Holy fuck - Putin, I salute you?! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I am trying to comprehend this news, if it is true. Two of the people I admire most in the world might be an item?

Dodgy tabloid reports say that Vladimir Putin is about to leave his wife for the former rhythmic gymnast, Alina Kabaeva...

Vladimir Putin leaves wife for model dancer
April 18, 2008 - 7:26AM

Russian president Vladimir Putin is rumoured to have left his wife for a former rhythmic gymnast less than half his age.

The 56-year-old is believed to have walked out on his 50-year-old wife, Ludmilla, and was set to wed the beautiful Alina Kabaeva, 24, the Daily Mail reported.

As well as being a gymnast, Kabaeva worked as a model and as an actress before becoming a Russian MP, the paper said.

She has posed in daring photographs, wearing nothing but fur, and has also appeared in an action film.

News of their proposed wedding first appeared in the gossip column of a Moscow newspaper. The paper reported a party planner in Putin's home city, St Petersburg, was bidding to organise the couple's lavish wedding reception.

The newspaper, Moskovski Korrespondent, also said the couple would marry in June, weeks after Putin stepped down as president.

A website has also claimed Putin and Kabaeva were seen kissing in a Moscow restaurant, the Daily Mail said.

Putin has been rarely photographed with wife Ludmilla, who often remains at home when Putin travels overseas. But Kremlin insiders say he left his wife two months ago, the paper said.

Kabaeva was born in the Uzbekistan capital of Tashkent in 1983.

She reportedly started her career as an athlete late, but progressed quickly because of her "extreme natural flexibility", the Daily Mail said.

She represented Russia in rhythmic gymnastics at both the Sydney and Athens Olympic Games.

The Kremlin has refused to comment on the rumour.

smh.com.au

Kabaeva has previously starred in signatures and avatars of mine too...

By Potemkin
She reportedly started her career as an athlete late, but progressed quickly because of her "extreme natural flexibility", the Daily Mail said.

I, too, wish to marry this girl. 8)
By Nets
Please. This is just to distract the media while he pursues his real passion; pederasty.

By Maxim Litvinov
As far as I remember I had considered her off the table, because some Russian TV Week equivalent when I was last in Moscow had some story about her being happily married... though I mainly concentrated on the article for the pictures :|

Gone :(
By Potemkin
:*(
By jaakko
Good-choice, Put-in.
By SpiderMonkey
Screw this anarchist crap, its obvious that being a brutal dictator gets you the best babes.

(joking btw)
By redcarpet
What can he say other than his word is law....
By NYYS
Scumbag move by Putin, bailing on his wife like that. I applaud the new piece of ass though.

That bigger picture makes her look like she's like 18.
Last edited by NYYS on 18 Apr 2008 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
By Russkie
Why is he leaving his wife? Is she not giving him his 'needs' anymore?
By W01f
the Daily Mail reported.

Yeah, this is doubtful.

But if it's true, damn, she's one of the most gorgeous women alive. I doubt even Putin's ability to keep up with her in bed though.

By MB.
fucking hilarious.
By NYYS
I doubt even Putin's ability to keep up with her in bed though.

"even" Putin's ability? Is his sexual prowess legendary in Russia or something?
By MB.
:lol:
By Impulse
I doubt even Putin's ability to keep up with her in bed though.

Did you see Putin fishing without his shirt on!?

By JFaulkner
^ OK girls: calm down, keep your pants on, and form an orderly queue to the Kremlin.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]