- 16 Aug 2007 15:42
"The war will break out in the southeast, but that is only a ruse. Thus the opposition is to be misled; Russia long prepared its plan of attack. Each Russian officer has the movement order already in the bag and waits only for the word. First, the main thrust is effected against Sweden and is directed then against Norway and Denmark."
[A little further on it says:]
"At the same time sections of the Russian army will advance by West Prussia, Saxonia and Thuringia to the Rhine, in order to gain control of Calais and the Channel coast. In the south the Soviet army will join the Yugoslav army. Their armies will confederate to break in to Greece and Italy. The Holy Father must flee. He must flee fast, in order to escape the blood bath. Cardinals fall and bishops too are victims. Then they will try to advance by Spain and France to the Atlantic coast in order to unite with the army fighting in the north and to complete the military encirclement of the European mainland. The third Russian army, which task it is to occupy the left blank areas and to strengthen inland communism -- head office of the communist world government should not be Moscow, but Bamberg -- will be used no more, because the army is disturbed in its advance due to the revolutions in the south and is in rapid dissolution, while a great monarch determined by God will attack the army in the north at the Niederrhein and overpower it with the most modern weapons.
"In Saxonia, where the back-flooding army places itself again to the battle, it will be struck and destroyed. Thus the war is terminated in Germany. The remainder of Russia's staggering armies will be pursued deep into the internal parts of Russia and wiped out."
Brother Adam, Wuerzburg 1949
"...another terrible war will come from the East to the West. Russia with her secret weapons will battle America, will overrun Europe. The river Rhine will be overflowing with corpses and blood. Italy will also be harassed by a great revolution, and the Pope will suffer terribly."
Sister Elena Aiello Italy, (1959 - 1961)
"The Third World War will begin a few days after the murder of a leader in the sector of Yugoslavia-Hungary."
A Sister of Queen Brigite Order, Rome (published in 1970)
"Overnight the revolution of the communists together with the national socialists starts. There is a storm over cloisters and clergymen. At first humans do not want to believe it, so surprisingly it will happen. Many will be imprisoned and executed. Everyone flees into the mountains. The Pfaender (Mountain) is full of people."
"Like a lightning from cheerful sky the revolution of Russia sweeps through first to Germany, then to France, Italy and England."
"The mischief will quite suddenly come from Russia. Everywhere tumults and destruction. The Rhine areas are destroyed by airplanes and invading armies."
"...mass famine and hunger, people will grind bark, in order to make flour; also the grass on the meadows will be used as food."
"The earth is a corpse field, like a desert. Humans come out quietly, frightened from their houses. The corpses are collected on wagons and buried in mass graves. Neither railways nor ships function, nor cars as in earlier times. The factories do not work, the fast pace of former times has stopped."
Josef Kugelbeer - The Seer of Vorarlberg (1922)
"Tanks roll over Germany. These tanks will come from the east and will drive with great speed to the west. Where obstacles are put in their way, they flatten everything to the ground. In three spearheads they pull to the west, along the North Sea, to Central Germany and in the south along the alps (as far as I can remember). Because of fear the people will flee to the west. In France the roads will be clogged by fleeing people and cars which cannot go forward and cannot go back. Men and women are used by the hostile army. Those who refuse [orders] are shot.... Food and everything that the hostile army needs is taken from the population. The tank troops of the Russians will come up to the Rhine. The whole country will be full of strange soldiers who murder and rape the women without check. The people will possess neither property nor anything else. Many won't have a house and will have to live in hiding places."
Josef Stockert (1947)
"When no owl cries any more and the hares come to the house and collapse, then go away from the water and don't mow grass. In these times there will be no more border against Bavaria, but the border will be I cannot say." [Ed. comment: Wudy lived in Bohemia, few miles away from the border to Bavaria. This border doesn't exist anymore since the Czechs joined the European Union.)
