Maskgate - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15091266
Donald has been ramping up his usual strategy of flooding the media with endless lies and fake "news" in an effort to divert attention away from his abysmally incompetent floundering around. But …….. to jimjam the most serious question of all is …………. Why does trump refuse to wear a mask? :eek: Leadership by example is obviously not his thing …. but WHY no mask? I have two suggestions:

1) He clearly considers himself a pretty boy judging by the amount of make up he douses himself daily with so …. simple vanity could be one reason.
2) He has been activating his de facto storm troopers lately with his inflammatory macho dumb shit which they love and respond to. He's had them screaming and waving their Ar-15's at various statehouses where governors have the nerve to disagree with him. A mask would send the "wrong signal" to his storm troopers. A sign of "weakness" that may erode his control over their feeble minds.

What do you think …… WHY DOESN'T DONALD WEAR A MASK? :?:


One reason I threw this up here was to balance trump's latest diversion …. Obamagate. BTW did you hear that Pelosi had intercourse with Godzilla? It's true ….. I read it on the internet.
Last edited by jimjam on 13 May 2020 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By MistyTiger
#15091268
He could have difficulty breathing with the mask on. He could have weak lungs. I was doing an imitation of him last month. When I did it, I felt like I was not using the full capacity of my diaphragm. It is like a singer who sings at 50% strength without a mic.

Or maybe masks make him break out in hives! He could get panic attacks!
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15091279
By Rich
#15091322
jimjam wrote:2) He has been activating his de facto storm troopers lately with his inflammatory macho dumb shit which they love and respond to. He's had them screaming and waving their Ar-15's at various statehouses where governors have the nerve to disagree with him. A mask would send the "wrong signal" to his storm troopers. A sign of "weakness" that may erode his control over their feeble minds.

Perhaps nothing exemplifies the feeble mindedness and ignorance of the American liberal and the ubiquity of anti German racism in modern American Culture than the depiction of storm troopers in Star Wars. The real Storm Troopers were characterised by careful planning, infiltration and small unit leadership and initiative.
MistyTiger wrote:He could have difficulty breathing with the mask on. He could have weak lungs. I was doing an imitation of him last month. When I did it, I felt like I was not using the full capacity of my diaphragm. It is like a singer who sings at 50% strength without a mic.

Going forward I'm hopeful that Liberocrits are finally going to be held to account. I see two key questions.

1 Should Joe Biden's women accusers be believed?

2 Is Stacey Abrams a fat pig? And all of the other abusive epithets that have been thrown at Donald Trump in relation to his obesity
User avatar
By jimjam
#15091457
Rich wrote:Donald Trump in relation to his obesity


Image

Here's your role model Bud. An astonishing 40% of Americans are obese. This puts an enormous strain on America's already fucked up medical system not to mention themselves.

BTW I wonder what happened to trump's plan to get quality affordable medical care to all Americans. Oh ….. that's right China bashing is easier.
User avatar
By Tainari88
#15091458
You frightened me Jimjam.

I got only a partial part of the photo you posted and I thought? Oh no @jimjam has lost it and he posted porn of Donald Trump's penis!

And it became some Cheetos. Lol.

He is paranoid about getting poisoned so he goes to get fast food because that way they are caught off guard and don't have to plan his demise.

Quality Affordable Health Care? It is too tough for him to cope with. He would rather be watching TV and ranting about political attack ads sponsored by Kellyanne Conway's disloyal husband. Lol.
User avatar
By MistyTiger
#15091486
Rich wrote:Going forward I'm hopeful that Liberocrits are finally going to be held to account. I see two key questions.

1 Should Joe Biden's women accusers be believed?

2 Is Stacey Abrams a fat pig? And all of the other abusive epithets that have been thrown at Donald Trump in relation to his obesity


Is he setting a healthy example for kids and adults? Is he promoting public health? Why did he keep quiet about Covid 19 in January? While America was celebrating the new year, people were dying and suffering in China and we found out in March. I would have wanted to know in January. Early warning...heard of that? His crisis management skills suck donkey balls.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15091489
Here is one of trump's storm troopers protesting a state ordered business lockdown in Texas. The right to infect one's neighbors with covid-19 is, it seems, protected by the constitution :eek:

But, as you can see, he IS wearing a mask. Perhaps trump can take a que from his armed brigade and wear a macho mask with death heads on it.

Image

Reiner Gracie explains what happens when the arter[…]

Wow, you are making sense. I wish the left wou[…]

Wrong skin tone. That could be the case yes. T[…]

Trump has been stuffing the courts. They will ha[…]