing streak and the year The Art of the Deal was published, Trump lost only $4.5 million. Between 1985 and 1994, Trump lost so much money that he was able to avoid paying income taxes for eight of the 10 years and he “lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer.

Eventually all US banks put Donald on the "Do Not Lend To" list and he was forced to turn to the infamous European money laundering operation: the Deutsche Bank to finance his lies, ego and incompetence.
Undoubtedly, Trump would have been one of the very First Investors in The Titanic. And He would have absolutely been the VERY First on a Lifeboat. With NO other Passengers, just a couple of rowers to increase His odds.
@SolarCross By TDS you mean Trump Defense Syndrome, where people like you stand up and defend a complete twat, because they're fucking stupid and gullible?

Almost all threads about Trump are like that. :D

Yes, supporters and defenders of Trump, like yourself, are involved in insanity.
SolarCross wrote: Literal insanity.

Take out your bible my friend and refresh yourself about the you reap what you sow part. The fat man is simply reaping the hate, anger and division that he sows daily. We hear a lot about the so called "trump base". The trump base certainly makes A LOT of noise marching around waving their guns and shouting moronic nonsense …….. I guess , to you, that represents sanity :lol: . Guess what sonny, there is a very large anti trump base we just prefer not to run around waving ar-15's and Nazi flags but ……. we plan to vote in such #'s as to overwhelm Donald's vote rigging brigade.

please please let us know when America is great again …. :lol:
jimjam wrote:please please let us know when America is great again …. :lol:

America will be great again when President Trump is reelected.
HalleluYah
So then, by that standard, American is not great now? Is that what you're saying? Almost 4 years and he's done nothing?

:lol:
Godstud wrote:So then, by that standard, American is not great now? Is that what you're saying? Almost 4 years and he's done nothing?

No, President trump has already made America great again before covid-19 made it necessary to shut the economy down. So America is not as great as it was before covid-19. However, when President Trump gets reelected in November, he will make America greater than it was before the covid-19 shutdown and therefore greater than ever before.
HalleluYah
Godstud wrote:@SolarCross By TDS you mean Trump Defense Syndrome, where people like you stand up and defend a complete twat, because they're fucking stupid and gullible?

Almost all threads about Trump are like that. :D

Yes, supporters and defenders of Trump, like yourself, are involved in insanity.

He would not need defending if the random frothy mouthed crazies had not latched on to him with their obsessiveness.

Flynn gets his case thrown out, now it's back to Trump's tax returns and also he's a "sore loser." :excited:
Hindsite wrote:No, President trump has already made America great again before covid-19 made it necessary to shut the economy down. So America is not as great as it was before covid-19. However, when President Trump gets reelected in November, he will make America greater than it was before the covid-19 shutdown and therefore greater than ever before.
HalleluYah

I cannot tell you how happy I am about all this greatness. But, I am a bit concerned. How do we measure all this greatness and is it possible to become too great? After all, Nazi Germany was great and it didn't end real good. Rome, Greece, Uruguay …… they were all great but are now not so great. Help me here H.S. ….. i'm confused by so much greatness. :?:
jimjam wrote:I cannot tell you how happy I am about all this greatness. But, I am a bit concerned. How do we measure all this greatness and is it possible to become too great? After all, Nazi Germany was great and it didn't end real good. Rome, Greece, Uruguay …… they were all great but are now not so great. Help me here H.S. ….. i'm confused by so much greatness. :?:

Perhaps you should consider packing up and moving to Mexico. I hear from one of our posters that it is wonderful there. For me, I am happy hear in Augusta, Georgia. However, I don't think I would like it in a place like Atlanta or NYC

Make no mistake, the propaganda goes both ways. […]

@Godstud do you remember the 1980s or what about[…]

I am an Agnostic Atheist. I don't believe, but I […]

Am I creepy?

Other. (You forgot that option) You're weird. […]