Politics Forum.org | PoFo - Magazine

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Poland’s bravery has humiliated Germany

noemon
  • 0 replies

Telegraph[/url]"]Poland’s bravery has humiliated GermanyDespite having more to fear from Putin, Poland has done what Germany should have done and promised to. It's becoming a military superpowerKyiv had hoped for a clear green light from Germany at the Ukraine Defence Contact Group meeting at Ramstein air base on Friday to ...

Keep reading

The Environmental Catastrophe of Green Technology

noemon
  • 49 replies

Telegraph[/url]"]The green revolution is fuelling environmental destructionNet zero warning as the staggering true cost of going green is revealedA rare earth mine along Myanmar's border with China, an industry causing extreme en ...

Keep reading

Hey Wokesters!

BlutoSays
  • 0 replies

I'll just leave this here....

Keep reading

Hong Kong: Jimmy Lai's UK lawyers call for meeting with Rishi Sunak

• by Patrickov
  • 0 replies

Hong Kong: Jimmy Lai's UK lawyers call for meeting with Rishi SunakJailed Hong Kong media tycoon Jimmy Lai's international legal team have asked UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak for an urgent meeting ahead of his trial on national security charges later this year.The trial on charges of colluding with foreign forces an ...

Keep reading

Xi of Arabia and the petroyuan drive

BlutoSays
  • 1 reply

Xi of Arabia and the petroyuan drivePepe Escobar, The Cradle.co, December 16, 2022Xi Jinping has made an offer difficult for the Arabian Peninsula to ignore: China will be guaranteed buyers of your oil and gas, but we will pay in yuan.[img]https://media.thecradle.co/wp-content/uploads ...

Keep reading

Erdogan: "Our rockets can and will hit Athens"

noemon
  • 7 replies

ekathimerini[/url]"]Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan added Sunday to a long series of bellicose statements he and his ministers have directed at Greece, this time threatening to strike the country, specifically capital Athens, with a missile “unless you stay calm.”“Greece is afraid of our missiles. They say that the T ...

Keep reading

Protests Along Arizona Border Halts Construction Of Governor’s Wall Of Shipping Containers

The strip of land on the border, which has been the subject of recent disputes between Ducey and federal agencies, is known as the Roosevelt Reservation, established in a proclamation issued in 1907 by President Theodore Roosevelt as “necessary for the public welfare.”

Keep reading

Today's Inflation Surge Should Discredit Modern Monetary Theory Forever

BlutoSays
  • 277 replies

Today's Inflation Surge Should Discredit Modern Monetary Theory ForeverMises.org | Connor O'Keeffe | November 7, 2022It’s been a rough year for advocates of Modern Monetary Theory (MMT). After nearly two years with all the budget deficits and money printing MMTers could have wanted, the doctrine’s popularity seems to ...

Keep reading

Israel and Lebanon Officially Sign Maritime Border Deal

• by wat0n
  • 0 replies

Ha'aretz[/url]"]Israel and Lebanon Officially Sign Maritime Border Deal'There is a rare consensus among all security organizations on the importance of the agreement,' Israel's Lapid says ■ former PM Netanyahu's Likud decided not to dispute the agreement for fear that it would help Lapid ahead of Tuesday's election, party s ...

Keep reading

Hong Kong protester dragged into Manchester Chinese consulate grounds and beaten up

AFAIK
  • 2 replies

Hong Kong protester dragged into Manchester Chinese consulate grounds and beaten upA Hong Kong pro-democracy protester was pulled into Chinese consulate grounds in Manchester on Sunday and beaten up.Unidentified men came out of the consulate and forced a man inside the compound, before he escaped with the help of police and other demonstrat ...

Keep reading

The Russian Offensive Assessment 10-04-22

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgr ... -october-4Highlights:* Ukrainian forces continued to make significant gains in Kherson Oblast while simultaneousl ...

Keep reading

Turkey announces it seeks to join Shanghai Security Group

noemon
  • 6 replies

Turkey seeks to become SCO member[/url]"]Tayyip Erdogan said he was targeting membership of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) for NATO-member Turkey, broadcaster NTV and other media said on Saturday.He was speaking to reporters after attending the SCO summit in Uzbekistan before heading to the United States. ...

Keep reading

Ukraine War: Map shows huge scale of Ukraine's victories

litwin
  • 1 reply

Bad News for pootin lovers and US haters ! "One man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers." -Robin Hood, (Kevin Costner)Zelenskyy - Feb. 22, "I don't need a ride. I need ammunition." pootin´s soldier - Sept. 14, "I don't need ammunition. I need a ride."​pооtin the Great Loser" is rap ...

Keep reading

Russia arrests scientist spying for China

noemon
  • 19 replies

Reuters[/url]"]Russia arrests scientist for alleged collaboration with Chinese secret servicesMOSCOW, July 1 (Reuters) - Russia has detained a scientist in Siberia on suspicion of state treason for allegedly collaborating with China's security services, the state news agency TASS reported on Friday, citing regional authorit ...

Keep reading
We hit the debt ceiling thursday

If the US defaulted on its debt, meaning it would[…]

@wat0n I have no idea how that is a reply to […]

XogGyux, human exploitation is a choice. It is no[…]

I think our conceptions of 'living', and 'politic[…]