Hello from Israel - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Azael
Hey, it seems to be a good forum, I hope to have fun. My Political Forum quiz result indicates that: "Overall, the PoliticsForum quiz considers you an individually-orientated, materialist, small-government, internationalist, free-trade, non-absolutist, kind of person, who doesn't sound like a Marxist.

These characteristics would put you in the overall category of libertarian. Your natural home at PoliticsForum would be the Liberalism area."

But I do not understand enough about Libertarian ideology, and still in a process of learning. I do have some questions to the libertarians that I will ask in the Libertarian forum.

Cheers. :D
By Azael
Natseret Illit. Toda al hachnasat haorkhim hanechmada. :)
By perpetuum
I don't speak French, but WELCOME!

You're small government it looks like, but it is ok. Do you consider yourself a conservative(less taxes, more military and freedoms unless they infringe my religion?), cause I was putted into a dictatorship category, being liberal(>.>).
By Azael
Thanks.

Just noticed you edited your post.

You're small government it looks like, but it is ok. Do you consider yourself a conservative(less taxes, more military and freedoms unless they infringe my religion?), cause I was putted into a dictatorship category, being liberal(>.>).

I don't consider myself conservative. Less taxes sounds good, separating religion and state completely sounds good too.
Last edited by Azael on 04 Jul 2008 08:40, edited 2 times in total.
By ingliz
Good Morning
By Erebus
Ahoy!
By QatzelOk
Welcome to the text.
By Frank_Carbonni
Hey, it seems to be a good forum, I hope to have fun. My Political Forum quiz result indicates that: "Overall, the PoliticsForum quiz considers you an individually-orientated, materialist, small-government, internationalist, free-trade, non-absolutist, kind of person, who doesn't sound like a Marxist.

These characteristics would put you in the overall category of libertarian. Your natural home at PoliticsForum would be the Liberalism area."

But I do not understand enough about Libertarian ideology, and still in a process of learning. I do have some questions to the libertarians that I will ask in the Libertarian forum.

Welcome, Azael.

A libertarian Israeli sounds right up my ally. We have a few Israelis already, although they seem to be pretty non-partisan.

I'm a pro-Israel libertarian (who has moderate support for interventionist foreign policy).

Watch out for Kumatto (you'll know what I mean you meet him). And Private, MVictorP, Maas, QatzelOk, and a few others have this obsession with Jews and Israel, so expect to have that brought up in every debate (including ones on which is better, Coke or Pepsi).
By Dr House
Welcome! I am the pretentious asshole that'll tell you you're wrong.

Overall, the PoliticsForum quiz considers you an individually-orientated, materialist, small-government, internationalist, free-trade, non-absolutist, kind of person, who doesn't sound like a Marxist.

These characteristics would put you in the overall category of libertarian.

All I can say is

Please don't feed the Qatz.

-Dr House :smokin:
By Nets
Shalom. Mah ha'daot shelcha/shelach al ha "matzav" bein anachnu v'ha Filanistim?

Ata/At likudnik o partizan l'HaAvoda?

P.S. Ani choshev sheh HaGalil m'od yafeh

:up:

PoFo yaysh harbeih ohadim l'terroristim. [/list]
By Azael
Mah ha'daot shelcha/shelach al ha "matzav" bein anachnu v'ha Filanistim?

Annex settlements blocs, offer the other settlers or to leave to area or to accept a Palestinian regime and try to establish with the Palestinian legitimate representatives (that would be the PLO I guess) a basis for a future Palestinian state and let them establish it. I am not quite sure about the problem with territorial continuation between Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Ata/At likudnik o partizan l'HaAvoda?

No, I support neither because I don't trust both of them.
P.S. Ani choshev sheh HaGalil m'od yafeh

Yafe me'od*

I agree.

PoFo yaysh harbeih ohadim l'terroristim. [/list]

:| Give me some names!
Last edited by Azael on 06 Jul 2008 10:51, edited 1 time in total.
By Karl_Bonner_1982
Welcome from da K-Bonez!
By Fenrir
ahoy.

I read the reports, but it does not even mention […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deser[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]