Obamagate? What is wrong with the conman now? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I think @late mentioned this in another thread called Holy Crap. But this is more specific.

The Trump Conman doesn't want to be specific he just wants to say that Obama is at fault.

He is at fault for not warning him of how damn hard this gig for less than one million dollars in salary that he doesn't collect on, can actually become.

Trump's speech should be something like, "You illegal Kenyan alien, you left me holding the bag. You did not warn me that if a pandemic hit and I had fired your pandemic team and did not get anyone to replace them and I was caught with my pants down that no clean up team would be there for my re-election bid.

You should have told me you sneaky zebra. Should have warned me about this! Left me to be responsible when you know damn well I am never responsible! You criminal! I am going to accuse you of a crime and do Obamagate now!

Trump decides to raid Kansas and punish Kansas for Obama's liberal mother's birth there. And then he invades Kenya and bombs Nairobi in a bid to get back at Obama's absentee PhD brilliant and cold father.....lol. Who is dead and can't hurt the conman. But he is irrational and doesn't trust all these foreigners in the past....as his foreign wife sleeps in another room far from her nice guy husband.

The drama of Obamagate.....continues.

:lol: :lol:
Trump is the ultimate nightmare ex-girlfriend: vague hints and if you ask any questions "You know exactly what I'm talking about."
It's obvious: Obama was involved in orchestrating the hit on General Flynn. Biden was there, so was Rice, Powers and Comey. They apparently didn't fill in Sally Yates until later.
Code Rood wrote:I hate to disappoint you, but nothing is going to happen.

Nothing is going to happen to Obama other than his reputation is being destroyed. Biden is going to lose. Some people in the administration will get prosecuted.

Ric Grennell has already released Biden as one of the people who had requested unmasking the identity of who had been talking to Kislyak. It shows that the interest in attacking Flynn came straight from the White House. All the high level folks--Biden, Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power--were the ones requesting unmasking. John Durham is putting together the timeline of events.
blackjack21 wrote:Nothing is going to happen to Obama other than his reputation is being destroyed. Biden is going to lose. Some people in the administration will get prosecuted.

Ric Grennell has already released Biden as one of the people who had requested unmasking the identity of who had been talking to Kislyak. It shows that the interest in attacking Flynn came straight from the White House. All the high level folks--Biden, Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power--were the ones requesting unmasking. John Durham is putting together the timeline of events.

Stepped out of my talk retirement in order to speak to this. Some people in the Obama/Clinton Administration already have ''get out of jail free'' cards, others will be expected to fall on their swords once the musical chairs game ends, and end soon it will. Epstein won't be the last, just as he wasn't the first.

Much of what the media puts out and what the public sees is absolute bullshit. Behind the pandemic is a fire sale of opportunity for some very wealthy people, and an opportunity for a new geopolitical world order more in keeping with actual reality instead of a fake reality based on money created out of thin air. Eventually one has to produce something, and others have to receive something, or you go out of business for good, whether you wise up or your business winds up vandalized and burned to the ground, or it becomes the business concern of someone else.

Without any doubt whatsoever, President Trump will be President for a second term, and it will be not only his enemies who put him in there as in 2016 but also a real surge of his friends and followers. And again our liberal friends will be scratching their heads and wondering why and how it happened. The ones who control them to a great extent now, the Chinese, they know exactly why, not being utter fools... But all-too-happy to use fools, that's for certain.
blackjack21 wrote:Nothing is going to happen to Obama other than his reputation is being destroyed. Biden is going to lose. Some people in the administration will get prosecuted.

You know Relampaguito? What is going to happen with the SCOTUS court case of releasing his taxes? I happen to think the court with Kavanaugh and G man and the other conservatives are all going to kiss his ass and let him keep everything sealed.

No one will have access to Trump's taxes.

About Trump winning the elections? As this pandemic drags on and the economy tanks and the unemployment claims pile up without a check in the mail, his supporters get disillusioned.

But I think the nation is polarized. And for me it is a toss up of 50/50 possibilities of him winning at this point. If he can do a superhero Trump thing? He might be able to do it. Send some $2500 for three months in a row check to everyone making $25k or less a year....and go and freeze some off shore bank accounts of some rich liberals and neoliberals like Soros, Buffett etc. (which he will never be able to do) but this is a hypothetical way of him winning over disgruntled people out there....? And get those billions and send out checks to half the population of the USA who is doing badly with the shutdowns? He might be able to gain momentum.

Or he can catch the CoronaVirus, be in quarantine for two weeks and then come out and say, "Free testing to everyone. Even the illegal aliens and the deplorable and the rednecks with automatic weapons who I told to liberate Michigan from Democratic oppression....I have seen the light. Get tested. I tried the disinfectant and it did not work."