"However, what do I say? It does not concern you but tell it to your children and grandchildren. They will have to face it and will experience the rest of the story. I also do not understand those that have no modesty at all. People will become increasingly base and godless, so things must come to a head. In the end [Europe] will be like [it was] one hundred years ago. I see even more, but I can't understand it and can't tell it. With the decline of faith everything goes downhill, and everything gets confused. Nobody sees clearly. The elite already believe nothing at all, the masses will be made crazy. In the church they play dance music and the parson will sing to it. Then they also dance, but outside there will be the celestial sign, which announces the beginning of great mischief. There will be a brightness in the north, like never seen before, and then the fire will rise up all around.
"Go to Bavaria, where blessed Mary protects the people; but there too all will be chaotic.
Everything will come like the Stormberger has told, but he didn't tell everything or they didn't understand him. Because it will be worse than bad." [Ed. comment: Stormberger is another seer who lived about 50-75 years before in almost the same region, his predictions are still known there today.]
"Farmer, tell this to your children: they shall run to the mountain when everything crashes. I'm only a farmhand and I don't know if it's a good or bad spirit which is showing me all these things. But I know it will happen."
Sepp Wudy, the farmer's farmhand (died in the First World War)
"Only a few humans will survive the great war. The area of Pilsen will figure in the outcome. Who isn't at least two miles distant from this place, should creep away on hands and feet because everything is destroyed -- body and soul. Signs of the large world war are: if the way to the forest is closed with barriers and wooden locks; if iron roads are built by the forest of Bohemia and around; and humans travel in fiery cars. The last "flying" road will be built near the Kubani mountain, (1362m high). In the houses the foxes and hare go in and out the windows, everywhere nettles grow. The city of Prague will be destroyed. The whole of Bohemia will be deserted. From afar people will come back to look around."
Josef Naar, called "Fuhrmannl", Bohemia (1691-1763)
"In the evening one will say: Peace, peace. But there is no peace, and in the morning the enemies already stand before the doors. But it does not last long, and those will be in security who have found a good hiding place for only a few days. Also, the escape will be very rapid.... From the east this war will break out. I am frightened of the east. [At first] our soldiers will go to the borders, soon thereafter returning home calmly. But hardly they are at home when the enemy is there in such strength it's as if they grew like mushrooms out of the ground. [Ed. comment: This is suggestive of the collapse of the Warsaw Pact and withdrawal of Soviet military power from Central Europe, followed by German disarmament and the rapid return of Russian troops.]
"One battle will take place at the birch tree between Unna, Hamm and Werl. There nations from half over the world will face each other. Only a few Russians will get back home to tell of their defeat.... First the Polish will come over, then they will fight against their suppressors and finally get a king.
"An important battle will be held between Unna and Hamm. One has to throw wagons and wheels in the water, otherwise the fleeing enemies take it all with them. The battle, the victory, the escape will follow so rapidly after each other, that the one who can hide himself for only a short time will escape the danger. At Cologne the last battle will take place."
Farmer Eilert (Jasper) (1764-1833)
"Ships without horses come up the Rhine, carriages run without horses but with a buzzing sound. Then, when nobody believes it, there will be a war like there has never been before.... Foreigners will occupy the Rhine, but will be defeated after hard resistance.... When the bridge at Cologne will be finished, warriors will directly pass this bridge. Those who are requested [as reinforcements] at last come when everything is past."
Johann Peter Knopp von Ehrenberg (1714-1794)
[Regretfully I have no literal version of his predictions, but he is quite well known for accurately predicting the sinking of the Titanic and naming one of its victims, millionaire John Jacob Astor VI. Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year."
Johansson predicted the following details:
1) India will be occupied by China.
2) New diseases used as weapons will cause 25 million people to die.
3) Persia and Turkey will be conquered by what seem to be Russian troops.
4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe.
5) The Russians will conquer the Balkans.
6) There will be great destruction in Italy.
7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside.
8- American supply depots will fall into Russian hands.
9) Germany will be attacked from the east.
10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans.
11) The Eastern Bloc will cause a civil war in England.
12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe.
13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.
