How to organize a Policeforce in Communist Utopia. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Police is today the guard of the rich and powerfull and many fascists become police officers.

A hardcore commie explained me in Communism there is no policeforce.

But who comes when a guy beats drunken his girlfriend, there has to be a kind of police or vigilante group.
Sandzak wrote:
Police is today the guard of the rich and powerfull and many fascists become police officers.

A hardcore commie explained me in Communism there is no policeforce.

But who comes when a guy beats drunken his girlfriend, there has to be a kind of police or vigilante group.

As I understand it, this is the one social situation of potential social harm that would be mostly unpreventable post-capitalism -- 'crimes of passion'. On the other hand transcending private property relations would mean no more landscape of competing nation-states with their nationalist militaries, no more top-of-the-world hegemonic U.S. imperialism, etc.
Sandzak wrote:But who comes when a guy beats drunken his girlfriend, there has to be a kind of police or vigilante group.

You just stumbled upon and showed why communal anarchy is an idiotic concept and could only exist not in a utopia, but a dystopia. Human civilization functions on hierarchy. If you remove that, then civilization either breaks down or finds a different master (eg artificial intelligence). So yeah there could be a purely communist society where everyone is equal and nobody owns the means of production-except the robots controlling everything. Suddenly Matrix.
Igor Antunov wrote:
You just stumbled upon and showed why communal anarchy is an idiotic concept and could only exist not in a utopia, but a dystopia. Human civilization functions on hierarchy. If you remove that, then civilization either breaks down or finds a different master (eg artificial intelligence). So yeah there could be a purely communist society where everyone is equal and nobody owns the means of production-except the robots controlling everything. Suddenly Matrix.

You'd be willing to follow an AI-led hierarchy -- ? Awesome.

x D

3-Dimensional Axes of Social Reality

Spoiler: show
Igor Antunov wrote:
So yeah there could be a purely communist society where everyone is equal and nobody owns the means of production-except the robots controlling everything. Suddenly Matrix.

I prefer Skynet myself, but, yeah, I'll always have a place in my heart for the Matrix. (grin)

Let's keep some emergency *sledgehammers* around for the time being....

x D

Not even @wat0n denies that the IDF and Israeli[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]