House Plants - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For more mature forum members to ramble about things of no interest to students (DIY etc.).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Rainbow Crow
Recently I signed a year-long leasing agreement, and so I'm getting to something that I have been meaning to do for almost two years now... get a bunch of oxygen-producing house plants. I want to make my apartment into a little forest.

I'm probably going to fill my apartment with 2 madagascar dragon trees in the front room (absorb pollutants), 3+ mother-in-law's tongues in my bedroom (produce oxygen at night) and then I have room for another type of tall plant. Anyone have any suggestions? I want low-maintenance, low-light plants that produce a lot of oxygen :)

The mother-in-law's tongues in particular are pretty amazing. Though they are most active at night, during the night time if you have 7-8 of these potted plants inside of an air tight room with you, you won't run out of breathable oxygen. That's how much oxygen they produce, and you only have to water them once every two weeks, and they don't need direct sunlight :eek:

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]