China is fascist by definition. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues in the People's Republic of China.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Godstud wrote::roll: @Patrickov Did you miss out that only ONE person(the original poster) thought that was possible or even realistic, and that person was probably deluded?

As I observe, the "yes" vote was a parody vote. But it's the comments which showed some people actually agreeing the proposition.

Unfortunately, most of them who commented in agreement are knowledgeable, including (with apologies) you, Politics_Observer and late.

In particular, Member late's answer was a solid "yes", and I do not think he's deluded.
I was mistaken about that. I probably got it confused with another organization.

Falun Gong is a cult. That part is real.

One of the main Western propaganda networks Epoch News is owned by members of this cult. See Moonies(led by Sun Myung Moon), as a valid comparison.

I've done some further pondering on the topic. China is one paramount party CENTRIST. See this documentary for concise reasoning as to why:

So according to the political compass that is classic textbook Fascism. Sounds good. Whatever works.

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]