George Michael passed away today - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

garrulousunlawful wrote:well done,
who said he was a dime to a dozen singer....?
listen to what says here, i mean really listen to the words

8)
Elton John has a much more powerful voice. He also did the original. Kudos to the guy who did it first.
Godstud wrote:Elton John has a much more powerful voice. He also did the original. Kudos to the guy who did it first.

I actually grew up with EJ in my adoptive family, I love his old stuff, I actually much prefer him to GM, but here I disagree, here he sang better than elton.

still i consider non of them as my idol tho :D

there are much better performers than both of them...... but to come here and bad mouth a decent performer just cos it sounds cool and fashionable gets on me tits if you know what I mean.
especially when i am convinced that most these people at some point or another have jumped out of their seats to dance to one of his songs, thats all
credit always where credit is due.

Here he combined 2 songs to make an icon of the dance floors:
garrulousunlawful wrote:well done,
who said he was a dime to a dozen singer....?
listen to what says here, i mean really listen to the words

I think the disc (or was it cassette) is the only George Michael album, I've ever bought. I remember I've heard Jesus to a Child in a cloth store and fail in love. It was before the youtube era, so one needed to buy it in order to listen it again. The album said to be inspired by the music of Antônio Carlos Jobim.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]