@blackjack21 tu presidente esta frito. I think he might go for war Relampaguito if he holds on to a second term. It is the quick way of revving up the economy by just using some invasions and finally getting the warmongers happy again.
annatar1914 wrote:Stepped out of my talk retirement in order to speak to this. Some people in the Obama/Clinton Administration already have ''get out of jail free'' cards, others will be expected to fall on their swords once the musical chairs game ends, and end soon it will. Epstein won't be the last, just as he wasn't the first.

Much of what the media puts out and what the public sees is absolute bullshit. Behind the pandemic is a fire sale of opportunity for some very wealthy people, and an opportunity for a new geopolitical world order more in keeping with actual reality instead of a fake reality based on money created out of thin air. Eventually one has to produce something, and others have to receive something, or you go out of business for good, whether you wise up or your business winds up vandalized and burned to the ground, or it becomes the business concern of someone else.

Without any doubt whatsoever, President Trump will be President for a second term, and it will be not only his enemies who put him in there as in 2016 but also a real surge of his friends and followers. And again our liberal friends will be scratching their heads and wondering why and how it happened. The ones who control them to a great extent now, the Chinese, they know exactly why, not being utter fools... But all-too-happy to use fools, that's for certain.

Annatar I think the Chinese got some kind of long term strategy with the Conman. it is real.

I wonder if he will blame the Chinese enough to do some kind of deal with him? What do you think?

Who are his friends Annatar? He is sometimes confused about his friends? Look:

Does he have friends? Or vessels to be used by him? Lol. That man is so unscrupulous it is bad.

My Uncle Fred always said that real friends are few and rare. That is why it is very important to treat true friends as family. They are more precious than blood family. They are voluntary ties that are deep and beautiful.

Someone like that conman doesn't have true friends.
annatar1914 wrote:Some people in the Obama/Clinton Administration already have ''get out of jail free'' cards, others will be expected to fall on their swords once the musical chairs game ends, and end soon it will. Epstein won't be the last, just as he wasn't the first.

I suspect Comey is one that walks, because he should have already been charged. If he's charged, it's going to be for a coup against the state, for which he probably doesn't have a get-out-of-jail-free card.

annatar1914 wrote:Without any doubt whatsoever, President Trump will be President for a second term, and it will be not only his enemies who put him in there as in 2016 but also a real surge of his friends and followers. And again our liberal friends will be scratching their heads and wondering why and how it happened. The ones who control them to a great extent now, the Chinese, they know exactly why, not being utter fools... But all-too-happy to use fools, that's for certain.

I'm inclined to agree.

Tainari88 wrote:You know Relampaguito? What is going to happen with the SCOTUS court case of releasing his taxes? I happen to think the court with Kavanaugh and G man and the other conservatives are all going to kiss his ass and let him keep everything sealed.

No one will have access to Trump's taxes.

Frankly, I have no idea. The statutory wording says Congress gets to examine the returns. However, it was written well before the Privacy Act, which says that a person's tax returns are private. The request for Trump's tax returns are not to examine them from a legislative perspective, but rather to reveal them to the public for political purposes--which is plain as day, and also unlawful.

What does the court do? I can see a number of options.

1. Court rules against Trump.
2. Court rules against Trump, but delays granting tax returns until after the election--thereby thwarting the goal of making them a weapon during an election.
3. #2, but only one person is permitted to see them. If they are leaked, that person is charged with violating the Privacy Act.
4. Court rules in favor of Trump, citing Privacy Act.
5. Court rules in favor of Trump, citing improper motive for a request of returns since they aren't for a legislative purpose, but rather a political purpose.

Tainari88 wrote:About Trump winning the elections? As this pandemic drags on and the economy tanks and the unemployment claims pile up without a check in the mail, his supporters get disillusioned.

Get disillusioned with whom? Is Trump purposefully tanking the economy? No. It's mostly blue states that want to maintain a lockdown. It's mostly blue states that have come up with insane rulings like you can't buy seeds, or you can't buy paint. Even a green weenie hero like Elon Musk is tired of the shutdown, and he's being restricted by an unelected county health official. The special election for Katie Hill's vacated seat was just won by a Mike Garcia (R) in a district won by Hillary Clinton in California. That's not something that should make Trump nervous.
Tainari88 wrote: I think he might go for war Relampaguito if he holds on to a second term. It is the quick way of revving up the economy by just using some invasions and finally getting the warmongers happy again.

