My Scottish Terriers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For more mature forum members to ramble about things of no interest to students (DIY etc.).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By AlwaysOnDuty
From left to right... Willard Chester and Barney

After I come home from a hard days work of labor laying the steel pipe. I come home to these 3 pups. I like to cook em some good meat and give each a rawhid to chew while I relax with a stogie and watch my news.

Willard is 7 years old and I got him from a neighbor that I helped clear buckthorn from his woods

Chester is only 4 years old and he got himself in a heap of trouble with some gal who couldnt afford him so I took him one night and left her Ben Franklin with a note that Chester will be alright. I never heard back from her except I did hear from one of the boys down at the lumberyard that she and her old man got into a spat and she got a DWI which they took her drivers license away

Barney is named after G.W.s terrier. he aint my first dog but he always get up first and greets me in the bathroom. Sometimes I yell at ol barney whos 9 because the dang mutt gives me the ol wet nose.

I get a bunch of crap sometimes from folks who ask why scottish terriers and not more American dogs. It doesnt bother me so much because I make up for it by purchasing other American goods. I also havnt gotten me a new truck since I refuse to buy a new vehicle post bailout.

I enjoy my dogs very much and they are a hobby in themselves because on Sundays (the Lords day) i rest and take em hunting down by the old creek where me and my pops shot many duck throughout our years hunting. I dont have em all trained to fetch my kill but Chester is the best to do so. Funny story though. A couple times some younger folk probably in their early 20s Id guess took a shot at Ol chester. I immediately located him and stopped the fellas from hunting down my pup any further. One of em got in my face and said they didnt knowd it was a dog and that a little mutt like Chester shouldnt be doing a labs work anyhow. I rolled up my sleeves and told em that they talk bad about my dog again imma put em in a headlock and have chester lick their face after he got done licking his rear. Of course I didnt do that I said I was sorry and from then on have been putting a orange vest on Chester since that.
Barney one time peed on the sofa love seat and i made him watch videos of GW's dog so he could learn a few manners. He didnt do that again at least while I was at home. I dont know who has been lifting their leg on the dish washer...
Willard is a well-behaved gentleman and he doesnt have any goofy moments besides when Chester first arrived at my place he mounted up and humped a bit. I set that straight right away. All my pups are straight

Favorite movies of my dogs are Dirty Harry, Shane, and any Sean Connery James Bond. When Im at work I keep Fox news on so they have company.

Thats a bit of info on my 3 dogs. Just wondering bout yall out there on this here political blog. What dogs you have and what type of things they like doing or you like doing with em
Travesty wrote:http://www.butterfunk.com/image-6/scottish+terrier.htm

http://www.findfreegraphics.com/image-5 ... errier.htm

copy image url Duty. Troll more :lol:

Im confused and slightly flattered. This here photo came from my photobucket [url]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Fwee_evil/media/scottish-terrier.jpg.html?filters[term]=scottish%20terrier&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0[/url]
And do you have any dogs yourself Travesty?
AlwaysOnDuty wrote:Im confused and slightly flattered.

There are people who lie about this kind of stuff. Sad lives such people have, but they still exist somehow.
It sounds like Travesty suspects you are one such sad person.

I however like dogs. Could you take a new picture, with a recent news paper to disprove the doubters?
Thunderhawk wrote:There are people who lie about this kind of stuff. Sad lives such people have, but they still exist somehow.
It sounds like Travesty suspects you are one such sad person.

I however like dogs. Could you take a new picture, with a recent news paper to disprove the doubters?
I could in the near future suppose after work on such a day like tomorrow. What type of dogs do you got yourself there sir?
I have Asthma and am allergic to dogs, none the less I accept the consequences and play with dogs. I use to play with with a friends dog when the dog was around; I say hello to some of the friendly locals (followed by washing of hands).

From my experiences, Golden retrievers are friendly and stronger then they appear (they walk their owner), but not exactly bright. Labradors tend to be my favourite. My family had a German Sheppard that lived 20+ years and I liked him, so I'm fond of the breed. Poodles are hypo-allergenic and bright so I have considered getting one in the past, but having such a dog cooped up in an apartment with no one around for most of the day seems unfair to the dog so I wont have a dog of my own for the foreseeable future.

Here are some of my dogs...there are so many that I couldn't fit them all in one frame...

Feeding them was a problem until I registered for food stamps and afterwards it was no problem...the lady at the welfare office was very kind and helped me fill out the forms (there were a LOT of forms to fill out!)...

In fact, the we received so much government assistance that I was able to hire a nanny (in the picture) to help take care of them all! It seems that anyone with so many dependants is eligible for additional assistance...vet bills are taken care of as well as obedience training, the latter thanks to the Head Start program...

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]