Palin says not to question Isreal - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I have never felt so scared for humanity's well being up until now.
By Political Interest
Why can she never "second guess Israel?" Why is this Zionist fanatacism in the United States overriding of all reason? It is filled with hatred, but I feel that Ms. Palin is somewhat ignorant and this ignorance of the world fuels her prejudice.
By RonPaulalways
It's simple, Jewish nationalists have a lot of influence in the US, and can decide the outcome of the elections, so politicians step over each other to pledge their loyalty to it.
By Michaeluj
Jewish nationalists have a lot of influence in the US, and can decide the outcome of the elections, so politicians step over each other to pledge their loyalty to it.

Wow, bin Laden was right when he said that the Jews control the US government.
By RonPaulalways
"the Jews" are not a monolithic entity and to describe them as such is wrong, but there is a powerful Jewish nationalist movement in the US that is rarely publicly criticized (because the consequence of criticizing Jewish nationalism for a public figure is being charged with racism and being targeted for character assassination), and has essentially supplanted American nationalism in the political sphere.
By Michaeluj
Whoever said that bin Laden treated them as a monolithic entity? He simply said that the US is supporting land-stealing Isreal because the most powerful leaders are under their influence.
By RonPaulalways
His fatwa was titled:

'World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders'

Not 'Israel and crusaders'
By QatzelOk
Palin says she knows who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. And Iran is the bad guys.

I guess she watches a lot of cartoons when she's not out there shooting at "bad species."
By Michaeluj
His fatwa was titled:

'World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders'

Not 'Israel and crusaders'

He also thoroughly explained how the land of Isreal belongs to both the Jews and the Palestinians and how they are are accepted under Islam. Besides, he has a tendacy to oversimplify things. Read his complete list of speeches, and get back to this.
By Donna
Israel, more than ever, needs a 'tough love' policy from the U.S. - A big brother, not a lover. I personally blame widespread corruption in Israeli politics on the U.S./Israeli relationship and its internal sequence within Israel, particularly under the Bush administration.
By W01f
So here we have a woman that might be the next president of the Untied states, talking about "good guys and bad guys", and saying that America should unconditionally support any offensive attack Israeli caries out under any circumstance, without question. What the hell? I'm normally the guy who tells celebrities to keep their traps shut on political issues, but Matt Damon was spot on.
By Noelnada
It's a shame democrats have rigged the elections and imposed republicans to present unelectable candidates.

Or did the republicans really did presented these candidates freely :eh: ??
By War Angel
I honestly dislike her simplistic realisations. I don't like seeing people in such high positions with views on life that are so black-and-white - a person with so much power (VP and potential president of the USA) needs to have a well-established and comprehensive understanding of how things work, especially in the international arena.

Sure, I'd stick by my country to the bitter end - but that's MY job. I don't want or expect Americans to never 'second-guess' me or my country. Americans should do and abide by what's in THEIR best interest, and if keeping Israel at bay from time to time helps in doing that, then they should.

Israel and the United States are indeed very close allies, but still very different entities. We are united in our fight against common enemies, but many battles are our own, and the USA has no business in them, nor do we have any business in theirs. As Donald said - we should be brother, not lovers.
By QatzelOk
Wolf wrote:So here we have a woman that might be the next president of the Untied states, talking about "good guys and bad guys",

You're either with us, or against us.

WA wrote:Sure, I'd stick by my country to the bitter end - but that's MY job.

That's exactly what Eichmann said forty years ago. "My countrymen are always the good guys." History really does repeat, doesn't it.
By Nets
History really does repeat, doesn't it.

Not as often as you repeat yourself though. We get, Qatz. Jews are Nazis. Can we move on now?
By QatzelOk
Nets wrote: We get, Qatz. Jews are Nazis. Can we move on now?

Constant motion is a sure sign of a propagandist. "Gotta keep moving on or else someone might notice my hand in the cash box."
By Nets
And (rhetorical) paralysis of your stripe is a sure sign of unhealthy obsession.
By Rodion
I wonder what gay victims of the Holocaust would say about Qatz. :hmm:
By MB.
They'ed probably want to get back on topic.

Of course. Dark skin is just one difference betwe[…]

Footage disagrees, even I posted an obvious case o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3KPa_OfbEw https[…]

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoid[…]