Should a rapist be punished more if he takes her virginity? - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Ask them if they feel their purity being taken from them is more important than being forced to have sex without consent.

Keep in mind that's not quite exactly what I ever claimed in this thread.

Punishing the rapist more for taking her virginity does not mean that her virginity is more important than her consent.
The perpetrator could be only punished 50% more, for example. (Mathematically, if that were the case, it would mean two-thirds of the punishment would be due to non-consent and only one third due to theft of virginity)
Puffer Fish wrote:Keep in mind that's not quite exactly what I ever claimed in this thread.

Punishing the rapist more for taking her virginity does not mean that her virginity is more important than her consent.
The perpetrator could be only punished 50% more, for example. (Mathematically, if that were the case, it would mean two-thirds of the punishment would be due to non-consent and only one third due to theft of virginity)

That was your reason for claiming that it is less harmful when people with many sexual partners get raped.

If that is not your claim , then clearly explain exactly what makes rape less harmful for people who have had many sexual partners.
Godstud wrote:@Puffer Fish Oh fuck off!

Rape is rape regardless of their work, what they dress, their sexual history, or anything else.

How many people you've slept with is irrelevant when you are raped. If I am a boxer, and I get assaulted, it is still assault, even if I happen to have had lots of fights, previously.

You are a low-life piece of shit who defends rapists, and advocates rape. :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

I thought it was a perfectly legitimate question to ask.

For you to say "rape is rape" is an incredibly shallow and simple-minded claim. It's often a much deeper and complicated issue.

You need to learn how to behave with more kindness and civility. Calling him a low-life POS is not very mature. He's not even defending rape, in fact he's advocating the opposite, that some rapists should receive harsher penalties for certain rapes.
@Agent Steel The definition of rape is very simple. It is not a deep and complicated issue.

Agent Steel wrote:Calling him a low-life POS is not very mature.
I only say it because it's true, and it's perfectly mature to call people out for their idiocy. Perhaps you should check out one of the threads where he defends pedophilia, and get back to me. :roll:

Agent Steel wrote:He's not even defending rape
You have not been paying attention, or lack the cognitive ability to understand what he's been arguing in MULTIPLE threads, on the same subjects(rape).

Agent Steel wrote:in fact he's advocating the opposite, that some rapists should receive harsher penalties for certain rapes.
He only does this in the case of virgins. He argues the opposite when it's women with more sexual experience.

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]