The Racial Hoax Of Bubba 'Smollett' Wallace - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Just like Lebron James most likely faked a race crime against himself in order to perpetuate the myth that the USA is one of the most racist countries on this planet, so too another controversial 'sports star' has started to follow in his footsteps.

The typical race hustlers in the left-regressive MSM pouncing like a starving lion onto their next target: Nascar.

Edit:

Last edited by The Sabbaticus on 24 Jun 2020 16:44, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah. The door pull has been there for almost a year, and for whatever reason, Wallace still says it looks like a noose to him. It's quite bizarre.
He didn't just make a mistake, he's doubling down on it being a noose... despite 15 FBI agents and video evidence saying it's a cord to pull down a garage door.
Hate Crime Hoax | Glenn Loury & Wilfred Reilly

00:05 Wilfred’s new book, “Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War”
06:44 The real statistics on racial hate crimes
19:04 How the “continuing oppression narrative” hurts race relations in the US
26:40 Wilfred: Being a conservative at a historically black college isn’t so bad
30:39 When Trump’s message resonates with black voters
40:29 Does social media magnify racism?
45:59 Wilfred explains what the race/IQ debate gets wrong
53:37 Wilfred’s research assessing privilege along all axes of identity
1:01:50 Settling the matter: Is Trump really a racist

Glenn Loury (Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, Brown University) and Wilfred Reilly (Kentucky State University, Hate Crime Hoax)
Donna wrote:Who said anything about Twitter or MSNBC? You said that.

If that is not the case then how could you possible form the opinion below. Maybe I'm wrong and you are simply just a bigot.

Donna wrote:There is more solidarity than ever between blacks and whites but conservatards only see fragile "race relations".
Finfinder wrote:If that is not the case then how could you possible form the opinion below. Maybe I'm wrong and you are simply just a bigot.

I don't use Twitter and I don't watch MSNBC.

I do watch PBS NewsHour though.

Why do you think I'm a bigot?
Donna wrote:I don't use Twitter and I don't watch MSNBC.

I do watch PBS NewsHour though.

Why do you think I'm a bigot?

LOL because I have read your posts.

Anyway not even much of an effort, you would have been more believable if you listed a couple other news sources. :lol:

PBS tell you all conservative are retarded and racist. Interesting I thought retard was one of the words your fellow wokster outlawed? .
Finfinder wrote:LOL because I have read your posts.

Anyway not even much of an effort, you would have been more believable if you listed a couple other news sources. :lol:

PBS tell you all conservative are retarded and racist. Interesting I thought retard was one of the words your fellow wokster outlawed? .

Just because I'm woke doesn't mean I'm a wokescold.

At any rate my opinions are formed by subversive political literature, not cable news.
Donna wrote:my opinions are formed by subversive political literature

My opinions are formed by thinking things through, I guess provincials like me just aren't as intellectually sophisticated as you learned revolutionaries. :lol:
Sivad wrote:My opinions are formed by thinking things through, I guess provincials like me just aren't as intellectually sophisticated as you learned revolutionaries. :lol:

It's true, you resent people (especially women) who are smarter than you. Your lack of education is a mark of emasculation.

It was a normal door pull that has been there since 2019 before he was assigned to this garage. The door pull may be found at other garages. He doesn't look black enough to complain about a noose but he wears a cool mask.

@Sivad

A door pull (fashioned as a noose)...

I heard it was formerly a simple knot at the end of the rope that someone took the time to retie.

:|

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

It is interesting you ignored all the other measu[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]

Indeed. It is strange, but they're all over the in[…]