He could invade Vietnam again to protect America from Communism :?: . JFK set the wheels in motion for a pullout but the war profiteers put an end to that …. big time. LBJ was a good boy and delivered billions upon billions to the war profiteers at the quite acceptable cost of 58,220 dead young Americans and too many yellow skinned Vietnamese to count.
blackjack21 wrote:I suspect Comey is one that walks, because he should have already been charged. If he's charged, it's going to be for a coup against the state, for which he probably doesn't have a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I'm inclined to agree.

Frankly, I have no idea. The statutory wording says Congress gets to examine the returns. However, it was written well before the Privacy Act, which says that a person's tax returns are private. The request for Trump's tax returns are not to examine them from a legislative perspective, but rather to reveal them to the public for political purposes--which is plain as day, and also unlawful.

What does the court do? I can see a number of options.

1. Court rules against Trump.
2. Court rules against Trump, but delays granting tax returns until after the election--thereby thwarting the goal of making them a weapon during an election.
3. #2, but only one person is permitted to see them. If they are leaked, that person is charged with violating the Privacy Act.
4. Court rules in favor of Trump, citing Privacy Act.
5. Court rules in favor of Trump, citing improper motive for a request of returns since they aren't for a legislative purpose, but rather a political purpose.

Get disillusioned with whom? Is Trump purposefully tanking the economy? No. It's mostly blue states that want to maintain a lockdown. It's mostly blue states that have come up with insane rulings like you can't buy seeds, or you can't buy paint. Even a green weenie hero like Elon Musk is tired of the shutdown, and he's being restricted by an unelected county health official. The special election for Katie Hill's vacated seat was just won by a Mike Garcia (R) in a district won by Hillary Clinton in California. That's not something that should make Trump nervous.

I don't know Relampaguito, don't you think he might have a chance at losing? Come in close so you can hear my whisper into your ear Relampago hombre, ---Biden no sirve, Biden esta en apuros, Biden es un candidato pauperrimo....pero tu presidente esta muy mal.

Don't you dare use google translate for that one Relampaguito. Buenas noches chico. I am going to bed! Such a gorgeous day today. Perfection. You had better have tried the sancocho... ;)
Tainari88 wrote:I don't know Relampaguito, don't you think he might have a chance at losing?

You know, I'm not much of a religious person, but sometimes I think @Hindsite might be right. Maybe this is divine intervention with a sort of vengeance. I mean, you'd think that the Democrats could maybe put something together with coronavirus changing the economic landscape, but it's late in the game now and they went way too far to the left in the primaries, their leading positions are unpopular with the electorate, their candidate is obviously in the early stages of dementia, their candidate has his own sex scandal which if he applied the standards to himself that he applied to Kavanaugh he would be disqualified, his son is like a ball-and-chain reminding everyone of Biden's corruption, Biden has been named in the unmasking scandal, and the media and DNC can't concede anything to Trump in the spirit of fairness. They are pretty much ignoring what the electorate wants and are trying to make people miserable in hopes that people will blame their misery on Trump.

Frankly, I don't see that as a winning strategy. I concede I might be wrong. However, everybody knows that coronavirus is a pandemic and started in China. Trying to blame it on Trump is ridiculous. Trying to claim that nationalized health care would make a difference is ridiculous. Trying to claim that Trump is doing his level best to sabotage the response is ridiculous. I might be wrong Tainari88. I might be. However, I think the Democratic party's decision to ignore the popular will and run hard on implausible scandal campaigns and identity politics isn't a winning formula.
For @blackjack21 and @Tainari88 ;

To address both of your concerns and comments in a holistic manner, I think that President Trump has ''got this'' in the bag, whatever I might think personally of him or anyone else is quite irrelevant. He's got friends, and you'll be astounded how many friends and followers he'll have shortly, some having recently since 2016 been in the ''Never-Trump'' crowd...

This is a ''world-historical'' moment, right up there with 9-11, and the rise of ISIS.

Right now, we're still too close to the events to be properly objective I think, shedding more heat than light in our conversations. But what is actually happening behind the scenes in reality is two-fold in nature;

1. The largest attempted looting spree and transfer of wealth yet in human history, behind the screen of a pandemic offered the world public for viewing.

2. A covert war between the Elites. What we're seeing isn't it, either, but a Kabuki theater shadow of the real thing.

One thing I can say about what I believe personally is that I have been confirmed more or less in my opinions about the necessary role of the State in human affairs. However I know that many among the Elites do not share that regard for the State....I'll probably have to think some more on this and other matters before I return to PoFo, because there's still much to ponder while the information still remains out there...

President Obama this week lambasted the Justice Department’s abandonment of criminal charges against Michael Flynn as unprecedented, but his Justice Department did the same thing in another highly politicized criminal case.