Anton Johansson, Sweden (1858-1909)
"Two or three decades after the first war it will come a second war still larger. Almost all the nations of the world will be involved. Millions of men will die without being soldiers. Fire will fall from the sky and many great cities will be destroyed. And after the end of the Second Great War, a third universal conflagration will come. There will be weapons totally new. In one day more men will die than in all previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will happen. Overnight it will take place -- in a pub in Zwiesel many people will be together, and outside the soldiers will ride over the bridge. The people will run out into the forest. Those, who hide themselves at the "Fuchsenriegel" or at the "Falkenstein" remain spared."
Matthias Stormberger (1830)
"When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly through the skies. Better off will be those who fight on ground and water. People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and livestock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses. We [Serbia] will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia?], will live in peace, without any troubles.... Upon it or over it not a single canon-ball will explode! Those who run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live afterwards in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars...."
Mitar Tarabic (1829-1899)
"There will be a terrible war; on one side will be the people who live where the sun rises, on the other all those who live where the sun sets.Russia will send out enormous masses of soldiers and Cossack cavalry. One will fight a long time without decisive result, until finally one comes to the country of the Rhine. There, one will fight so much during three days that the water of the Rhine will be reddened. This war will come when there is general contempt for religion. When nobody wants to obey any more, when one cannot distinguish the rich person from the poor, when the people give up themselves entirely to sensual pleasures, when iniquity reaches its climax believe that this time is close. What follows this battle: Peace will be returned to you, Germany; France will recover its king; the shepherd will bring the flock to its fold."
The monk of Werl, Cologne (1801)
These predictions are remarkable, describing the history of Bohemia from the First World War on.
1) One and one more and a half time there will be foreign rulers over Bohemia. [This is not clear.]
2) At a time when one ruler is over Bohemia for more than 60 years, a big war will start after a regicide. [Ed., this seems to refer to the First World War, which started with the assassination of the Austrian crown prince.]
3) Then, the crowned heads will fall like ripe apples from the trees. [Ed., this happened in the last months of the First World War, starting with Russia in 1917, spreading to Germany and Austria-Hungary in 1918.]
4) The Bohemian lion will rule himself and won't be subordinated any more. [Ed., this is a clear reference to Czechoslovakia.]
5) Two peoples will be in Bohemia.
6) The first (or ruling) people will persecute second people, and give them no freedom. [Mistreatment of the German minority.]
7) Until a powerful one comes. [Hitler]
8- Then, the lords in Prague will throw freedom to the second people, but too late.
9) There will come another war between all the peoples of the world. [Ed., this is the Second World War, which began after Czechoslovakia was dismembered.]
10) Germany will become a large heap of rubble and only the region of the blue stones will be spared. [Ed., the "blue stones" are the Alps.]
11) The big war will come to an end when the cherries blossom. [Ed., Hitler was defeated in May.]
12) As long as the cherries grow, I wouldn't want to be a German.
13) But when the cherries are harvested, I wouldn't want to be a Czech. [Ed., the Communists quickly took over the country.]
14) Twice the Bohemian land will be sieved: the first time only as many Germans will remain as there is place under an oak.
15) Again the Czech lion will rule over Bohemia, but it's brilliance is over.
16) Then there will be still only one people in Bohemia.
17) A new war will break out and this will be the shortest of all. (a) The people will destroy the world and the world will destroy the people. (b) And Bavaria has to suffer much. (c) This happens because mankind will leave God, and God will purify them. (d) When people attempt to take the creator's place the end is near.
18- The people in Bohemia will be destroyed by the war, and everything in the country will be buried.
19) Twice the Bohemian land will be sieved: the second time only as many Czechs will remain as there is space on one hand.
20) There won't be peace in Europe until Prague is a heap of rubble.
21) At the [time of the] cherry blossom Prague will be destroyed.
23) The revenge comes from across the large water.
24) When for the second time the cherries mature, the refugees from Bohemia sadly return again to their their looms and fields.
25) But it won't be many.
26) And these few will ask each other: Where did you hide, and where you?
27) The farmers will crack the whip behind the plow and say: Here was Prague.
28- All over the world will be a new age, which will be called the Golden One.
The blind young man from Prague (14th century)