Questioning Conventional Wisdom in the COVID-19 Crisis, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya (32 min) - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Ter , you do realise that they are using data from confirmed cases and an estimate for the R0 for their predictions in the model? Let's wait until we see the antibody test data which is is few months away to see just how low (or high) the infection rate actually is as actual data and not estimates are what is needed here. Or do you also buy that Germany has magic water and great healthcare for its unusually low mortality rate? Nonetheless the idea of discrediting one model with another seems absurb don't you think? It is just using figures in other ways.

Also, I noticed the guy was coughing when he was making the video. I hope he's currently self isolating.
10 common health conditions that may increase risk of death from the coronavirus, including diabetes and heart disease

In Italy, 76.1% of patients who died from COVID-19 had hypertension, or high blood pressure.

Nearly half of all Americans have some level of high blood pressure, meaning they may be more susceptible to some of the more dangerous effects of the coronavirus.

While experts aren’t confident about why people with poor cardiovascular health are at a higher risk of dying from the virus, doctors believe that the strain COVID-19 puts on the lungs may burden the heart as well.

People with heart issues may also have weaker immune systems, and the virus could have a negative effect on those with plaque in their arteries, according to the American Heart Association.

I can't seem to upload an image. Anyway I scored […]

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]