Far Left User-group - Page 22 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Thanks for the Info. Can I get a list of the current membership of the SN-RF? I want to have some idea of who is actually interested in the Nationalist group and who is just trolling (not that membership will be mutually exclusive).
By Red_Army
Asking if someone has beliefs is like asking if someone has genitals.

I'm not going to write an essay for you, so if you care to ask any specific questions I'll answer them.
By Conscript
Red_Army wrote:Asking if someone has beliefs is like asking if someone has genitals.

I'm not going to write an essay for you, so if you care to ask any specific questions I'll answer them.

I already asked if you were a communist. I don't think I've read many of your posts though, on communism or Ukraine or something like that.
By Nets
Donald was expelled for our sins.
By Brio
Nets wrote:Donald was expelled for our sins.

Hallowed be his name.

The Immortal Goon wrote:Don't worry, he's been freed!

Freed to be Inglized away...
By ingliz
Freed to be Inglized away....

By Varax
ComradeTim wrote:No, I don't know the full story, do tell. Sorry about that, btw, the fact that you still have fascist as ideology was somewhat odd, I hope you understand.

ahahahaHAHA... this is simply too much. There is nothing odd about it. What do you think, that it is some administrative oversight on my part?

It is amazing to me, after all this time…even after I have tried to remove the veil, its effects still linger. I will not tell you the full story, not just like that. You’re going to have to put at least some of it together yourself. The clues are there and yet you still can’t see them, for if you cannot figure it out you probably don’t deserve to know. All will be known at its appointed time, but not before.

Suffice it to say this whole thing has been a massive success for me.
Free? Donald had deeply held religious convictions and thus not free. Convictions lead to imprisonment, and in Donald's case, imprisonment of his mind.
By ComradeTim
I think I have it. SN-RF is actually a front for the secret Zionist/Fascist/Masonic Illuminati affiliated [redacted] enclave which controls Pofo and was working to take over the world. Donald was expelled because he uncovered your dark machinations and tried to expose you, but it was too late. Your plans have already come to fruition and even now your agents, ensconced in top positions in all the worlds governments, multi-national companies, cultural institutions and children's television production teams are implementing the creation of your final aim, the creation of a portal to hell where Satan will be able to consume all of our souls. You can put fascist as your ideology, because there is no longer any need to hide as our fate is already sealed! It all falls in to place, the evil laughter, the occult connections, dominatrix profile. The end is nigh! Please, take me with you!
Last edited by ComradeTim on 04 Feb 2015 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
ComradeTim wrote:I think I have it. SN-RF is actually a front for the secret Zionist/Fascist/Masonic Illuminati affiliated peodophile enclave which controls Pofo and was working to take over the world. Donald was expelled because he uncovered your dark machinations and tried to expose you, but it was too late. Your plans have already come to fruition and even now your agents, ensconced in top positions in all the worlds governments, multi-national companies, cultural institutions and children's television production teams are implementing the creation of your final aim, the creation of a portal to hell where Satan will be able to consume all of our souls. You can put fascist as your ideology, because there is no longer any need to hide as our fate is already sealed! It all falls in to place, the evil laughter, the occult connections, dominatrix profile. The end is nigh! Please, take me with you!

Note this post has NOT been edited by ComradeTim...are his accusations backed up with proof? Why did he edit the post?
By ComradeTim
Yeah, it was way too far. I only intended to gently mock Varax's overly mysterious tone by linking it with Donald's leaving crazytalk.

RedArmy, there is a difference between the idea of Satan, a weaker evil distaff counter-part to the all-loving Christo-Islamic God and the idea of Lucifer, a being/force which brought self-awareness to mankind, (hence the term Lightbringer). That is why there are separate Satanist and Lucifarian organisations. The fact that the whole thing was a joke should probably have tipped you off.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]