Abortion trans mission - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
trans action

girls who are boys
were one
in two thousand
now one
in twenty

abortion
trans mission

cutting
and chemicals
to erase fetus
become
cutting
and chemicals
to erase female

the price
of pro-choice

Data behind verses:

In surveys by the American College Health Association, the number of students brought up as girls identifying as transgender soared from 1 in 2,000 in 2008 to 1 in 20. There are now at least 50 clinics in the U.S. to treat young people with gender dysphoria; in 2007, there was just one. The Week, Oct. 29, 2021.
By Godstud
Trans people are still one in a two thousand. They are just more vocal and have more attention. A survey is not a study and knowing how the survey was done is very important. That it was done in a college makes it even more suspect.

Your "poem" is rubbish, as it's based on falsehoods, and is simply terrible all around.
Robert Urbanek wrote:If you need a source and more details:
https://news.yahoo.com/controversy-over-trans-teens-094914678.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEyIMmyhJ-p4ZrNkSDNXaIjcs_VpHXINvZKgW2tJO7nvhNVKJ8_0HTKZdP_ZOpkovYM__mRvF7-movVRzX3wA0zV_AO4_8Ln8E-c0T6uUjM187H-QANPxDIU-_CUbojX1DZrXbPprIZidmddNu2xb_5-j0uYMLFk2Bnta7CoQZeG

Sorry.I was not referring to your post, but to the godstud. He likes to flood us with personal opinions and expect us to simply accept them as authoritative. He has what I would call a superiority complex.
By Godstud
@ArthurTandy1 Well, I like to present facts and not lies. Pretending trans people are 1 in 20 is not supported by any sort of source. You're just another challenged old codger reminiscent of another poster who got banned from this place(Hindsite), because he did what you are doing now.

Also:
We used data from national surveys to estimate the population size of transgender people in the United States. Estimates of the number of transgender adults significantly increased over the past decade, with a current best estimate of 390 per 100 000 adults. That is about 1 in every 250 adults, or almost 1 million Americans.These numbers may be more typical of younger adults than of the entire US population. We expect that future surveys will find higher numbers of transgender people and recommend that standardized questions be used, which will allow a more accurate population size estimate.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5227946/

That's far less than 1%, even.

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]

Seeing that this place is filled to the brim with […]

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since i[…]

I understand that China had internal political tur[…]