Popular Front of the Third Position - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
QatzelOk wrote:Yes, and I distinguish between red and white wine. But what about ethnic-cleansing and non-stop terror like what the Eurojewish fascists inflicted on Palestinians of every persuasion except Jewish? Israel possesses a uniquely modern ideological retardation - one that was kicked out of Europe for good reason.

What about the Druze?
Rejn wrote:What about the Druze?

What about the Israeli talking points, you mean?

Yes, always mention "Druze" or "Romani" or "Homosexuals" to make it look like you're not just fighting for your own privileges (and the privileges of your own tribe) at the expense of all others.

It's important to pretend to "represent" a group that has virtually no media presence so that your narrative can't be corrected by fact.

Will spin and constructed ethnocentric narratives figure prominently in the politics of the PFTP?
I'm not a member of the PFTP. I'm not even fascist or third positionist.

You made the claim that eurofascists were inflicting non-stop terror on all Palestinians except the Jews. My point is a semantic point. Feel free to edit your comment to "almost all Palestinians".
Ever since Rei decided, on a previous page here, to temporarily cease trying to make this a private group, the only true right-wing/fascist/third position group being proposed is the Fashist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club).
Paradise wrote:On the off chance that this does become a reality, it's a reality that I want to be a part of.

I bet you play the lottery too, Mr. Not a ReReg who got themselves an avatar and wandered down to the members group forum in only three posts.
slybaldguy wrote:What's wrong with the NU?

^
Has NU been formed yet? At this rate sly will have a heart attack from all this stress before it's birth. God forbid.
Last edited by anarchist23 on 07 Aug 2014 15:55, edited 2 times in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:got themselves an avatar and wandered down to the members group forum in only three posts.

This is his third position on any subject on the forum: "I want in."

It's a fraction of a one-line post.

I'm calling 911.
This group sounds a bit like the LaRouche movement. May i join?
This is an interesting list of members of the proposed PFTP club.

Rei Murasame wrote:Okay, that means that the present list and complete list is:

• Rei Murasame
  • Slybaldguy
  • Far-Right-Sage
  • Doomhammer
  • Cromwell
  • Ethiopian Monarchist
  • Fasces
  • Unbalanced Zealot
  • Heisenberg
  • JRS1
  • ThereBeDragons
  • Bulaba Jones

Bulaba's position overlaps completely with left-nationalism, so he can be added with essentially no vetting required.
Can anyone tell me if this "Siberian Fox" person actually exists or is his name a mere hallucination brought on by eating too many ogla nuts?

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]