Far Left User-group - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Heisenberg wrote:He edited the post because accusing other members of paedophilia is strictly frowned upon, anarchist23. In all seriousness, don't follow that line of "argument".

I certainly am not accusing any one...
By J Oswald
Request to be Admitted to the SN-RF

(Note: I posted on this earlier, but that was immediately before the prior troubles in this thread started up, and my post was quite short. If my application for membership was taken note of earlier, and I was blackballed, then never mind).

I would like to be admitted to the SN-RF, for the purpose of furthering my knowledge of the various branches of leftist thought.
Where would you say you are on the spectrum now Oz?
By J Oswald
I'm honestly not sure. Part of why I'd like to be admitted into the SN-RF is to learn enough about leftist thought in order to be able to form an informed opinion. I probably won't be contributing many posts - I plan mostly on reading.

If it helps, I am in the process of educating myself about Marxian dialectical materialism (making my way through Kapital, and I broadly agree with what I have read so far.
By AuRomin
I, also, would like to join the SN-RF. I am definitely in the far-left, and would love to learn about the specific sects that people identify as (and their reasons behind them).

I am relatively new to PoFo, so I understand if I'm not wanted, but I don't want to be left out there on the general forums with the crazies.
By Ummon
I'm not sure if I would count, but it sounds interesting. My social beliefs are probably as far left as you can get. My economic beliefs are pretty far left as well. I don't know if I would fall into either category in the OP though. Information theory communo-anarchism?

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]