Rapper Lord Jamar Explains His Views On Why BLM Got Hijacked By Democrats - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Really? Well, I don’t know much about rap culture, but I found him amusing.

Having said that, he’s probably right about it being run by black lesbians. I saw a protester holding up a sign on the news that read “LGBTQ and Black Lives Matter”. Can you blame me for rolling my eyes? :roll: Or am just not fucking woke enough that I’m failing to see the connection? I don’t know how much more “lit” I can get..
Unthinking Majority wrote:The left eats its own yet again. Despite its attempts at enforcing groupthink, the left has a lot of disunity. I think mainly because it breaks itself down into intersectional tribes and such. This wasn't really the case before intersectional identity politics.

Left-wing tribalism is a rather old disease of that camp. It's not new at all.

If anything intersectionality is supposed to help cure this. But the very term is just wishful thinking once you start thinking about it and start taking reality into account.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]