The Trayvon Martins are Coming - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Member that whole thing? I'm just making an idle prediction here but I think it's coming back. Here's my reasoning.

The Democrats typically run on three main issues: (1) sexism, (2) the economy, (3) racism.

Regarding sexism, Biden is going to blunt that argument pretty well, also they already tried it on Trump and it failed, so any further attempts will likely be pretty low energy.

Regarding the economy, six months from now it will probably be the case that either the economy is mostly back everywhere, or else it will be back in conservatives places more than it is in liberal places. Democrats probably can't win on this issue, it is likely bad for them either way.

This leaves only the third issue, racism. And if it's all that they have then we might want to buckle up because there is likely to be more than one Trayvon Martin. I'm guessing there'll be at least three, in various orders of fame. They've started one up already but the others are likely a few months away still.

As for me personally, I love hunting people of color with my AR-16. It's not quite the most dangerous game since these are mere POCs, many of which are women but it's illegal to do it to white people and I'll take what I can get.
Wulfschilde wrote:
Regarding the economy, six months from now it will probably be the case that either the economy is mostly back everywhere, or else it will be back in conservatives places more than it is in liberal places. Democrats probably can't win on this issue, it is likely bad for them either way.

The economy will be a wreck, the plague will be making things even worse.

I think you have this backwards, Trump has put himself into a lose/lose position.

I'm not going to give you any pointers to help out[…]

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/4f[…]

I have a crush on Candace Owens

Confucius say, "google first, write great Am[…]

The United States' electoral system is institutio[…]