Mocca Man is Impossible, Human Bio-Diversity is Guaranteed to Increase Exponentially - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SolarCross wrote:I did spell Mocha wrong yes, apologies to the spelling nazis for that, in my defence I am not a native speaker of Italian and as a working class person I do not tend to buy coffee from barristas. Middle class hipsters have a budget for virtue signalling at the local Starbucks but for myself, obliged to be more economical, I prefer to buy ground coffee from the supermarket, make it at home in a cafeteria (sp?) and chuck it in a flask if I want to go out. That way I can get about 20x the coffee for the same price. This is why come the revolution it should be someone like me who is Director-General of all the Monies and Economies. You middle class hipsters can have your heresy hunts and thought crimes, I will have the economy thanks (hopefully that means at least I can be as well fed as Kim Jong Un while everyone else is starving on a diet of grass and pebbles.)

"Mocha" is the English spelling - "mocha, n.2 and adj. Etymology: < the name of Mocha (18th cent. as Mocho ) a port in Yemen (Arabic al-Muḵā ), near the entrance of the Red Sea
In full mocha coffee. A type of fine quality coffee, originally spec. that produced in or shipped from Yemen." - OED
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mocha,_Yemen
Ironically, the Italian spelling is 'moca' - closer to what you were using.

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Then why do Mexicans keep going to USA? IIRC, […]