Most racist country? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Which country is the most racist?

United States of America
15%
Japan
37%
Russia
23%
Germany
3%
Australia
3%
Other
20%
By Nets
What made you select Germany for the options?
By Mikolaj
What made you select Germany for the options?

Well...yanno...

...And that doesn't go away over night!
By Ombrageux
Probably Russia? I get a bad vibe from Russia in particular and Eastern Europe in general on this.
By Todd D.
Russia or Korea, easily.
By Rancid
Korea?

Do they have a reputation for racism Confused

apparently they do.. talk to verv about it.

I picked Russia.. to me it seems like eastern Europe is really racist (if you watch Football, it would be evident to you)

I don't see japan as very racist.. Hell.. Billy Banks is a super star in Japan. How could they be racist and worship him?

China is more racist than Japan... for sho. However, the younger generations seem to not be so racist.

I present, his royal highness

Billy Banks:

Last edited by Rancid on 20 Apr 2008 22:11, edited 3 times in total.
By HoniSoit
Other.

Every country has its share of racism.

China is quite racist in its own way, for example.
By NoRapture
Japan is most racist by far. Koreans and other Chinese are the African Americans of Japan. Ex-slaves and so forth. But the Japanese look down upon virtually every race and culture but their own. I've been there alot. I used to think they worshipped Westerners and their culture. Then I realized they look at us, and treat us as rare, prized insects. Say, a Monarch butterfly. Very gently, carefully. Like a prize. But, make no mistake, we are looked upon as heathen. Savages. Particularly by people there over 50.
By HoniSoit
I don't see japan as very racist.

What NoRapture said.

Japan displayed its racism quite crudely in the Second World War, treating much of the rest of Asians as biologically inferior. It just goes to show how 'race' is merely a socio-political construct rather than necessarily anything biologically meaningful.
By Quercus Robur
Asutralia is very racist by all accounts, weird stranded immigrant country that it is. Not sure about Japan.
By NoRapture
I might add though, regarding racism, the US probably leads on an international policy scale. In disrespect globally for human life, human rights, the environment, and the instigation of havoc and destruction of governments and cultures, no-one in the world competes with the Pentagon and its corporatist, lobbying citizenry in the USA.
By Rancid
I guess Billy Banks wasn't able to sway them... :*(
By Goranhammer
Brilliant choices, Mik. The United States is probably the least racist nation in the world.

I'm going with South Africa.
By Lensky1917
What do you define as racism?

I would normally define it as prejudices based off of ethnicities. Judaism is a religion and can be embraced by people of all colors. If that is the reason to have included Germany, could you not throw in countries that oppress women? :eh:
By Goranhammer
I consider viable nations to be "ones where walking down the street while having a certain skin tone can be considered dangerous".

Hence the reason I picked South Africa, regardless of possible progression from Apartheid.
By Goranhammer
Lensky just conceded victory to every argument we will ever have in the future with that post.

:D
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O