Camp David - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
Republicans need a scandal badly.

Their incompetence at dealing with the pandemic has been noticed by people that usually miss everything. Kinda hard to ignore. So they are headed for an epic loss.

They need to slime Democrats, esp. Biden. And what better way than to go after Biden's former boss, Obama. Make Obama look bad, and Biden is also going to look bad.

The tactic is sound. Their problem is they don't have a scandal.

So the Republican leaders are going to get together at Camp David to write some fiction. Why Camp David?

Security, they don't want their Machiavellian plotting to become public knowledge.

I can guarantee you one thing, it will be the usual Republican BS.

Will it work? Don't ask me. This situation is truly fubar, 'f***ed up beyond all recognition'. In fact, if you can think of an American political situation that was more fubar, let me know. Maybe the end of Reconstruction?

But here's my 2 cents, and my take on how bad this: The only thing standing between us and a dictator is prob the AG, Barr. The irony is not lost on me, but he doesn't want to spend his waning years in jail, so he is saying he won't take Obama to court.
By Wulfschilde
Trump is definitely Machiavellian but on the other hand, it takes a special kind of narcissist to fall for the same trick an unlimited number of times.
By late
Wulfschilde wrote:
Trump is definitely Machiavellian but on the other hand, it takes a special kind of narcissist to fall for the same trick an unlimited number of times.

Are you talking about the Cult?

I've never understood extreme right wing reactionaries. I do in an abstract sort of way, but the destructive stupidity, a room temp IQ ought to be able to figure out the futility of that glorified temper tantrum.
By Wulfschilde
late wrote:Are you talking about the Cult?

I've never understood extreme right wing reactionaries. I do in an abstract sort of way, but the destructive stupidity, a room temp IQ ought to be able to figure out the futility of that glorified temper tantrum.

I'm talking about the MSM of course. Did it really not occur to any of them that Trump might not even really be taking hydroxycloroquine?
By late
Wulfschilde wrote:
I'm talking about the MSM of course. Did it really not occur to any of them that Trump might not even really be taking hydroxycloroquine?

Yeah, we're not really using the same language.

Of course they know, they've catalogued something like 10K lies. He's compulsive and he can never admit being wrong.

Most would say their job is reporting news, not making it.

It's more complicated than that, but it does illustrate the bind they are in.

In Paris today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[…]

Covid-19: Lancet retracts paper that halted hydro[…]

I ask all here who like Strauss and Howe's theory […]

Donald in the Bunker

President Trump was furious ( :lol: ) when news go[…]