Gay nationalism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By QatzelOk
The heterosexual is not really your friend.

Sure, you may have heterosexual pals at work, get along well with your straight family members, and even connect better (or so you think) with your hetero friends than you do with the other homos you know.

But these people would never really defend you if they were forced to choose between helping you and enjoying a comfortable life under a gay-bashing tyranny. They would throw you away like a disccarded toy from their childhood.

Even though gay people appear to blend in and receive the reluctant "acceptance" or "tolerance" of the hetero majority, we must never think for a second that we are part of "their" culture or societies.

For reasons of instinct and adaptability, the heterosexual is our comptetitor, not our colleague. The charade of gays integrating into straight societies will end just as soon as economic conditions worsen.

So in the meantime, we must always be ready for the worst from our heterosexual neigbors.
By ThereBeDragons
The <MAJORITY MEMBER> is not really your friend.

Sure, you may have <MAJORITY MEMBER> pals at work, get along well with your <MAJORITY MEMBER> family members, and even connect better (or so you think) with your <MAJORITY MEMBER> friends than you do with the other <MINORITY MEMBERS> you know.

But these people would never really defend you if they were forced to choose between helping you and enjoying a comfortable life under a <MINORITY-MEMBER>-bashing tyranny. They would throw you away like a discarded toy from their childhood.

Even though <MINORITY MEMBER> people appear to blend in and receive the reluctant "acceptance" or "tolerance" of the <MAJORITY-MEMBER> majority, we must never think for a second that we are part of "their" culture or societies.

For reasons of instinct and adaptability, the <MAJORITY MEMBER> is our comptetitor, not our colleague. The charade of <MINORITY MEMBERS> integrating into <MAJORITY MEMBER> societies will end just as soon as economic conditions worsen.

So in the meantime, we must always be ready for the worst from our <MAJORITY MEMBER> neigbors.

Life's a bitch, and then you die.
By QatzelOk
TBY, all nationalism is constructed using these base premises.

And they are all just as contrived and unnatural as Gay nationalism which, mercifully for the world, doesn't really exist.
By Dan
Clever. :roll:
By Noelnada
gay-bashing tyranny

Are you kidding , everything in our today's societies aim at maximizing the number of homosexual through subliminal message and sex against sex policies .

For the purpose of the limitation of the number of births and better control of society.

Qatzelok , the elite got you , they wanted you to not procreate and threaten their domination over our great civilization and you followed their suggestions unconsciously.

But wake up , sexuality has nothing to do with pleasure, leasure or ass filling , it's about transmitting your genetic patrimony to the next generation in order to create a more evolved image of yourself .

What's so great about somebody that has no breasts and no fit as fuck pussy anyway ?
:eek:
By Photonmaton
even connect better (or so you think)

Le Double-entendre?! :lol:

Read Donald's intro-post much?
By Oxymoron
Qatz I support Gay Nationalism so why dont you guys get a Nation together, perhaps the US could give you a piece of Iraq, we shall see how you get along with the peaceloving Arab Neighnors. That would solve the Definition of marriage debate, no more Gay Bashing, I am sure your new Nation would lead the world in Fashion and Broadway style shows.
By Noelnada
Qatz I support Gay Nationalism so why don't you guys get a Nation together, perhaps the US could give you a piece of Iraq,

Well i guess that Qatz was more thinking about Tel-Aviv and a part of Israel , sea,sodomy and fun.

Since the Israelians are liberal and tolerant people, i don't see why they would object that UN resolution that Canada will soon submit.
By Oxymoron
Perhaps they can take the West Bank, I dont think any one would mind, that way israel will become the Highest Real Estate market in the world (In the US Hoods in close proximity of Gay and Jewish areas have much higher values.)The Palestinians will just have to change sexual orientation.
By AJ_Politico
Qatz I support Gay Nationalism so why dont you guys get a Nation together, perhaps the US could give you a piece of Iraq, we shall see how you get along with the peaceloving Arab Neighnors. That would solve the Definition of marriage debate, no more Gay Bashing, I am sure your new Nation would lead the world in Fashion and Broadway style shows.

The only problem with a gay nation (as in homeland) is that it would rely completely on immigration in order to maintain itself. This is besides the fact that it is impossible for two homosexuals to conceive a child naturally, requiring voluntary sperm donation and artificial insemination for natural conception in the country itself, leaving you with offspring one or both parents are not related tom and a child who doesn't know who his/her real parents are, in EVERY family case. Immigration would be absolutely necessary to maintain the "homosexual character" of the nation.

It would suck to be a kid in a gay world, because of the social pressure to have to take on an unnatural sexual orientation.

What if the offspring was straight? How would two gay parents who immigrated to Gayland react to having to raise a straight child in a homosexual society?
By Nets
Just think of the Military Parades Gayland would have. Amazing!

:lol:
By Quercus Robur
sexuality is a precarious source of pride
By Tomas
<removed>
Last edited by Tomas on 10 Mar 2008 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
By Nets
I could go "gay-bashing" every time I see gay 'pride' events - it makes one wonder how such a large number of people could have achieved so little that they have to be proud of being gay.

Its backlash from being repressed for centuries. Its like the community was constantly squeezed in from all sides and then exploded from the pressure in the 1960s and 70s during the "Sexual Revolution". I think these parades will die down once Gays don't feel as oppressed.
By Tomas
<removed>
Last edited by Tomas on 10 Mar 2008 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
By Brutus
Qatz has a strong wit and good sense of humor. No matter that he is on the silly side of things, it gives him material to make me laugh.

Thanks Qatz.
By Lensky1917
I think these parades will die down once Gays don't feel as oppressed.

In other words, when conservatives stop being conservatives.
By Rancid
Qatz is gay?

As for my comment:

Qatz pretty much has something negative to say about absolutely everything.. it's amazing he hasn't shut himself off from the world out of fear of doing something that conflicts with his epistemological views. I'm sure he has come in conflict with it many times.

In other words.. Qatz, have a cream soda man.. take a day off and relax..
By Grunch
Qatz you were better when you weren't trying to be diet Malcolm X. Same great inflammatory rhetoric, less filling!
By Rancid
Qatz you were better when you weren't trying to be diet Malcolm X. Same great inflammatory rhetoric, less filling!

LOL!!

:cracks open another Qatz classic (not diet):

damn these things are good.. gotta mix me up another..

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There was an American ethnigenesis in 1776, 1865,[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]