Help choose international relations bachelor paper topic. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Questions and research help requests. Student surveys may be posted here.
By ninota
Hello again am in the final semester of my bachelor in international relations. can you guys advice me a good topic for my bachelor paper? I will be very grateful . thanks in advance ))
I would like to help you think of something, but can you give us a little more information about what kind of topic you would like?
So you would like a contemporary subject, what else?
which region interests you? Are you more interested in economics and trade or conflicts? etc.
You get the idea;)
- Provide a historical account of important confrontations and conflicts that occurred during this war. For example, the Berlin Blockade, Korean War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam War, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. How have these events shaped and characterized this time in history?

- How have major events of the Cold War contributed to its outcome? Discuss the emergence of the two superpower-states, and the effect of misperceptions and long-term mutual deterrence between the two.

- Can the War on Terror be justified? It is one of the main questions that split public opinions. Somebody thinks that it is a just war, and terrorists should be punished and eliminated. Others think that hardly can American soldiers establish the world peace and die in vain.

- Did George Bush win the War on Terror? Actually, the answer was clear several years after the campaign started. Yet, a teacher will definitely be interested in your comments and opinion in your essay on the War on Terrorism.

- How have international relations between the West and the Middle East been influenced by 9/11?

- In its foreign policy, the US has often talked about 'policing the rest of the world' how could such terminology be merely construed as bullying? Are the actions of the US in its international relations with other nations always legitimate?

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]