The National Union - Page 24 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By annatar1914
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:The powers that be, may not exist in a 100 years.

As long as human nature is what it is, liable to sin, power remains corrupting no matter who holds it individually or collectively. Anarchism, I have discovered, is a mad dream, for God Himself is an 'Archist'.
By anarchist23
^
As I said earlier:
"The system wants to control and dominate the individual, it's up to brave individuals to slow down or weaken this inevitable ever increasing control by any means. One day humanity will transcend governments and their protection rackets, it is just a matter of time".

Who knows what humanity will be like in 500 years. You have to have faith in human nature". We are evolving, hopefully for the better.
Last edited by anarchist23 on 19 Jul 2014 21:36, edited 1 time in total.
By annatar1914
anarchist23 wrote:^
Who knows what humanity will be like in 500 years. As I said earlier " you have to have faith in human nature" and we are evolving, hopefully for the better.

Progress is great and all, but progress has to start with the regeneration of the inner being of a person, and that requires work and a few other things this modern age is as lacking in as other ages previously were. Don't get me wrong; eventually I'd love to see the end of the State as we know it, but in the interim it serves it's purpose.
By Nets
Ethiopian Monarchist, we already have a Scotland Bureau Chief.
By Flaro
I can not wait for this club to get started, I think we will have good discussion here.

Cheers to all.

I kinda wish for fasces to be in it too. To bad he is stuck in Rei's club.
By annatar1914
My position on nationalism has evolved from what it was before. Nations have a specific 'Telos' or purpose, which can only be to serve in some way to elevate the Species as a whole. The Individual Nation exists for Mankind, not Mankind for the Nation. And so, it would seem that my thinking has become Universal and even Internationalist, without prejudice to the necessity of Nations themselves as a unit between the Whole and the Individual.

If this somehow makes me unsuitable as a member of this group, I regret to say that I can only be part of what I believe in.
By Verv
Hwo does it elevate people, though? I am curious about that.

I think nations should exist only to serve themselves first, and then the side benefit of elevating humanity comes next.
By Quantum
This club imploded as soon as it started. The delusions of grandeur have been exposed for what they are.
Quantum wrote:This club imploded as soon as it started. The delusions of grandeur have been exposed for what they are.

Well, SlyBaldGuy imploded. I am not sure how that relates to the rest of the membership?

It hardly matters, these Private Groups have not gone anywhere since the project began.
By anarchist23
^
This is politics for you. The infighting seems to suck energy out of political organizations. The National Union is no different.

This club imploded as soon as it started. The delusions of grandeur have been exposed for what they are.
^
Human nature for you.
Last edited by anarchist23 on 15 Aug 2014 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
By Heisenberg
The PFTP/National Union trainwreck will go down in the annals of PoFo history.

Actually, it probably won't. But it was fun while it lasted.
Heisenberg wrote:The PFTP/National Union trainwreck will go down in the annals of PoFo history.

Actually, it probably won't. But it was fun while it lasted.

You're always welcome with us over in the Fascist Fashion club, Heisenberg. I'll even order Lexington to save 5 minutes of spanking time for you.
By anarchist23
The Black Lion Society was madness. One of Ethiopian Monarchists last posts was "I'm taking a break", a classic post.
He posted that following Nets' stunning revelation that Nets is not, in fact, black. I don't think EM has recovered yet. All of us at PoFo surely send our best wishes to our African monarchist friend and hope he gets better soon.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]