We communists must destroy racism - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Ixa wrote:Race is a fact of nature. Racism, however, is a capitalist creation. It is profitable to the capitalist devils because it keeps the proletariat disunited, and thus conduces to keeping them in power. To unite, and to establish the dictatorship of the proletariat (a sacred thing), we must eliminate racism, we must eliminate differences, we must be equals, we must be the same, we must not have diversity, rather like those most admirable creatures which I like to call "Little Jesuses", i.e. ants. But we are not the same! and, unless we do something about it, we will have this disease called diversity invariably! Consequently, there are only three options: we must mix every race together, to be equal; we must separate each race, and permit each race to have the human right of self-determination, a human right of which great comrade Stalin himself approved; or we must destroy all but once race. But who wants to do the the last option. Not many people. What, then, is the best option? What must we do to destroy racism (and the capitalist devils therewith)?

Damn that was 1 month before I was born, that's a really old site :lol:

Blah blah. If Russia uses nukes, the rest of the […]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]