In April 2009, then-Attorney General Eric Holder pulled the plug on the prosecution of Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska, a liberal Republican who sided with Democrats on key issues including climate change and abortion.

The comparisons between Stevens and Flynn are striking. Both men faced the same criminal charges of making false statements, the same judge, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan, handled both cases, and each had their criminal prosecution undone by a handwritten note that was buried by federal prosecutors.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020 ... isy-obama/

Jonathan Turley Rips Apart Obama’s ‘Leaked’ Statement About the DOJ and Flynn
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... -glorious/
blackjack21 wrote:You know, I'm not much of a religious person, but sometimes I think @Hindsite might be right. Maybe this is divine intervention with a sort of vengeance. I mean, you'd think that the Democrats could maybe put something together with coronavirus changing the economic landscape, but it's late in the game now and they went way too far to the left in the primaries, their leading positions are unpopular with the electorate, their candidate is obviously in the early stages of dementia, their candidate has his own sex scandal which if he applied the standards to himself that he applied to Kavanaugh he would be disqualified, his son is like a ball-and-chain reminding everyone of Biden's corruption, Biden has been named in the unmasking scandal, and the media and DNC can't concede anything to Trump in the spirit of fairness. They are pretty much ignoring what the electorate wants and are trying to make people miserable in hopes that people will blame their misery on Trump.

Frankly, I don't see that as a winning strategy. I concede I might be wrong. However, everybody knows that coronavirus is a pandemic and started in China. Trying to blame it on Trump is ridiculous. Trying to claim that nationalized health care would make a difference is ridiculous. Trying to claim that Trump is doing his level best to sabotage the response is ridiculous. I might be wrong Tainari88. I might be. However, I think the Democratic party's decision to ignore the popular will and run hard on implausible scandal campaigns and identity politics isn't a winning formula.

Relampaguito, I have checked the polls and it is tied. I think it is a toss up who wins the presidency. I agree the Democrats made the worst possible choice of candidate. But Trump is really having to do some emergency surgery or try to clean up the mess of an economy.

I really can't say with confidence that Biden might not be Prez number 46. His pick of VP is critical. If it is Kamala Harris? I don't see myself voting for that ticket at all. I really don't.

I think Biden would suck terribly but Trump is like a ticking timebomb BJ. He is so horrifically bad at administration and if he goes for a couple of wars to bail himself out of a problem? He will have enormous amounts of pissed off youth that will destroy the entire Right for the next 30 years at least. None of those young people are going to like the shitty policies of these almost in the grave old conservative Viejo men with nothing to respect outside their selfish gain.

Selfish disregard for human life I have never ever liked. The conman is a narcissist and capable of negligent indifference that is criminal. He has not an iota of empathy in that rotten personality.

I think he is a danger to the world. But so are the Democrats. They are so bad. It is really worrying.
annatar1914 wrote:1. The largest attempted looting spree and transfer of wealth yet in human history, behind the screen of a pandemic offered the world public for viewing.

2. A covert war between the Elites. What we're seeing isn't it, either, but a Kabuki theater shadow of the real thing.

As to point #1, I think they are deliberately trying to hurt the people who voted for Trump--hoping that some worthless $1200 bribe is going to get people to vote for Democrats. I don't think it's going to work. People prefer freedom.

As to point #2, I think that is very much in evidence. The globalists are in a dead panic now. They have bought off on propaganda and censorship to such a degree that it's hard for the masses to identify with them anymore. Even a green weenie like Elon Musk is simply defying the unelected bureaucrats. They could shut him down, but they will lose the tax revenue of 15K jobs.

Tainari88 wrote:Relampaguito, I have checked the polls and it is tied. I think it is a toss up who wins the presidency. I agree the Democrats made the worst possible choice of candidate. But Trump is really having to do some emergency surgery or try to clean up the mess of an economy.

Look where the economy is falling apart the most. New York, New Jersey, California, Michigan, Pennsylvania--places run by Democrats. Red states are in much better shape. Florida protected the elderly and most vulnerable, rather than shutting everything down. They did much better than New York, who sent elderly coronavirus patients back to nursing homes where they infected others and thousands died. The Democrats cannot run on their record.

Tainari88 wrote:I think Biden would suck terribly but Trump is like a ticking timebomb BJ.

As long as he blows up the establishment and deep state people, that's fine by me.

Tainari88 wrote:He is so horrifically bad at administration and if he goes for a couple of wars to bail himself out of a problem?

What makes you think he's going to start a war? Trump is pretty much anti-war. That's part of why the establishment hates him.

