Black women, White privilege and Latino, Native Americans, etc Identity Discussion (You are Invited) - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rich wrote:
I whole heartedly support reparations for slavery. The North West African successors to the Barbary slavers should pay reparations to Europe. Also we now recognise that African slavery was immoral and illegal. Hence the African sale of slaves to us was fraudulent. Africa should pay back the money that they falsely got by selling slaves.

I meant that reparations should be paid to the present-day descendants of those who were in slavery, who happened to build-up the country (many countries) in its early days.

And, by extension, the same should be done for today's *wage-slaves* -- heck, just hand over the world's productive machinery to them, as just compensation for all of the surplus labor value stolen to-date. That'll settle the debt nicely.
Sivad wrote:So have you matured mentally and emotionally enough to understand that your statements about white Americans being "lazy" "drug addicts" were hateful and lacking in humanity?

Sivad, are you still pissed at me for telling you? That you are a bright man with potential but you are irresponsible. When you write things? Stick around and fight it with some great efforts. Reseaarch things and do things. I have noticed when you put in efforts your arguments improve a lot.

It is good to have a strong opinion. I happen to think you are an anarchist and don't trust any government at all. In fact, I think at times like these are? Your distrust of government is justified and very good to be.

If you remain an anarchist Sivad. Do the years of study involved. The anarchists have some of the best thinkers in the world. Look them up and listen to educated anarchists with a lot of knowledge.

Join with them. Find a way of improving your life. Sivad, I don't care if you hate me. I truly don't. All I want is for you to have a good life.

You write about being high all the time on here. I never approve of that. Too many kids got problems because their parents are not responsible with their own lives and can't be there for them.

I don't care if you think I hate white people and am some Brown fascist. Lol. I know who I am and where I come from and once you do? That other people tell you shit doesn't matter.

I read you for a while. You got kids who you say are Native American and African American who stay in your house to watch television etc.

You come across as a working class kid. From working class parents. I don't know details about your life. I only know what you write on here.

You want to write and have a lot of opinions. But they need discipline. And you are young. Choose a path and a career for yourself. Don't hang around the house without goals in mind. Have you thought about university and getting a paid scholarship. I did that for a living. Finding scholarships for young people without much to pay for it.

Go and get involved with young people who think the system sucks and it is being retarded....

If you don't make goals and work for them with efforts? You will be wasting your precious time of youth. Once you hit forty years old and have not gotten a career and some excellent work experiences? It is hard to land a job.

This Great Depression is going to be super tough on the young people looking for high paying work without college educations and without careers.

My son finished college and he rented a house, bought himself a car and has a full time job. He is planning moving from Michigan to Colorado soon. He has a home here in Mexico with his brother and I. But he loves his independence. I don't know how old you are Sivad? My older child is 22 years old. I don't know how old you are.?

If he could do it? You could do a lot more. You are super intelligent.

If you are into drugs and not focused? It is not going to happen for you Sivad.

Give it a try and go to college. If you need help trying to find appropriate scholarships in your state? Or Pell grants? Let people know and they will be helping you.

Now you can blow this all off and curse me and say all kinds of shit about me and hate me. I had a kid who was incredibly difficult and was so hard to raise.

You are a cake walk compared to my older child. Now? I am happy. A proud mother. Mission accomplished.

So whatever you say against me? Doesn't take that happiness away.

Take care of yourself darling young man. Do great things with your life.

No seas terco eh? ;)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]

...Gaza could become a tourist attraction if the […]

The importance of out-breeding

DOG BREEDING https://external-content.[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]