May Satire - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Dan
Why do you guys keep posting those... Tom the Dancing Bug is not humorous in the least.
By Nets
Why do you guys keep posting those... Tom the Dancing Bug is not humorous in the least.

Seconded.
By NYYS
They're generally not, this one was actually fairly amusing.
By MVictorP
I just love these "Nate the neocon" strips. If there was a paperback book that got them all, I would absolutly buy it. It's a simple, yet subtle outlook on these bizarre people.

It's a lot better to laugh about such people rather than let their ridiculous side depress us all.
By Ombrageux
arcis - Gold.
By Thunderhawk
By QatzelOk
That decorated general above looks like he'd make a fine US president.

:lol:
By Zyx
:lol: 'they just don't get it.'

That's a hilarious thing to write . . . reminds me of a few posters.

'You just don't get it!'

:lol:

:O
By NYYS
Second one wasn't as funny, probably because it was basically a retread of the first one.
By Dan
Second one wasn't as funny, probably because it was basically a retread of the first one.

Every Nate is exactly the same; Nate does something stupid and is oblivious to the damage he is causing. There is no originality to a single one of them.
By Zyx
You just don't get it, Dan.
By Dan
You just don't get it, Dan.

I get it, but there's no humour to it. Nate parallels the neo-conservatives. Haha... it's funny because the neo-conservatives are impervious to reality... haha. There's no punch-lines, visual gags, no subtle humour, nothing sly, nothing unexpected, nothing absurd but he's making a political diatribe in comic format... it's funny. :roll:

Nate the neo-conservative is pretty much what you'd get if you took NoRapture's posts and put them in comic format. It's an empty political diatribe in a comic and has all the humour and subtly of a sledgehammer to the face.
By Zyx
You just don't get it. *sigh*
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/178683375079961[…]

Well I look forward to seeing some support for th[…]

This thread got off to a false start because no on[…]

BRICS will fail

But but the Neo Nazis in the USA scream WHITE POW[…]