Tainari88 wrote:He will have enormous amounts of pissed off youth that will destroy the entire Right for the next 30 years at least.

I'm pretty sure they're pissed off right now, because Democrat governors want to keep them locked up until there is a cure--meaning they'll be locked up forever.

Tainari88 wrote:I think he is a danger to the world.

Communist China is a danger to the world. I think everyone everywhere pretty much understands that now.
@blackjack21 , you said;

As to point #1, I think they are deliberately trying to hurt the people who voted for Trump--hoping that some worthless $1200 bribe is going to get people to vote for Democrats. I don't think it's going to work. People prefer freedom.

What's interesting-especially when I am reminded of my political and philosophical roots-is that I find it most horrific and disgusting that They can carry out this looting spree as I said, also with the idea that while with one hand they're stealing over a million USD from every man, woman, and child in the USA They can believe the People will sign off on that with such a bribe on the other hand...

''Basic universal income'', to be made complicit in one's economic replacement and eventual destruction. I think not.

As to point #2, I think that is very much in evidence. The globalists are in a dead panic now. They have bought off on propaganda and censorship to such a degree that it's hard for the masses to identify with them anymore. Even a green weenie like Elon Musk is simply defying the unelected bureaucrats. They could shut him down, but they will lose the tax revenue of 15K jobs.

I agree. I don't think they can go the distance with their plans, with the people putting pressure on them with increasing anger. Maybe a generation ago with stronger (albeit evil) men commanding them, but not now with the weak and stupid leadership they have now.

Now aside from my response to what you said to me, I'm afraid I can't get behind the Anti-China bandwagon, all the conspiracies and whatnot. They've been doing what any rising superpower might do under their present circumstances in this modern era.

[/quote]
annatar1914 wrote:''Basic universal income'', to be made complicit in one's economic replacement and eventual destruction. I think not.

That's an interesting way to look at it. It's certainly a lame attempt at vote buying.

annatar1914 wrote:I'm afraid I can't get behind the Anti-China bandwagon, all the conspiracies and whatnot. They've been doing what any rising superpower might do under their present circumstances in this modern era.

No doubt that's what they are doing, but I think many in the West have woken up. It's something akin to that apocryphal line attributed to Tojo, "I feel we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve." Except this is not at all limited to the US. Just today, I was listening to how China treated the Netherlands and Australia, and it's becoming clear to countries the world over that China is not a friendly actor.

Exports to China is 7.8% of Australia's economy, but they will probably be thinking about diversifying and maybe even forcing divestiture in some cases. China is a threat to the sovereignty of smaller nations.
blackjack21 wrote:No doubt that's what they are doing, but I think many in the West have woken up. It's something akin to that apocryphal line attributed to Tojo, "I feel we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

I believe it was actually Admiral Yamamoto who said that. He was always much more perceptive than Tojo.

Except this is not at all limited to the US. Just today, I was listening to how China treated the Netherlands and Australia, and it's becoming clear to countries the world over that China is not a friendly actor.

Hey, anyone who can fuck over both the Dutch and the Ozzies simultaneously is okay in my book! :up:

Exports to China is 7.8% of Australia's economy, but they will probably be thinking about diversifying and maybe even forcing divestiture in some cases. China is a threat to the sovereignty of smaller nations.

And the US isn't? :eh:
@blackjack21 , you said;

That's an interesting way to look at it. It's certainly a lame attempt at vote buying.

Look at what happened in the late Roman Republic. The small Roman farmers who fought in the war with Hannibal in the Legions came home to a devastated Italy, farms in ruins and bought up by Oligarchs who ran large estates farmed by cheap slave labor from conquered alien lands. The Roman dispossessed went to Rome to look for work or at least survival and found only a government willing to give out free food and entertainment. Over time, too clever to starve and too lazy to work, many of the once great and virtuous Roman people became degraded and vicious brutes, backing any moral monsters with political ambitions as long as they didn't make them work for a living overly much...

No doubt that's what they are doing, but I think many in the West have woken up. It's something akin to that apocryphal line attributed to Tojo, "I feel we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve." Except this is not at all limited to the US. Just today, I was listening to how China treated the Netherlands and Australia, and it's becoming clear to countries the world over that China is not a friendly actor.

I think you'd have to look at the totality of the Chinese history before one could assume that they are an innately ''not a friendly actor'' type of civilization. If we stick more to our founding principles and not get too entangled mutually with them or anyone else, both we and they would be more thankful I think.

Could be, in their backyard anyway.

That's almost totally wrong. No what I said is c[…]

I think it's because 1 of them is from and for fed[…]

Your posts literally tell people what they think,[…]

@Godstud do you remember the 1980s or what about[…]