Good to be here - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
I'm from Nashville, Tennessee. I love hockey and I hate stereotyping. If I ever hear someone making some comment involving stereotypes about people from Nashville as ignorant rednecks or whatever, I'll probably get banned for excessive flaming. I work graveyard doing security at a local hospital, feel free to ask me to tell my stories about kicking the asses of unruly/abusive/assaultive psych patients. Also, I'm a committed Grammar Nazi.

I'll let you work out my political beliefs on your own.

Cheers,
Legwand For President.
By Nets
Welcome.

I'm from Nashville, Tennessee...and I hate stereotyping. If I ever hear someone making some comment involving stereotypes about people from Nashville as ignorant rednecks or whatever, I'll probably get banned for excessive flaming.

Get ready to flame away. Its a cherished pastime on PoFo insulting American (all Americans not just Southerners) for their alleged stupidity, racism and xenophobia. "Hicks" are a favored target.

Also, I'm a committed Grammar Nazi.

Just no avatars of Grammar Hitler please.
By ingliz
Good Morning
By Holt
Welcome to PoFo.

What is your political ideology?
By Mazhi
Welcome. May you find what you seek here.

I'm guessing you're Republican?
By Legwand For President
I'm not a Republican. I guess I would categorize my political, economic, and social beliefs as statist. I favor government nationalization of key industries (ie. oil and gas, defense manufacturing, health care, etc) and the total breakdown of monopolies in all other industries where basically in all non-nationalized industries only small businesses are permitted. Not on any moral ground, it's just that small businesses are less of a threat to the state than large corporate conglomerates.

I'm heavily in favor of extensive welfares, and establishing conscription. I favor a strong executive authority with central power vested in some sort of committee.

Socially I'm somewhat conservative. I do not oppose gay marriage, but I'm not in favor of it either. I basically feel that society is becoming too comfortable with tossing the core family unit out the window, and I also think that people, especially young women, could learn a thing or two about modesty.
By Ombrageux
You sound like an individual.

Welcome.
By Dr House
Welcome! I am the pretentious asshole that'll tell you you're wrong.

Your beliefs are supremely retarded, though they are likely to give m4nu an orgasm.

Don't feed the Qatz.

Seconded.
By Infidelis
I've always wanted to see TN...A good friend of mine moved to Knoxville to become an officer and has invited me a couple times, but I'm too broke. :hmm:
By Clausewitz
If I ever hear someone making some comment involving stereotypes about people from Nashville as ignorant rednecks or whatever, I'll probably get banned for excessive flaming.

Unfortunately, you'll probably see those redneck stereotypes rather quickly.

Maybe not Nashville, but Chattanooga... :p
By Fenrir
Hey dude. Av's fan, since their glory days, here (although I haven't watched hockey in a while). I can't recognize who that is on your avatar but I'm going to guess you like the Predators.
By Red Star
Welcome to the machine.

Care for a cigar?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You do not care about Thai culture enough to spea[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]